The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2015, 10:00 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KC Trap? Seriously ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggcrate View Post
Haha.. .I hope you are not overweight by then.
And what if I am? And its your fault
Old 29-08-2015, 12:34 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
I have met this Viet ktv girl and we kinda get along together very well. I am attached but not married. Owns a company but not exactly rich. Just above average. Well, she have no idea about this because I told her I am just an employee. I understand that a lot of ktv girls are out for money. The thing which puzzles me is that she refuse my money when I give her. Tips for ktv session, she refuse. Am aware she needed some cash to send back home, pass her the money, she refuse to take as well.

Seriously got this kind of ktv girls ?
bro, how long have u get to know her? typically how much is the tips for ktv session? There are such gals around, just thai whether you are the special one to her or not.
Old 29-08-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then mummy fetch her back from god knows where. Then talk talk talk , all okay liao. Then I was thinking hmm maybe take her out for holiday , enjoy a bit. Told her my company send me to Taiwan for business trip. I ask her wanna go or not. She declined, say she need to work to send money back to her mum. Then I told her in Taiwan I will pay her. She say cannot take money from me like that.
such typical answers...I heard these answers from so many Viet gals in my life...

3 gals in HCM told me can go with me to Mien Tay for one week during my last month holiday...end up all 3 flew me aero...

all 3 gals told me the same answers your gal replied above..

btw, mummy and her staging a show for you to step in...my friends and me saw thru all these shows and we can be best Directors for such show...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-08-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Eggcrate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
bro, how long have u get to know her? typically how much is the tips for ktv session? There are such gals around, just thai whether you are the special one to her or not.
I still have reservations on whether this type of girls exist or not. However I have seen one, my friend had a PRC ktv gf. Didn't spend a single cent except for normal lunch , dinner . That PRC didn't ask for anything at all. Subsequent left the KTV scene and led a normal lifestyle with my friend. I find it kinda hard to believe also.

Last edited by Eggcrate; 29-08-2015 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 29-08-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Known her for months. Typical is min $50 but if u want to give more, its up to you . Waiter tips. Mummy tips also
Old 29-08-2015, 01:56 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
I still have reservations on whether this type of girls exist or not. However I have seen one, my friend had a PRC ktv gf. Didn't spend a single cent except for normal lunch , dinner . That PRC didn't ask for anything at all. Subsequent left the KTV scene and led a normal lifestyle with my friend. I find it kinda hard to believe also.
I used to be in your shoes to have reservations until I met one, or probably two

Last edited by korean; 29-08-2015 at 07:24 PM.
Old 29-08-2015, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Known her for months. Typical is min $50 but if u want to give more, its up to you . Waiter tips. Mummy tips also
wow viet gal typical tips is $50 onwards, which mean prc gal should be higher?
Old 29-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

PRC tips can be lower depends which ktv u go to.
Old 30-08-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
TS, people of different character exist, good one hard to come by. Only time will tell. She may not ask you for anything now, but you have to understand these Viet gals or PRC gals. Why they come here. Some hope that they can find someone good, some make money, but they ended up servicing the same bunch of customers providing the same service. Eventually when you got hooked up, you may find yourself supporting her whole clan in her homeland. It's best that you take it easy, and take a look see attitude and not to over commit or show too much cash.

Occasionally you may find some relatively fine species, but people's mindset will change according to the environment and the type of people they meet. The longer they stay in the environment, the harder to gauge them.

Observe and think before you act, Take Care.
Old 30-08-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wow viet gal typical tips is $50 onwards, which mean prc gal should be higher?
Not necessary, some may not take from you because they have godfather to take care of them already and you are another prawn only, wait till they size you up properly, then they may request for something else. Again there are exceptional but hard to come by.
Old 30-08-2015, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
Not necessary, some may not take from you because they have godfather to take care of them already and you are another prawn only, wait till they size you up properly, then they may request for something else. Again there are exceptional but hard to come by.
Agree with you. But I must stress that exceptional applicable to both way.
Old 30-08-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
TS, people of different character exist, good one hard to come by. Only time will tell. She may not ask you for anything now, but you have to understand these Viet gals or PRC gals. Why they come here. Some hope that they can find someone good, some make money, but they ended up servicing the same bunch of customers providing the same service. Eventually when you got hooked up, you may find yourself supporting her whole clan in her homeland. It's best that you take it easy, and take a look see attitude and not to over commit or show too much cash.

Occasionally you may find some relatively fine species, but people's mindset will change according to the environment and the type of people they meet. The longer they stay in the environment, the harder to gauge them.

Observe and think before you act, Take Care.
Yup. Truly agreed. For me, I just play by ear.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 13
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: KC Trap? Seriously ?

Any updates??
Old 02-09-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Any updates??
Not really. Was extremely busy with my company stuff and events that is going on. Didn't went to find her , only just kept in contact through daily messages or occasional phone calls. Well left 2 more months before she goes back, guess we are just a transience wind for each other.
Old 03-09-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
TS bro, there is this thing called 抛砖引玉

This is a possible scenario.
She refuse tips and whatever smaller amounts of money you give her, you start to like her more because of this, start to see her more often and then develop a r/s either serious or not.

By this point, then you'd surely go back to vietnam with her (this happens to any bros with gals from any country), then this is when you start spending money out of necessity.

Remember this, a foreign bride is not drama free and cheap (monetary wise), apart from the frequent trips, you'd also have to spend a small fortune for her family back home.

In the unlikely event that you guys get married, certainly you'd want her to quit night life, then how will she find a job for income?
This is a common issue for a lot of bros, unless their single income can suffice as sole bread winner or in your case she can work for you.

Then in future she says that she wants to go back once a month, how are you going to cope with it, time and money wise?

Are you going to say yes or no to her following requests?
Need to buy land at home.
Need to buy/build a new house.
Need to buy new car/bikes.
Need to buy new electrical appliances.
Need to send money home often.
Her family wants to come over for a few weeks to a month, cannot be stay hotel for so many days; stay with you can you put up with it?
Her bro/sis/cousin/friend wants to come SG, ask you to arrange a job for them, how?
Her bro/sis needs money for education, laptop, mobile phones, etc. how?
Her father/mother needs money for medical care, business, repay loans, etc. how?

The list can go on and on, so its better you ask at least 5 people with foreign brides before you consider going any further to be serious with her.

My advise is to do what you can with her and move on, a club is not a place to find a gf/wife.

Ah...Words of Wisdom!!!A good reminder to those bros who forgotten the golden rule.

saas<----Next!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1