The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5594 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mari kita Nicole Seah

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
He is very lucky but soo sad the hidden horny life ended soon.. he should not bring her to outdoor if they like to discus about personal.
speaking from experience, affairs will usually be made known whether u are famous or not.

your lifestyle, habits, and most imptly sexual needs towards the wife are bound to change when u are with the third party for too long. some times not bcos the wife don't know, they just don't want to make a din out of it only.
Old 24-07-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Katong Convent girl....

This is why I voted for her in GE 2011 - local Katong girl v TPL, the Kate Spade gal.. I LOL'ed when GCK won the GRC by 6% from NSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
Yes me too. The JC looking girl has turned out to be a slut.
Old 25-07-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Dominatrix888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkie View Post
Why u wanna see. If there is it’s gonna be in very small spaces like the cabinet
knn this one made me laughs.. She's the one mentioning it in the parliament.
Old 28-07-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyboy View Post
AI Generated or real???

First one confirm real, the other 2?
Old 28-07-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Katong Convent girl....

This is why I voted for her in GE 2011 - local Katong girl v TPL, the Kate Spade gal.. I LOL'ed when GCK won the GRC by 6% from NSP
KC Girl! Wow. Must be wild when she was in KC then. Had an ex from there, always horny... Everyday meet after school, must release 1-2 times before go home. Always hand out at Tamp Mall or Century Sq...
Old 28-07-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 12
zazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to behold

she looks damn hot in this pic

Old 30-07-2023, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
KC Girl! Wow. Must be wild when she was in KC then. Had an ex from there, always horny... Everyday meet after school, must release 1-2 times before go home. Always hand out at Tamp Mall or Century Sq...
She attended CHIJ Katong Convent, Tanjong Katong Secondary School[2] and Victoria Junior College before graduating from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Social Sciences with honours degree in communications. She was also part of the University Scholars' Programme.
Old 30-07-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol...not all the girls are the same lar..
Old 30-07-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 18
samsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Lol...not all the girls are the same lar..
Agreed....want touch my x also tough
Old 31-07-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1987 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43087 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazaz View Post
she looks damn hot in this pic
It's sad n such a pity n a great loss for the party she was from n the nation as a whole just like the other couple from the ruling party..such a sweet young lady n a up n rising star but lost her way n career as a result of temptations that led to this inappropriate relationship n romance after being married with 2 young kids some more

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 31-07-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alover View Post
She attended CHIJ Katong Convent, Tanjong Katong Secondary School[2] and Victoria Junior College before graduating from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Social Sciences with honours degree in communications. She was also part of the University Scholars' Programme.
If she is from CHIJ KC (Sec), than she is the same batch as my ex...
Old 01-08-2023, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 18
samsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to all

But i still cannot accept she and him...own self ruin her politic life
Old 01-08-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 16
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung2292 View Post
But i still cannot accept she and him...own self ruin her politic life
yah eye something wrong...it just doesnt make sense
Old 01-08-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 13
asdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
yah eye something wrong...it just doesnt make sense
Craving for big Indian kkj cos the pussy loose after giving birth
Old 02-08-2023, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If she is from CHIJ KC (Sec), than she is the same batch as my ex...
should be refering to primary
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1