The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2015, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold
Re: UBER Driving

Uber fare is peanuts. Sure the surge fares champion but other than that..

I witnessed how my cousin struggled just to clear rental and petrol. He is still in 20s but really loves driving and want to become a cabbie so he thought this a good opportunity heh.

End up he throw key after six months.

Uber is good for consumer. But not good for full time job. Only those like no need support fsmily can do. Clear your minimum requirements, settle rental, car is yours. Or for family.
Old 27-11-2015, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 13
winner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant future

I shall try my best to answer to all the queries here.

To bro TomMAffolter, yes it is a short term solution for me. I'm already in my middled age now so I'm not looking into next 10 or 20 years. My goal is to make enough and start a small business of my own. For those who are young (in their 20s) I would strongly suggest that they build a career at this stage. Taxi driving (Regular cab or Uber or Grab) isn't meant for everyone.

To bro hiretuja and bro lasupkia, I'm not sure how you arrived at the number. The amount you see on the top left? FYI, Uber calc weekly and the amount shown resets. The amount will be reset every Monday and payouts on every Thursday.
Also, I said gross 3.6k is after uber deduction. My petrol consumption is low because average I refill twice every week, each time is around $50 so I estimate it should around $300-$400. As for cashcard, all ERP charges are paid back to me.

To bro titan, I too have taxi voc licence. I already had it for more than 10 years. Used to drive Comfort cab but it gave it up because of the diesel fume smell in cab, I was worried that I will get cancer if I drive long term. Was considering to join city cab until my friend recommended me to try driv Uber. Since then, I never look back.

Lastly, to bro whiskersF, I assumed you are a ex Uber driver who quitted Uber. You have your own reasons and no one will judge you here.
But I have no idea why you drive 14 hours daily and make only $120+? I start every morning and each trip from HDB estates to CBD already more than $12 avg. You drive 14 hours daily but 90% of the time you sitting in coffeeshop is it? hahaha.. You also mentioned that you suspect that i cheated by using my own creditcard? lol thats is most absurb because I don't even have a Uber passenger account, I havent even ask my wife to create one for herself. Why must one do that to cheat, is really beyond my comprehension.

Ok now, I got to go driving. Bye!

Last edited by winner38; 27-11-2015 at 07:39 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 27-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

No Sir you didnt mention anything about 3.6k after uber deduction.

So its 4.5k is your total income? Wow!
Old 27-11-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

winner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant future

I just did 4 trips this morning and decided to take a break, will resume driving this evening. Made $50+ only so far...

Last month my weekly payouts is $1k plus. Some ups and some weeks down only $800 plus. Total fare before uber deduction is $4k plus so took home $3.6k. Less petrol so net profit is around $3k.

Look, my foremost objective to tell you peeps about driving uber is to share, hoping those who really need a good income can benefit from it. Whether there is referrals or not is secondary. Like I've mentioned earlier in my thread, I will split $200 with whoever took it up.

Implying that I'm trying to con people into uber for a mere $100 fee is downright insulting. BTW I bets on Soccer each bet is already $500, sometimes double bet during Jalan. So $100 isn't a big deal, it's only a consolation reward to me if this help others. Ain't that hard up for some small money.

I'm done defending and it's not for me to start a debate about getting a full time job versus taxi driving. I leave it for the bros to decide. You viewers might ask- why I bet so much but waste my time driving uber? The hard truth is that gambling isn't a solution to anything, I still need a stable income from day to day efforts to sustain. Daily income of $150 is acceptable to me.

Chill, bye.
Old 27-11-2015, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tiagong Internet is a serious Business...
Some folks SIC...
Some folks SCAM...
How to please everyone?

Last night TV show, uber/grab drivers tio pawn for getting lost... Never turn on their apps for charges... Taxi-turn-uber/grab drivers also say need to regulate else many noob drivers spoil market.

Ex-Taxi uncle also say safer than driving taxi... Won't have SI GINNAs running off without paying $$... Still tio challenged to fight if want $$...

Mainstream media chu power?

Only the bosses of uber/grab will make $$ lah...
SMLJ use own car drive, still must pay rental, additional insurance, register as company... Means you die your own business...
Everyday drive, reach 100,000KM++ mileage faster... Car die faster.

TGIF Loh!

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 27-11-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Hi bro Johnsonbass, yes its not unusual for mainstream media to chu power, look at straits times and you'll see all negative things on paper about Uber.

Fact is, there are still so many drivers taking up Uber driving, everyday Uber office outside long Q before door opens at 10am. If Uber really so bad, why so many still drive for Uber?

Own car still pay rental? Why's that? I no need pay rental leh.. Whavever I made is mine but of course got to less petrol cost lah. Thus I keep a file just for petrol receipts, be in in SG or pump from JB.

you mentioned :SMLJ use own car drive, still must pay rental, additional insurance, register as company... Means you die your own business...

aiyoo.. you drive for comfort or city cab also you die your own business. Sick also got to drive to cover rental, same same.
Old 27-11-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
MakeYouBark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMakeYouBark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Tiagong Internet is a serious Business...
Some folks SIC...
Some folks SCAM...
How to please everyone?

Last night TV show, uber/grab drivers tio pawn for getting lost... Never turn on their apps for charges... Taxi-turn-uber/grab drivers also say need to regulate else many noob drivers spoil market.

Ex-Taxi uncle also say safer than driving taxi... Won't have SI GINNAs running off without paying $$... Still tio challenged to fight if want $$...

Mainstream media chu power?

Only the bosses of uber/grab will make $$ lah...
SMLJ use own car drive, still must pay rental, additional insurance, register as company... Means you die your own business...
Everyday drive, reach 100,000KM++ mileage faster... Car die faster.

TGIF Loh!
Bark so much for fark? ....
WUJI reply me lah ....
Typical BOJI Dog ...
Old 27-11-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
blk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to all

Taxi is a dying trade. Uber is the new way to go. But uber fare too low. Unbelievable.
Old 27-11-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk437 View Post
Taxi is a dying trade. Uber is the new way to go. But uber fare too low. Unbelievable.
Hi bro Blk347, yes uber priced the fares slightly lower than regular taxi, that's why more and more passengers switched to uber taxi.

Nowadays a taxi ride easily cost more than $10, whys that's? It's the cab companies making the money, taxi drivers and consumers are victims of the evil mastermind youknowwho.
Old 27-11-2015, 11:56 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Service comes first, cheap fares get more customers.

Company regulations are not same as statutory regulations, many things can go wrong, just do the right thing you think is right.

Last time private cars can go into Malaysia and pick people from different places on the way back to Singapore like car pooling. Also can earn quite a handsome amount.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 27-11-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

ts , see what i mean ?

its just like fb debate .

seeing so many negative feedbacks , the chances of joing will fall .

dont dare . lol
Old 27-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
ts , see what i mean ?

its just like fb debate .

seeing so many negative feedbacks , the chances of joing will fall .

dont dare . lol
Hi bro,

its okay. i'm mentally prepared for it, hahaha..

I remembered that half year ago I started a thread about going for backpacking for 6 months, also alot of flamers came into my thread to kpkb just to shoot me down for kicks.

Like I said, my primary objective is not about making money out of referral fees. I am hoping those who can't find a stable job (like me), be it due to their age, or paper qualification, or physical concerns etc., can consider taking up Uber driving.

Whether the viewers believe me or not, it's ok with me. I know I speak the truth and am doing the right thing, I have nothing to worry.

cheers
Old 27-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ts.. I have a few queries..
how much u actually earn roughly after u deduct everything including petrol, commission, rental or monthly installment etc etc etc.

I heard a lot stopped cos most can get Ard 5-6k a month but after all the deduction, they only left with less than 2k..
Old 27-11-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_boi View Post
Hi ts.. I have a few queries..
how much u actually earn roughly after u deduct everything including petrol, commission, rental or monthly installment etc etc etc. (Please refer to my earlier posts in this thread)

I heard a lot stopped cos most can get Ard 5-6k a month but after all the deduction, they only left with less than 2k..
Hi bro waterboi, yes that are many hardworking Uber drivers (unlike me) drive many hours and make $6k above. But they take home less because the petrol consumption is equally high due to long hours driving. Secondly, these drivers may be paying very high rental for newer and bigger cars. Lowest rental range from $42/day to highest more than a $100 a day. So if the rental is $100, thats a whooping $3k gone into rental alone.

Personally, I think there are many Uber drivers (newbies) didn't manage their expectations and rent a bigger shiny new car with high rental cost, then KPKB say Uber lying and they cannot make money.

I have some friends are like that, quite unfortunately. I also seen a group of younsters in their 20s, rented big black shiny Mercedes to drive UberExec, I seriously doubt their earning from UberExec can let them survive.

But then, some are out to "hao-lian" and have a new car to drive around. So, to each their own, not for me to judge.
Old 27-11-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner38 View Post
Hi bro waterboi, yes that are many hardworking Uber drivers (unlike me) drive many hours and make $6k above. But they take home less because the petrol consumption is equally high due to long hours driving. Secondly, these drivers may be paying very high rental for newer and bigger cars.

Personally, I think there are many Uber drivers (newbies) didn't manage their expectations and rent a bigger shiny new car with high rental cost, then KPKB say Uber lying and they cannot make money.

I have some friends are like that, quite unfortunately. I also seen a group of younsters in their 20s, rented big black shiny Mercedes to drive UberExec, I seriously doubt their earning from UberExec can let them survive.

But then, some are out to "hao-lian" and have a new car to drive around. So, to each their own, not for me to judge.
Hi Bro winner, i guess is not a matter old or new cars, u still need to pay rental or installments. Unless yr car is fully pay up than I guess earning nett 3k is not a big issue otherwise I think most uber adverts are misleading..

Thanks for sharing.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1