The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
piggylin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sudden Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey View Post
Lol.. Sis.. This is wat my hubby ask.. Wat happen huh? Suck him consecutively 2 days and 3rd day he say his military need to rest.. Lol!
Sis for me is.. 3rd day I know he is tired from work.. I say just bj for him will do..
Old 15-01-2013, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
wifey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggylin View Post
Hehe... saying too often later he sick of abalone...
Then tell him " eating the same flavour ice cream will also sian...so better appreciate wat he had now"... Lol!
Old 15-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
samlock is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Unhappy Re: Sudden Changes

hi sis hope to here more story from u and we can share of what u get right spot
Old 15-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey View Post
Then tell him " eating the same flavour ice cream will also sian...so better appreciate wat he had now"... Lol!
Well Said! clap
Old 15-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
samlock is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I'm coming 29 year old this year, Used to be ok without sex for 2 weeks. But recently there is sudden change in me having very high sex drive. I wanted to do it almost alternate days or 3~4 times a week.. Any sister almost the same age as me got the same changes? Because I hear that When woman is almost 30 will have higher sex drive. Or any bro wife about the same age as me has the same thingy happening?

Sorry if there is any typo in the post..
hi sis i use to have almost alternateday higher sex drive with my partime love due to suddden change we both love it during our session any type method any way i still rember how to break ice with her hope to here more from u
Old 15-01-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 13
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
When I was younger.. I don't really have such high sex drive.. But Once wanna to have sex.. I can be super wild kind.. But now at this age.. The high sex drive is way too much to handle.. Haha..
So my GF is considered abnormally high sex drive??

Sometime she can work half way thn texted me saying wat is she up to for the night..
Old 15-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboy1988 View Post
So my GF is considered abnormally high sex drive??

Sometime she can work half way thn texted me saying wat is she up to for the night..
Abnormal? Haha.. Think sex is perfectly normal ba.. Maybe ur skill to good she asking for more.. Hee
Old 15-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sis for me is.. 3rd day I know he is tired from work.. I say just bj for him will do..
Sis, I have a question , if u just do bj for him u can satisfy meh ? Don't u feel the need to satisfy yourself too ? In this case what is the purpose to bj for him ?
My gf have a super low sex drive . And she don't let me paint her , but I like it.
And some time she say she jut bj for me to release . Is like just want to get it done . That all. Some more I only have one sex partner . So have not get to enjoy the greatness of sex! If she can have the same sex drive as u then will be great.
Old 16-01-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ellenaj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
When I was younger.. I don't really have such high sex drive.. But Once wanna to have sex.. I can be super wild kind.. But now at this age.. The high sex drive is way too much to handle.. Haha..
i'm 23 this year and I'm like sis younger days... no sex drive at all, but when wanna have sex, my bf will say i'm too wild to be controlled. he cum alr and i still wanna cont have my ice-cream
Old 16-01-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 20
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha, recently i also kinda high sex drive... but too bad I'm single and no regular partner... been reading stories or watching vids from here. Plus chatting with girls on adult chat forums, got to know some and cam fun but still waiting for the real deal. And in the meantime, I have no choice but to just DIY daily... once or twice every night and cos of this I haven't been sleeping well at all cos always not enough sleep and still need to wake up early for work the next day...

So its just like wat wifey said, wan sex mai zuo gang... haha... stoning daily cos have been averaging around 4-5 hrs of sleep daily before going to work... oh btw, I'm not a lady hor... Just a 36yo chinese single male here...

Last edited by S|B3HSI@N; 16-01-2013 at 12:48 AM.
Old 16-01-2013, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

See my gf no sex drive . That why I have been finding fb that can go her house and sex. Cuz my mum very close with my gf. Maybe some of u might think is wrong. But , I have been with my one and only gf and she is my only sex partner for 8 years . With low sex drive for 8 years ! If only I have a fb with high sex drive . That will be wonderful.
Old 16-01-2013, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 13
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Abnormal? Haha.. Think sex is perfectly normal ba.. Maybe ur skill to good she asking for more.. Hee
I dun noe about me being too good but i believe after i came to this forum see see look look, my skills did improved..
Old 16-01-2013, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
gcvinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Sudden Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
Sis, if my wife like you I happy like Fxxk, if I can get 1 in 2 week can go buy 4D sure kana.
Bro,
Same situation sia.
Me alway waiting for blue moon to come. My wife is 32 and super low sex drive. Maybe once a month i get it.
Sigh.. So deprive of sex..
Old 16-01-2013, 08:10 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha.. That profile pix is me...
Any more pixs to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 16-01-2013, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by S|B3HSI@N View Post
haha, recently i also kinda high sex drive... but too bad I'm single and no regular partner... been reading stories or watching vids from here. Plus chatting with girls on adult chat forums, got to know some and cam fun but still waiting for the real deal. And in the meantime, I have no choice but to just DIY daily... once or twice every night and cos of this I haven't been sleeping well at all cos always not enough sleep and still need to wake up early for work the next day...

So its just like wat wifey said, wan sex mai zuo gang... haha... stoning daily cos have been averaging around 4-5 hrs of sleep daily before going to work... oh btw, I'm not a lady hor... Just a 36yo chinese single male here...

You seriously needs to see a doc....or go fl lor!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1