The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 20
astrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Finger Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krill&grill
I don have such luck.My partner dun like to have sex and only like finger sex can anyone give any sugguestion for me.
so dont give her sex . give her your finger !
Old 07-08-2005, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!
Re: 3some / 4some

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easydeals
I have personally tried ffm at a massage centre. Wow! Damn busy, sometimes lost dunno wat 2 do. As they were professionals, they directed me to do this & dat. But basically really different. The actions just dun stop. The main problem is the 2 females must not mind sharing the vagina fluid as it will be passed on from one to the other and back to first one...
Whats the damage for the FFM session?
Old 07-08-2005, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 22
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_ceci
i don't know whether he 'll get jealous .....ever asked him this qn b4....and he said as long as he get to screw another gal ( make it a 4some)...then it's fine ..in a joking manner

anyway...at this moment wat i want is seeing him screw another girl...but not let him see myself getting screw by other guy.
All the best in your bgr....not to be too frank....dun think this kind of relationship will last long.... ....u can PM me if u have other "dirty" thoughts in your mind.....

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 19
IreneXXX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIreneXXX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIreneXXX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i don't know whether he 'll get jealous .....ever asked him this qn b4....and he said as long as he get to screw another gal ( make it a 4some)...then it's fine ..in a joking manner

anyway...at this moment wat i want is seeing him screw another girl...but not let him see myself getting screw by other guy.
in a joking manner??? uhhh better make sure he's not really joking!!!

but would you screw another guy without him watching?

seriously, why are you arranging this and not your bf??? You want to select the girl he screws???
Old 07-08-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
dickhorny is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

but i found that not easy to get male or gal who are into 3some or 4some cos not all are open minded. Maybe my skill to approach are lousy. I hope samter or samstress here can guide me well too
Old 07-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam82
I had the luck of a threesome some weeks back... MFM and the couple was few years older then me... The problem was I could not perform as it was so new to me... So please make sure you are comfortable before going on with this... Anyway they said they will give me another chance... LOL... waiting for it... have to get prepared coz I got an erection only when she was giving me a BBBJ but when fucking dun know why the little bro shrink...
cos while you were banging from the rear, she was BJ her husband and you
saw his sagging chest and beer belly. haha....
just a wild guess
Old 07-08-2005, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scott-iD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IreneXXX
in a joking manner??? uhhh better make sure he's not really joking!!!

but would you screw another guy without him watching?

seriously, why are you arranging this and not your bf??? You want to select the girl he screws???

Hm i think it's better that she chooses the gal, instead of letting the bf choose for himself.. otherwise like she "no participation" at all in the threesome.

I guess!
Old 08-08-2005, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Devil's Angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

wat a lucky bf u have
always wanted to know how to fark 2gals haha
ps. if only my gf said the same thing to me
Old 08-08-2005, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm remind me of my ex gf who told me she had sex with 3 guys in a chalet. (that was when she was young and playful) i believe her as 1 of the 3 guys who bonk her is the one who intro her to me.... lol
i don't dare to try with her and other guys as not really safe. But if she don't mind i do with her and another girl then i won't mind but... she minds. =p
Old 08-08-2005, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy
hmm remind me of my ex gf who told me she had sex with 3 guys in a chalet. (that was when she was young and playful) i believe her as 1 of the 3 guys who bonk her is the one who intro her to me....

wow bro. i can nev accept that man. great of u to do that.
Old 08-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
waterfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gosh... just recently my gf also agreed to a ffm 3some... but it's so difficult to find a open-minded female to join in. She's got no such friends... I do have one though... but this friend of mine, she's currently attached in a very serious relationship, and she's not willing to risk her relationship for now... so I'm back to square one too...

Haih... how to find... advertise in newspaper?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1