The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Things you do in the massage room

this thread reminded me got once the ML massage me halfway suddenly my gf come in. end up i got my gf naked on the bed and me and ML take turns massage her.

Our relationship become even stronger ever since then.
Old 19-02-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 10
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

hmmm.... usually i will lay down adjust my little head south and open my leg big big for max teasing

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 19-02-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16358 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
this thread reminded me got once the ML massage me halfway suddenly my gf come in. end up i got my gf naked on the bed and me and ML take turns massage her.

Our relationship become even stronger ever since then.
WOOHOO UPZ
Old 19-02-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Wah lao... how come all the experience so different from mine one?? I kenna chop carrot sia.

The ml I have always spend the 1 hour with me to ask me to write lines 习字. Cos she said one must have neat handwriting to be successful.
Old 19-02-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
d0itagain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Wah lao... how come all the experience so different from mine one?? I kenna chop carrot sia.

The ml I have always spend the 1 hour with me to ask me to write lines 习字. Cos she said one must have neat handwriting to be successful.
All the more to strengthen your hand/fingers. Maybe she will ask you for a massage or write something below.
Old 19-02-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3341 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever am in the massage room i would play chess wif the ML.

Ooopz, i mean play chest, if u noe what i mean ..
Old 19-02-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1754 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42274 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Normally in the room we just open search thru newspaper what the best offer in NTUC and Giant
If really nothing to do we will do our most enjoyable kill time ... count how many white hair we have n remove those dry n double end ones
After our body " show room " is done I even extend another hr to do the " store room "
Thxs for sharing yr encounter bros ..... Happy Moo Moo Year
Old 19-02-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 16
rexoanwong is a splendid one to beholdrexoanwong is a splendid one to beholdrexoanwong is a splendid one to beholdrexoanwong is a splendid one to beholdrexoanwong is a splendid one to beholdrexoanwong is a splendid one to behold

usually i will go to the room and wait , so when she open the door i will stare at her while she open the door , And we just stare at each ... if she cry , then play sisscor paper stone ...
Old 20-02-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 5
lustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh yeah another ml I can share with bros....we go into the room to pop bubble wrap. After a while, one of us will jizz.

Usually me.
Old 20-02-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to the good massage and fuk jobs?

Simi economics?

So many ML made me part my Yusof Ishak with their. Pussy.
Old 20-02-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16358 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Whenever am in the massage room i would play chess wif the ML.

Ooopz, i mean play chest, if u noe what i mean ..
WOOHOO UPZ
Old 20-02-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1728 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

My late encounter with a lady is very special.
Told her I came from Alexandra road.
She ask me buy car huh?

And we talked about what series that brand has.
I told her mine is 7 seater, she tell me she tot that series only 5 seater?
She gave me tips that last dec, she was told there was offer and huge discount was given. Also tell me that car is how many CC.

To my shock, I always thought ml only can massage. But knows about car too....
Old 20-02-2021, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 19
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hahahah extra lesson
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 21-02-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3341 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
My latest encounter was the massage bed had a loud creaky sound so i immediately opened my tool box and started to repair. I used alot of oil and finally silenced it so that the next customer will have a better experience. Extended another ˝hr more and checked the condition of the rest of the beds before leaving the shop satisfied.
After which u left a happy man smiling rite? ..

Wil u rtm?: yeah sure! oh yeah ..
Old 21-02-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4651 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

she will be so wet when u score 100 for 听写 and no need for 改正

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1