The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: How Much to Pay for Ladies- For all new players please read

There is one more service which is i only want to play and sqeeuce their neh neh so i pay $30 for 30min and $30 to play their neh neh without PCC..
Old 30-06-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 17
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

good thread. now alot of masseuse lion open big mouth. some even tell me that guy dote me alot everytime give me 200 tips etc shit. if they are good usually i will give more willingly. if they ask i will be turned off
Old 01-07-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 20
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
ML will lead you on like this. She won't FJ readily, because they know mentality of customer is trying to "level up" by pushing for ever more 夸张 services.

And once you reach highest level of poking the ML pussy, you will probably not be back to play the game anymore, right? We get bored, and move on to the next one. And we get bored for sure, that is why we keep on trying out new joints and MLs even though good value-for-money ones have been found.

The ML might earn from a few FJ, but then loses a long-term customer.
yes you hit the nail on the head on this, thats their biggest fear by giving you everything, there no more trump card of hers to keep you cuming to her.

a bro in another thread shared he rtm 30+ times (once a wk for 8months) but still cannot unlock last level and is asking for advice what to do next.

for bros whose trying to unlock the last level, ask yourself how much time and money you want to spend before you bring your $ elsewhere, set a quota and expectations.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 825 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
a bro in another thread shared he rtm 30+ times (once a wk for 8months) but still cannot unlock last level and is asking for advice what to do next.
Some just cannot "unlock" because it's quite a big step from only giving hj, to allowing fj. There's a fine line in the job description between masseuse or prostitute.

We may look at them as "dirty" for willing to provide hj but they still want to hang on to that last shred of pride. Some even go for proper training to deliver a decent standard of massage for customers who are after legit service.

Everyone has an innate desire to be respected for their professional skill on the actual job (the REAL job, and not any other variety ) So, got to respect that, either stay on, or give up and look elsewhere.
Old 02-07-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some just cannot "unlock" because it's quite a big step from only giving hj, to allowing fj. There's a fine line in the job description between masseuse or prostitute.

We may look at them as "dirty" for willing to provide hj but they still want to hang on to that last shred of pride. Some even go for proper training to deliver a decent standard of massage for customers who are after legit service.

Everyone has an innate desire to be respected for their professional skill on the actual job (the REAL job, and not any other variety ) So, got to respect that, either stay on, or give up and look elsewhere.
i agree with your statement, some MLs will never give in because of what they strongly believe is their professionalism, for that i totally respect them and either i choose to continue support or just move on, actually sometimes its not really die die must tick off the boxes (i.e. HJ, BJ & FJ).

well ima sucker for GFE and enjoy speaking french, but this is very hard to find and if a ML provides this ability, i will still continue to support her even if got no BJ/FJ.
Old 02-07-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23574 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
i agree with your statement, some MLs will never give in because of what they strongly believe is their professionalism, for that i totally respect them and either i choose to continue support or just move on, actually sometimes its not really die die must tick off the boxes (i.e. HJ, BJ & FJ).

well ima sucker for GFE and enjoy speaking french, but this is very hard to find and if a ML provides this ability, i will still continue to support her even if got no BJ/FJ.
Upped u bro
Old 02-07-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyUnperfect View Post
Upped u bro
Upz return bro!
Old 02-07-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 9
Starx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
Most of the ML's dont readily go to hotels, i guess it takes long time to convince them. I used to have a Viet Ml, i took her services regularly for 8-10 months and only after that she agreed for hotel. Have another PCC, that i have been regular for last 2 years, but still she would not come to a hotel.
Most vn ml are OK for hotel, it's in their culture. The country is full of house turn hotel business for young couples. Prc are more face saving and unlikely to go hotel unless its 5 star!
Old 02-07-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1398 / Power: 15
Maro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud of
Quote:

100% agree!! points return thx bro
Old 02-07-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So far the most reliable and accurate source of MLs in this period is definitely wechat. Sometimes the pimp will advertise their new MLs or the girls will help advertise their friends. More often than not you will get what you see maybe minus 10-20%. Lesser chance of stepping on big landmines and definitely no bait and switch.

As a newbie nowadays it can be very hard to find better quality MLs because security is definitely tighter nowadays and i do know of some MLs that are very wary of taking new customers. My advice would be as a newbie try not to act like one. If they seem a bit reluctant u can assure them by saying that u have actually been around for a long time and u have been to like jalan besar, chinatown etc for massage. Once u start to build your own "network" it gets a lot easier from there then u can start categorising all your different contacts. Some u go because they have decent massage and HJ. Some provide decent massage and fj. Some have really shit massage but their power in the dark arts is unparallelled. I would say this is the part which is most fun categorising your network.
Old 02-07-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fella bros, how about HJ? Heard it’s 80-100 but just wanna fact check here
Old 02-07-2021, 10:16 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

For me I go for the look and figure. If chio bu with good figure (especially big boobs) I pay 100 for HJ.

Certain joint, my regular will strip top less, lie beside me and perform the HJ. Like that my 100 is consider well spent.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 03-07-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
For me I go for the look and figure. If chio bu with good figure (especially big boobs) I pay 100 for HJ.

Certain joint, my regular will strip top less, lie beside me and perform the HJ. Like that my 100 is consider well spent.
Did u chut her neh neh while she is topless lying beside u performing the hj? or u juz let her neh neh hang round freely wif out even touching them? ..
Old 03-07-2021, 11:41 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Did u chut her neh neh while she is topless lying beside u performing the hj? or u juz let her neh neh hang round freely wif out even touching them? ..
Of course I do anything I like - suck, squeeze, lick etc. Normally visiting my regular I skip the massage - enjoy one solid hour of teasing n fun.

After that when I feel tired, I will go for another round of 90 minutes of solid massage in a clean spa. That is how I spent my weekends.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 05-07-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Of course I do anything I like - suck, squeeze, lick etc. Normally visiting my regular I skip the massage - enjoy one solid hour of teasing n fun.

so good ah, can intro ? the ones I go to all same pattern. all during handjob when you start touching them they speed up to finish you off .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1