The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2007, 10:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: New TNYio Chu Kang Rd

Up for the day
Old 28-06-2007, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 20
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went there yesterday abt 9 pm wanting a massage, but seems that both TN there are closed.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
GuyonGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuters View Post
Went there yesterday abt 9 pm wanting a massage, but seems that both TN there are closed.
Yes, these two places had closed for a week liao. Indeed, one of the shop signboard dropped and hanged in the air.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:55 PM

blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyonGal View Post
Yes, these two places had closed for a week liao. Indeed, one of the shop signboard dropped and hanged in the air.
Another one bites the dust
Old 03-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fat leo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seems like 1 of them has open up for business...
Old 05-07-2007, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat leo View Post
seems like 1 of them has open up for business...
don't know about the one with signboard hanging, but the other one have a ( RED PAPER COVERING THE SIGNBOARD )

any bro can update.
Old 06-07-2007, 02:18 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 0
saddleup is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaddleup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That place kenna raid few weeks back, now gonna open again. Very daring.
Old 15-07-2007, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

passed by this afternoon and saw one opened for business..
i saw the metal door was opened , the red paper torn down revealling the joint's name and a customer went up too..
Old 15-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisfun View Post
passed by this afternoon and saw one opened for business..
i saw the metal door was opened , the red paper torn down revealling the joint's name and a customer went up too..
You are right on the dot, went passed there this morning and true that the TN is open for business but with a new name and also the contact no. displayed too. will check it up if around the area at the right time.

ps. call earlier cell phone switch off and when call later it is on and a sweet voice answered, i hang up cos' OC just came in beside me.
Old 15-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

you can't keep a good TN place down FRs from bros who have visited will be most appreciated!
Old 22-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
ps. call earlier cell phone switch off and when call later it is on and a sweet voice answered.
wow!!!like that must go take a look liao...

Been a Liverpool FC supporter since 1986

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 29-07-2007, 12:30 AM

and any news thus far from the new management?
Old 03-08-2007, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
sExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of lightsExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of lightsExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of lightsExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of lightsExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of light

Hi to all samsters,

Just reached home after my visit to "X?? X??? B?" along Yio Chu Kang Road. Immediately after shower, I logged in to SBF to search for this particular thread to share my FR. Please pardon me if I posted in the wrong thread or if my FR is not professional enough like the seniors. I will try to write a better one next time. Below is my humble FR. Please sit back and enjoy.

Date: 3rd August 2007
Time entered: 1.10am
Time left 1:50am

I was driving home after overtime work. Upon reaching Hougang, suddenly don't know why have the urge to go for a massage so went to the nearest 7-11 to buy a "New Paper" to source for a nearby TN joint. Saw this particular advertisment of "X?? X??? B?" along Yio Chu Kang Road that opens until 2am. The time was almost 1am so without any delay, I headed to that location. Locating the place was quite tough for me as I'm not familiar with that area but with my perservance, finally I spotted it. Next obstacle is the parking. There are no legal parking lots nearby and I was going round and round until I decided to park my car along the stretch of landed property nearby.

Upon reaching the doorsteps is a red carpetted stairs leading to the 2nd level. Walked up and saw 2 gals. Asked if it's closed and the reply was no. So doubled confirmed the rate again and the reply was $30 per hour. I replied ok and was led to a partition room by one of the gal, Xiao Hong. There are quite a number of partition rooms with 2 types of bed, high and low. I chose the low which is just a mattress on the floor. Atmosphere was above average, very cosy and the rooms were very spacious. Ventilation was good and aircon was cold. Stripped and moved to the bed. Xiao Hong then asked what type of massage I want, oil or powder. Chose the powder and started the massage. Massage was rather normal with a bit lack of strength. TCSS with her and found out that she is a newcomer, only a few days in Singapore. She is a 25 years old PRC from Beijing and her previous occupation was a NURSE!!! This really turned me on! After 10-15minutes of back massage, Xiao Hong asked me to turn around for the front massage. Within minutes, GQ was popped. I was quoted $130 including massage for FJ so decided to try my luck and bargained to $110 but was rejected. Considering her previous occupation which was a nurse(don't know real or not), I took up her offer at $130. She then left the room and came back less than a minute with a pack of wet tissue. Then off she stripped and the party begins!

Her body is slightly fleshy with a saggy "C" size boobs and big nipples. Without delay, she cleaned my brother with the wet tissue and started her mission. BBBJ was good with lots of deep throats. During the BBBJ, I was busy attacking her saggy boobs and nipples. Once a while she will let out a nice natural moan which made me even higher. I even stopped her a few times to prevent myself from cumming. After the blow, she capped me, sat on me and started riding. As usual, the attacking of her boobs and nipples did not stop and for sure, the moan did not stop either. She commented that her boobs and nipples are her weakness and this makes my attack even more aggressive! As a revenge, she attacked my nipples also! Within a few minutes, we hugged tightly and came together.

After the cleaning up with wet tissue, I wore my clothes, paid her and left the place full of "sextisfaction"

Below are my ratings for Xiao Hong. Please take note that all the ratings are based on my own opinions.

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7/10
Massage: 6/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: Yes

This marks the end of my humble FR. Hope you enjoy. Would love to see more FRs on this joint.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
After the cleaning up with wet tissue, I wore my clothes, paid her and left the place full of "sextisfaction"
Wow!!!!!!! early in the morning sure sextisfied huh!!!
btw what about the next door TN, is it open?
Old 03-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
sExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of lightsExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of lightsExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of lightsExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of lightsExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
Wow!!!!!!! early in the morning sure sextisfied huh!!!
btw what about the next door TN, is it open?
Bro, actually I don't know there is a TN next door until I read this thread but as far as I remembered, I think "X?? X??? B?" is the only one that open last night as the whole stretch of shops are totally dark with no lightings on.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1