The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
Technica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTechnica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bad Encountered.

*Back* Massage Queen A1 style! Must try Heidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonz View Post
Made an appt w her early afternoon, halfway there she insist for me to go fetch her. I replied I c u there is easier, then she super Tao say then u dun need to come! WTF, gv her business still ask customer go fetch her.

If this is e kind of attitude, I suggest not to gv her business cos she tot big F. Damn pissed!
http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...3&postcount=64
Old 07-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Tell her to fuck off.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technica View Post

Infact, this gal was with Bro cindy before.

By the way, I would say nowadays security is very tight & most of the FLs dared not to go to most H81 & Fragrance hotels. As you all are awared that election is coming soon.

I ever booked her last time & I believed she is cautious which I can understood. She called me to wait at the hotel entrance & asked me to call her when I reached there. When I saw her, I rejected her offered as what a surprise that I ever called her before. Not to mention that her service is no good but she is just not the type that I like.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Readily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bad Encountered.

Would like to have a bonking tonite. Bros here any recommendation?
Old 10-04-2011, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
coffeemate is one of the Best!coffeemate is one of the Best!coffeemate is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technica View Post

You are very free bro.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemate View Post
You are very free bro.
at least he took effort to do a bit CSI relevant to this thead...
Old 11-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 0
shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all

Well today I had a bad encounter. I cannot remember I saw the contact from where anyway the photo and the description on the web is as follows:

Name : Shuang Shuang xxxxx826 80/2h/unlimit shot
Looks: 7/10 ( that will grow on you)
Boobs: 36C ( BOOBS LOVE WILL LOVE IT )
Body: see pics ( U SURE LOVE IT )
Frenching: yes (Very passionate & lot of tongue Fight)
BBBJ/BJ: 8.5/10 (one of the better ones, With GOOD DEEP DEEP THROAT)
CIM/COB: yes
AR: Depend
Painting: yes
FJ: 8/10 (accomodating with good surrounds STERO)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (U will find her Shy in the first place, actually she can open very chatty and friendly)
GFE: 9.5/10 (It got the feel that i am making love with my GF)
When she comes into the room I look at her she does not seem like the same person on the web photo to me. She has a sizable spare tyre, well never mind since she is here just do it. BIG MISTAKE!

When doing BJ the CB phones kept on ringing one after another and she kept on answering the phone. I told her pls put it to mute, she just put the phone aside without switching to mute. About 5 min or so she ask me to fxxx her dogging way, I mounted her from behind and keep on F her. 10 min past she said why have not cum yet, during this 10 mins she kept on SMS.

I little bro just gave up and refused to do it anymore. She offer to do HJ for me, I already gave up on her I told her do whatever you want and told her to be smooth and slow that is the way I like the HJ to be done. She does it slow and smooth for less than 30 sec and start jerking it hard I kept reminding her this way I will not cum at all. She kept repeating the same routine for about 10min and asked me why cannot cum. I ask her are you rushing or what, she told me yes. I told her you can go, I just pay her and ask her to leave. So many year of experience with FL, this is the first time I asked a FL to leave the room.

AVOID HER IF YOU CAN!
Old 11-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 14
SAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shchen View Post
Well today I had a bad encounter. I cannot remember I saw the contact from where anyway the photo and the description on the web is as follows:

Name : Shuang Shuang xxxxx826 80/2h/unlimit shot
Looks: 7/10 ( that will grow on you)
Boobs: 36C ( BOOBS LOVE WILL LOVE IT )
Body: see pics ( U SURE LOVE IT )
Frenching: yes (Very passionate & lot of tongue Fight)
BBBJ/BJ: 8.5/10 (one of the better ones, With GOOD DEEP DEEP THROAT)
CIM/COB: yes
AR: Depend
Painting: yes
FJ: 8/10 (accomodating with good surrounds STERO)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (U will find her Shy in the first place, actually she can open very chatty and friendly)
GFE: 9.5/10 (It got the feel that i am making love with my GF)
I saw this one too, its on sg*ads*online.
May ads there bluff one. Tried few times sms the FLs, ask if photo is hers she say yes, so after that I ask then can meet leow then book rm, she say cannot meet first. Beware, bros.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
ShaggyDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 bad encounters for me:

1) Booked a girl from Laserbabesforum. OKT sent me to a certain hotel. When there, told me it's a different hotel. Not familiar with place. Had to take taxi. Arrived 15 minutes later, was told to wait another 5 minutes. Then unclear direction to actually meet the girl. Session started 25 minutes late. OKT calls the girl 5 minutes before the end. She had to get up to answer the phone. Mood completely killed. Duration less than 1 hour. FR was edited to remove all the negative parts.

2) Booked a girl from Playboycastle. Girl was lazy. Claimed to be tired after one round of cowgirl already where she finished. Did not want to try something other than the usual missionary, doggie, cowgirl. very passive in the missionary. Could not even do a proper HJ. Was a timekeeper. My post was deleted by the forum moderator. Today a new FR praised her over the moon in exactly all the things I had criticised. Biggest joke is that the new FR states 'She has BIG BOOBS'! She is a small A cup!! It nicely fits her petite frame though. But that FR is really hilarious..
The room is in a private condo. 3-4 girls are working in parallel. When you get to shower you need to check that there are no other guys walking around.

So any one who got a good and reliable OKT, let me know..
Old 12-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
ShaggyDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And the moderator keeps removing my posts at Playboycastle. Best indication that the FR there is fake! Bros, watch out!
Old 13-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster

Technica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTechnica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

♠ ♠ THE Deep Throat BBBJ Lady - Na Na 娜娜 ♠ ♠

Quote:
Originally Posted by shchen View Post
I tried her sometime back, below is my finding.

Name: Na Na 娜娜
Looks: 4.5/10
Boobs: B+
Frenching: never try
BBBJ/BJ: 6/10 (deep throat, at time can be painful)
Do not allow to suck her nipple, said very sensitive, etc. Total turn off!
Massage: 5.5/10 (Can skip it)
FJ: 6/10
Attitude: 6/10
Damage : 80/120min/ ? SHOT
RTF: No way!

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...6&postcount=76

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzNiceM View Post
following bro shchen feedback, i have to agree with it.

Name: Na Na 娜娜
Looks: 4.5/10
Boobs: B+
Frenching: never try
BBBJ/BJ: 6/10 (failed, doing for the sake of doing)
Massage: dunt even offer
FJ: 6/10
Attitude: 6/10
Damage : 80/120min/ ? SHOT - she almost wanted to go after 1 shot n upon receiving another phonecall. whole process less than 45 mins. i let her go coz no point, no mood liao.
RTF: Nope. she should be kicked out of sbf.
http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...5&postcount=77
Old 14-04-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Lengendary is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs down Re: Bad Encountered.

I really agreed with bro
Old 15-04-2011, 02:59 AM
Samster

Ruby PREMIUM 36C Natural Booblicious FAIR SKIN,Horny

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...02&postcount=6

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage8889 View Post
Did her tonight at 8 pm at one of the "safer" hotels where they still accept only one IC.

She looks a bit plump as compared to the pics and has tummy. The boobs are not bad and she was quite friendly. Ok that's the positive parts.

Negative: Her looks to me are 6/10, like those coffeeshop mei mei. As for the FR; She entered the room and asked me to shower and said she had one before she came. However when I was bonking her , her body was sticky and sweaty, esp when I was hugging her. No bbbj which is fine but her Hp was on overdrive and she even bj while talking to another customer on the phone!
No catbath , just licking of nips and then went down for the bj , which was average at most. Her pussy was ok , neatly trim and I finished with 2 positions. She quickly got up and did not even help me to take out the cd and proceeded to wash herself up. After that she dressed quickly and said she has another customer waiting. I told her ok but she can tell I was pissed.

No rtf for me as totally no gf feeling and looks not to my expectations and figure. Other than her tits.

No rtf for me.
Old 15-04-2011, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
limhokee336311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got a contact called li li from a massage website. shall not mention the name of the website. pic looks good, say some kind of ex-teacher. called her, she say she is 35. when I met her, she was like 45. can be a granny. luckily, i did tell her i not confirm will do the deal. after that, i said bye to her and ran far far away. nowadays, really hard to find good gals.
Old 15-04-2011, 08:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

China girls are bullshit. They are not horny. They just want to cheat and con singapore mans money. That is y i do not understand y u guys pay so much for cheena girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1