The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11136 / Power: 11
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cover the Face, F**k the Base ? (Discussion)

How about the opposite? I knew a girl who is very pretty face about 9/10 but body was on the plump side. The tummy was
really a turn-off. And skin was not very smooth type.
Old 24-09-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 14
Offline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkie View Post
Sg a lot of this kind of girls lol, the body hot but walk with the leg open outwards like pasar malam auntie.
Very accurate description of what I saw that day.
The contrast is just so wtf.
Old 24-09-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 15
Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
How about the opposite? I knew a girl who is very pretty face about 9/10 but body was on the plump side. The tummy was
really a turn-off. And skin was not very smooth type.
I had one of those before. Belong to plumb/fat category. Normally not a figure I will want.
But she is a very cheerful person, full of smiles always, nice pretty head of silky hair and above average in looks.
Not too sure which in particular attracted me, maybe the whole package.

When we got into it, her massive boobs were a big plus point too
Old 24-09-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 17
CumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of light

Very true. Once I had a FB...I only can CIM in my car because I can't see her face. Big breast, long hair, tall and slightly ba...Then one day, I booked a hotel wanted to have a good fuck.but after I paid, I tried to tell myself to cover the face and fuck the base....we went naked after that. Spread her legs and rub my cock onto her clit but suddenly turn soft...because switch off lights still can see face. Then she bj and still.cant save the day. Then just check out after that.
Old 24-09-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24460 / Power: 24
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offline View Post
Very accurate description of what I saw that day.
The contrast is just so wtf.
Returned +22

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 26-09-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13843 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
this kind lei? can still CFFB?

Pengz, who amongst us be the warrior to sacrifice himself to that cruel cruel altar of atrophied banshee ?

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 26-09-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 10
mrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumRainer View Post
Very true. Once I had a FB...I only can CIM in my car because I can't see her face. Big breast, long hair, tall and slightly ba...Then one day, I booked a hotel wanted to have a good fuck.but after I paid, I tried to tell myself to cover the face and fuck the base....we went naked after that. Spread her legs and rub my cock onto her clit but suddenly turn soft...because switch off lights still can see face. Then she bj and still.cant save the day. Then just check out after that.
Wanted to BJ in the car too but my one can cover the face, but when open the base the smell cannot cover wah jialat my whole car turn into fish market
Old 26-09-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I had two that I had to CFFB.

1 was a chubby fat one that I found on app. She showed her boobs angle, I thought, slightly chubby lah but OK. Turns out is fat, but since she did share she OK to do things and I was horny, went to watch movie, she jack me. After that go secluded place to fuck her face and CIM. At least she knows how to use her mouth, and I didn't want to meet again, so just go to down on her face.

2 was one with a hot slim figure. Actually, pretty lah, but got pimples that can be covered up by make up / IG filters. But F2F can see, and I dislike, so mostly just dim the lights. She's quite eager to please, but a bit naive. Still, she does what I want to do, even after she got attached / married. Sadly, got kid already so I don't want already.

Face not so nice, still can do different angles, doggie or reverse cowgirl. But if CB smelly, gone case. Didi cannot stand.
Old 27-09-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
I had two that I had to CFFB.

1 was a chubby fat one that I found on app. She showed her boobs angle, I thought, slightly chubby lah but OK. Turns out is fat, but since she did share she OK to do things and I was horny, went to watch movie, she jack me. After that go secluded place to fuck her face and CIM. At least she knows how to use her mouth, and I didn't want to meet again, so just go to down on her face.

2 was one with a hot slim figure. Actually, pretty lah, but got pimples that can be covered up by make up / IG filters. But F2F can see, and I dislike, so mostly just dim the lights. She's quite eager to please, but a bit naive. Still, she does what I want to do, even after she got attached / married. Sadly, got kid already so I don't want already.

Face not so nice, still can do different angles, doggie or reverse cowgirl. But if CB smelly, gone case. Didi cannot stand.
Cb smelly means got disease already. Of course cannot stand lah.
Old 27-09-2023, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

What about those who don't smell down there, but starts to stink like a fish market once she gets wetter and high?

Had an indon Chinese friend, she's pretty and easy on the eyes though there wasn't much of a figure to talk about. But when we did the deed.. omg man the smell just flooded the room and I turned soft inside her.

Had to lie that I cum into the condom already 😅
Old 27-09-2023, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 10
mrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
What about those who don't smell down there, but starts to stink like a fish market once she gets wetter and high?

Had an indon Chinese friend, she's pretty and easy on the eyes though there wasn't much of a figure to talk about. But when we did the deed.. omg man the smell just flooded the room and I turned soft inside her.

Had to lie that I cum into the condom already 😅
So awkward bro
Old 27-09-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 15
East is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to behold

I once had a girl whose downstairs smell was bad that day.
Previous times it was all fine.
Later found out it was because just after her period, and some girls can have a smell there after.
Subsequent encounters and she was fine again.

So not all will be diseases.
Old 27-09-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 15
East is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to behold

I don't think, don't believe I can CFFB.
CMI for me is see already, lil bro makes the possum move, pretending to be dead.
I know a few with pretty awesome bodies, but had never fantasize about them before, lil bro just wilts in literally limpdick protest.
Old 28-09-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
MachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant future

How about the reverse, after you have already done the deed ?

Happened to me.
Everything was nice and good, until she went to the toilet to wash off her makeup.

It was not make up, it was 易容术.
I was stunned....

Nothing happened after.....
Old 02-10-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Jamesteo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamesteo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offline View Post
Anyways, I got reminded of this.

Can't get the timing right, wait until dude gets run over by a car.
"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1