The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
rinaplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 💗🌸 RinaPlay! 🌸💗 Local University Student

🤍🌸🤍 rina 🤍🌸🤍
Old 02-12-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 21
watmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud of

Met Rina last evening. There was a Japanese private event going on at the hotel and I saw many classy Japanese ladies walking out of the elevators while waiting for Rina to pick me up at the lobby. Then an elevator opened with yet another batch of well dressed Japanese, but this lady seemed to be looking at me... Then she blinked her eyes, tilted her head, and smiled at me... And I was like, oh my... I asked her if she was attending an event. She laughed and cooed "no~". Oh my... I felt like I was going to the hotel with a girl I picked up on prom night. Enjoying a moment with a classily dressed beautiful stranger. A stranger with whom you know you will definitely be having a fun and playful night with. No wonder her tele ID is RinaPlay. She likes to play, cooing, pouting, winking at just the right moments. Her perfume, her makeup, her boobs, her butt, her tasty oyster... Everything that I like I couldn't help giving daddy's naughty little girl a light spanking when I had the chance Sadly, an old injury which had been getting worse meant I had to let go of the main event which I so desired at that moment. But when your body had gone through so much wear and tear that even the physio had given up, you know your time is limited. I'll have to try to conclude this story on another day, determined to give daddy's little girl an even better time than last night...

PS: I kept thinking about whom she resembled throughout that night and only realized on my way to a dinner appointment that she looked like Arina Hashimoto. An Arina Hashimoto with boobs and butt. Is that why she called herself Rina? She described her looks as "exotic". Now I knew why. I always felt Arina Hashimoto had a certain je ne sais quoi about her looks. And Rina has this same undefinable beauty.

PSPS: Leaving FR mainly for my own reference before my injury eventually force me off...

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 02-12-2023 at 04:32 PM.
Old 13-12-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

💗🍀 Good evening 🍀💗

I’m back from my trip 🏝️~ Incall available on Friday and Saturday this week (15/12 - 16/12).

Please pre-book me in advance, thank you 🌱☃️

Rina xx
Old 07-01-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Hola, I’m back 🍀💗

Incall available tomorrow (8/01/24). Please pre-book me in advance, thank you 🌸

Rina xx
Old 10-01-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

🌸🫧 Good evening 🫧🌸

Incall available on Friday and Saturday this week (12/01 - 13/01).

Please pre-book me in advance, thank you 🍀☃️

Rina xx
Old 13-01-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loong8366 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rina has a very nice body and is a master indeed. She has nice boobs (might have D size). Super friendly and comfortable. Both of us are “I” MBTI personality type. But she can break the ice easily with me. Patience though the session. BBBJ is superb 10/10. RTF for sure 👍
Old 17-01-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: 💗🌸 RinaPlay! 🌸💗 Local University Student

🌸 Hola, happy mid-week everyone ☃️🌸

Incall available Friday and Saturday (19/01 - 20/01) this week. Please pre-book me in advance, thank you ❤️

Rina xx
Old 18-01-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

🤍🌸🤍 rina 🤍🌸🤍
Old 18-01-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 21
watmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud of

Had my second meetup with Rina last Friday night. Belated FR after two (literally) fucking crazy weeks for me. Actually, I'll leave y'all to read the other reviews in this thread. The SBF posts and Telegram messages captured various aspects of Rina's game. Since I can't put it in a better way myself, I'll not add on, but will instead share a thought which popped into my head as I started writing this.

Sex is like the main course of a meal. And like many boys when I was young, it was the only dish I bothered with. After all, sex is why we're all here (and quite literally again!) But while I was thinking about my romps these two weeks, it occurred to me that I have grown. Simply having a main dish is incomplete. Nowadays, I prefer to start the evening with an aperitif to loosen the mood, so I can enjoy what is to come. We then commence with the appetizers to arouse our senses and make us desire for more. Then comes the main dish, of course, which involves a lot more activities, sometimes unwieldy, sometimes messy, but always there to fulfil our hunger. And then we conclude the eating with desserts for a sweet finishing. If I'm with good company, we'll even get to enjoy a glass of cognac or two. But we don't always get the full course in every appointment. Most girls don't serve aperitif and cognac. Some don't enjoy appetizers and rush you to finish the dessert. Such mains-only dinners aren't satisfying anymore. That's why I stopped bothering with Dome 2's chang cheng cai fan which has become really quite sucky from what I've read. I met a great Malaysian from Dome 3 who served fantastic 3-course meals and I visited her twice in seven days to savour her before she shut down her Singapore operations for good. And then there's Rina. The bona fide fine dining experience. In Rina, I found not only a woman who feeds her guests well, but also someone whom I can enjoy a glass of cognac with. And sometimes, a glass of cognac can change our lives. Thanks, Rina. Hope to have an enjoyable time together again

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 20-01-2024 at 12:44 PM.
Old 20-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 6
bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!

Met Rina yesterday night. Posting a short FR here. She will typically do incalls and she really make sure the hotel room she booked is top notch so that she gives the best environment to her customers. Looks is subjective but she is pretty for me (8/10). Body wise, as she regularly goes for yoga and pilates, you can expect a very slim and well toned body. Breast is a natural C and combined with that fit body, she has a really solid figure to look at. She allows kissing and frenching, and bbbj and fj are all very well done. Like what other bros said, her gfe is what stands out. She engaged you with good conversation at the start and make that connection with you so that the whole session's experience goes beyond just completing the services. She is also not a time watcher.

She told me she got a lot of unanswered messages as she is busy with her studies and may not answer when her incall hotel room is not even booked yet. Hence, to bros who did not receive a response from her and still interested to book her, do look out in her channel or forum when her incall slots are opened and then when you write to her, you should typically get a response unless you didn't provide the info she needs for securing the booking.

Overall, it was a good experience for me meeting her. At her price point, there will be certain level of expectations in terms of look, body and particularly, gfe and service. Rina was able to meet that expectation.
Old 25-01-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

🌸 Good afternoon ☃️🌸

Incall available on Saturday (27/01) this week.

Please pre-book me in advance, thank you ❤️

Rina xx

Last edited by rinaplay; 06-02-2024 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-02-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster

🌌🫧 Good evening 🫧🌌

Incall available next Monday (12/02)💗

Please pre-book me in advance, thank you 🍀☃️

Rina xx
Old 22-02-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

🌌🍀Good evening🍀🌌

Incall available this Saturday (24/02)🤍

Please pre-book me in advance, thank you ☃️

Rina xx
Old 28-02-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

🍀💗 Good afternoon 💗🍀

Incall available this Saturday (2/3) 🫧

Please pre-book me in advance, thank you.

Rina xx
Old 12-03-2024, 05:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Johnlost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Still available?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1