The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Wife meeting with Ex BF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darina View Post
Do you know the break-up reason with that ex?

No need to worry if it was a bad break-up. We women have memories like elephants. We might do the ex a favour coz his mum was nice for example but nothing more.

However, if it was a mutual break-up on amicable terms due to circumstances etc than you have something to worry about because old flames can be fanned.
That depends on you , how was your last break up, mutual or bad, did his mum did some nice things to you ???

So we all see the point, woman had their secret agenda too. And memory like elephant ??? This is hard to miss actually. So as husband/bf, how to be secure if the wife or gf just inform you that she is meeting her ex ???
Old 13-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botak69 View Post
Do you guy mind if wife meet up with Ex BF for lunch? I come to know my wife met up her ex for lunch, and I am quite upset about it! She told me is nothing going, but I still dun feel good. Is this the man ego?
Over my dead body would I allow my wife to meet up with her ex-BF or for that matter, any other guy for lunch. Don't give a fuck whether he's married, a former classmate, collegue, or whatever.

There is no reason whatsoever for the ex-BF to buy your wife lunch. What's he going to do? Talk about old time sake? How they had been together? How they enjoyed each other's company, each other's fuck, etc, etc?

Your wife may be innocent and telling the truth that as far as she's concern, there's really nothing going on. The question is why the ex-BF wants to meet her? If he is so fucking nice and such a good man, ask him how many times he brought his own mother out for lunch? How many times has he bought lunch for his own sisters?

I have told my wife before that I wouldn't allow such things to happen using the same reasons that I don't trust any other guys. There is no reason whatsoever for them to buy her lunch other than bad intentions. And if any did ever try, to get them to call me for permission. Than I will give him a piece of my fucking mind.

And if the wifey tries to do it behind my back, then be prepared that it will be the end of our marriage. Period.

Too bad this is a selfish world.
Old 14-03-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Botak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
Over my dead body would I allow my wife to meet up with her ex-BF or for that matter, any other guy for lunch. Don't give a fuck whether he's married, a former classmate, collegue, or whatever.

There is no reason whatsoever for the ex-BF to buy your wife lunch. What's he going to do? Talk about old time sake? How they had been together? How they enjoyed each other's company, each other's fuck, etc, etc?

Your wife may be innocent and telling the truth that as far as she's concern, there's really nothing going on. The question is why the ex-BF wants to meet her? If he is so fucking nice and such a good man, ask him how many times he brought his own mother out for lunch? How many times has he bought lunch for his own sisters?

I have told my wife before that I wouldn't allow such things to happen using the same reasons that I don't trust any other guys. There is no reason whatsoever for them to buy her lunch other than bad intentions. And if any did ever try, to get them to call me for permission. Than I will give him a piece of my fucking mind.

And if the wifey tries to do it behind my back, then be prepared that it will be the end of our marriage. Period.

Bro, ya, I spoken to my wife, and tell her the same thing! I told her what is man thinking, as all man are horny!
Old 14-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 15
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post

i have to agreed with you on the "There is no reason whatsoever for them to buy her lunch other than bad intentions".... my buddy meetup with his EX GF for dinner with intention to bed her tho she innocently deny it's mutual. In the end they still ended up in bed. Dont forget... Her ex certainly knows how to "open' up her heart, and her legs as well.
Old 14-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, ya, I spoken to my wife, and tell her the same thing! I told her what is man thinking, as all man are horny!
Your wife may be horny too. That's why she wants to meet her ex boyfriend. She's bored with you.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Your wife may be horny too. That's why she wants to meet her ex boyfriend. She's bored with you.
Boss is frostbolt and winter's chill as like shivering in winter, and being offered an ice cold Shiro Kirin (White Kirin) winter beer, cold soba and green tea ice cream with anko sauce for dinner
Old 14-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Do you guy mind if wife meet up with Ex BF for lunch? I come to know my wife met up her ex for lunch, and I am quite upset about it! She told me is nothing going, but I still dun feel good. Is this the man ego?
upset for what, just tell her u been meeting yr ex GF for lunch every week too. also nothing going leh.
Old 14-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wah lau ah sam u really gt weird sense of humour.
Old 14-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

I think it's ok for TS' wifey to accept her ex-BF's lunch offer
But only if the invitation includes husband and her
If there's no hidden agenda behind the lunch meet
inviting the hubby along will go to show it's a gentleman's treat
for old Uncle here, knnkc when I receive invites to dine by ladies
it's usually nothing horny but they want me to renew insurance policies
Old 14-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Hi Botak

Can I ask if your wife ever have sex with her ex-bf during their courtship? I hope the answer is no. But if the answer is yes, then I think you should start to put in more concern for your wife and also find out more about his sudden appearance.

Sorry for asking this sensitive question, but you know men are horny beast. 無事部登三寶殿。 Who knows wat is he upto.
Old 14-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

You should have trust in her, as long you don't hide anything from her.
Old 14-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
wah lau ah sam u really gt weird sense of humour.
My post may appear humorous but the underlying message is anything but.

I met my ex-girlfriend a couple of years after she got married and it ended up with me having to listen a prolonged rant about how useless her husband was and how she'd made a big mistake marrying him. Needless to say I consoled her by fucking her good and proper. She was most grateful.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
My post may appear humorous but the underlying message is anything but.

I met my ex-girlfriend a couple of years after she got married and it ended up with me having to listen a prolonged rant about how useless her husband was and how she'd made a big mistake marrying him. Needless to say I consoled her by fucking her good and proper. She was most grateful.
Above post may appear humorous but the underlying message is: Boss Sam is a Gem
Old 14-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
Hi Botak

Can I ask if your wife ever have sex with her ex-bf during their courtship? I hope the answer is no. But if the answer is yes, then I think you should start to put in more concern for your wife and also find out more about his sudden appearance.

Sorry for asking this sensitive question, but you know men are horny beast. 無事部登三寶殿。 Who knows wat is he upto.

my bad.. for a moment i thot u asking TS to put in more condom for his wife.. my bad ..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 14-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

http://sg.search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=Ax.../Chastity_belt

Ts, consider to buy chastity belts to solve urs problem

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1