The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Carrot Chopper & Very Bad Attidude @ Oriental Spa Crawford Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalRiceBowl View Post
This shop have license for massage. Saw the operational timing is only till 10 or 11pm the last time I went.
For Crawford I too heard they have but unsure of it as for the timing if they break it, with or without the license they will still have to be fined or receive a warning from the relevant authorities but it won't be a safe place to be esp since that Lisa's main shop is now under black list and have been raided. Doubt this shop will be any safer. So currently better stay clear.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Chinwingchuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
This shop have license for massage. Saw the operational timing is only till 10 or 11pm the last time I went.
Bro the operational timing until 10pm to them is just for SHOW only, if not why would Lisa wanna overworked her staffs at Crawford by extending their closing timing to 4am? I believe if a customer comes at 4 am for massage, Lisa will still asked the girls to massage for him.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinwingchuan View Post
Bro the operational timing until 10pm to them is just for SHOW only, if not why would Lisa wanna overworked her staffs at Crawford by extending their closing timing to 4am? I believe if a customer comes at 4 am for massage, Lisa will still asked the girls to massage for him.
Can try to go at midnight and if they accept you then your theory is correct. But if you start your massage session after their approved operation timing you can refuse to pay as they are not allowed to do any transactions with regards to money after 2200 or 2300hrs which ever is their approved timing of business. They can't do anything to you. As I doubt they will even call the police with regards to you looking for a free meal as they know they too will be in trouble if you put in the police report that they were illegally operating after 2200 or 2300hrs.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
If I go at 12am and they asked me to pay money, I will tell them they are not supposed to operate after 2200H as stated in the freaking license.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golduckk View Post
If I go at 12am and they asked me to pay money, I will tell them they are not supposed to operate after 2200H as stated in the freaking license.
Yup. From intel their license is hanging on the wall next to the payment counter bros can check the stated timing before accepting the massage session. You can enter with $100 in your wallet and leave happily with $100 in your wallet as they can't stop you for enjoying a free meal in a shop that is supposed to be closed
Old 11-11-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Kairentay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wonder what will happen to me if I really thought they opened till 4am, and I go at 1am and the shop is raided in the middle of my massage. I didn't know they only can operate until 10pm after reading the forum.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairentay View Post
I wonder what will happen to me if I really thought they opened till 4am, and I go at 1am and the shop is raided in the middle of my massage. I didn't know they only can operate until 10pm after reading the forum.
Most probably nothing will happen to you. But if they doing other service on you and the raid is due to operating hours then suay suay you got caught for things the AV wasnt looking for then have to take down statement and assist the AV, OK if you r single cause if they ask you for future assistance you won't have any problem but if married then not so nice for your marriage
Old 11-11-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
Most probably nothing will happen to you. But if they doing other service on you and the raid is due to operating hours then suay suay you got caught for things the AV wasnt looking for then have to take down statement and assist the AV, OK if you r single cause if they ask you for future assistance you won't have any problem but if married then not so nice for your marriage
I see, I wonder what's good in both Lisa's shops. I have been to the Crawford joint twice, got conned by K for the first time and the second time it's much better as I got C. I don't think I will be heading back anytime soon with its pathetic state now and targetted by Av. Even if I go back, I will just go for C and not the rest of the greedy mls.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see, I wonder what's good in both Lisa's shops. I have been to the Crawford joint twice, got conned by K for the first time and the second time it's much better as I got C. I don't think I will be heading back anytime soon with its pathetic state now and targetted by Av. Even if I go back, I will just go for C and not the rest of the greedy mls.
Well said but their kc skills quite good compared to the rest of the MP I have been to.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Well said but their kc skills quite good compared to the rest of the MP I have been to.
If their kc skills are not good, they will have lesser regulars leading to lesser earnings for Lisa and also means the girls will get their pay cut. That's why it's so important to maintain a good level of Kc skills.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
If their kc skills are not good, they will have lesser regulars leading to lesser earnings for Lisa and also means the girls will get their pay cut. That's why it's so important to maintain a good level of Kc skills.
But after their scam was exposed here I think they also lost a lot customers so Lisa now having a recruitment drive to bring in new blood and Lisa story of not knowing what is happening starts all over again. You can ask those who are close or frequently talks to Lisa, they will tell you her PR skills very good
Old 11-11-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

Time to get your free massage.. if shop is still in operation.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Time to get your free massage.. if shop is still in operation.
Hahaha good one bro, will call the shop and pretend to book a ml and see if they still accepts me if I arrive at midnight.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golduckk View Post
Hahaha good one bro, will call the shop and pretend to book a ml and see if they still accepts me if I arrive at midnight.
Good luck.. if you wanna lucky try Cindy
Old 11-11-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good luck.. if you wanna lucky try Cindy
What u mean by lucky?😛
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1