The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
DayView2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Dumb

Never never give your 100% paycheck to your wife or mistress. I do not trust women anymore especially PRC women.
Old 17-01-2013, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
Captian Caveman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCaptian Caveman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 100% salary to the wife

no bro.. this is a close friend so i know him well. he doesn't owe loan shark any money. i just don't understand why men these days are weak. luckily i am not married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdistributor View Post
Well, i think you need to ask who earn more money ?
husband or wife ?

This may also be 1-sided story
what if your friend own loan shark money but feel paiseh to tell you
wife forcing him to pay up by handling his finance
Old 17-01-2013, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -69 / Power: 0
hotstuffm8 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

trolololol

Last edited by hotstuffm8; 26-05-2013 at 02:48 PM. Reason: trolololol
Old 18-01-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jumping in here with my 1/2 cent.

I'm in agreement with bros/sis here on tat wat agreement is made bet a couple...are bet them, period; there is a dime a dozen reasons of whys.....but we are not in their shoes.....unless they seek advice.

I've my fair share of friends whom I've paid for their meals/drinks for a period of time due to certain circumstances....but on my terms, ie, within my means.....hawker centre/coffee shop level.....and only when I can afford.

The circumstance? Mostly due to friends being down and out for a time.

I've a few friends who hve their wifes holding the purse string....and they get daily/weekly allowance.....but the good thing is tat the wife recognize the husband needs additional funds for tat occasional outings.

I also hve friends who are financially tight.....but they will `try' to pay a `token' share. If and when they can't, after a time, they will excuse themselves from outings. For these friends.....I will seek them out when I can afford.....bec they hve a conscience and treat me as a friend......not Robert.

I've also met pple who are always up for free meals/drinks.......I don't mind if I'm Bill Gates......but I'm not...so....they are no longer my friends.

Bottom line, friendship is a two way street....friends should respect and treasure ea other. A friend who can well afford to pay but do not bec he gives his salary to the wife but do not negotiate for `additional' allowance for tat occasional outing.....is not respecting his friends....and in return, will lose the respect of his friends....sooner or later.....but this is just my opinion.
Old 18-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold

Hmm.. My current wife also wanted to control my purse-string.. Initially was at 90% of my paycheck, but haggle down to 80% as I mentioned I might need the extra cash for that "unexpected" event of maybe treating a client to a meal or something like that..

Last time with my 1st wife it was always me holding the absolute power of finance, but with my 2nd wife she'll want to hold on to the money to better manage our money for our future, in her own words.. Can't fight with someone who is from ACCA and an accountant in the making..

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 18-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
HorLiSee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayView2014 View Post
Never never give your 100% paycheck to your wife or mistress. I do not trust women anymore especially PRC women.
I agree, you are a dimwit, it's not trust or don't trust, it's you use your cock to think that's why you are nothing but a piece of shit today. KI SI LA!
Old 19-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
100% salary to the wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captian Caveman View Post
..your opinion on guy giving all his salary to.. wife? .. i have to buy him drinks everytime ..
For a strong and happy relationship - its is OK - if husband is happy. Can a person be happy with such a demanding/controlling wife ?? On the other hand, which wife will agree to give all salary to husband ?? Also is it right take advantage of a friend - by not paying everytime - using this as an excuse??

Wife should be more understanding and not be so controlling unless husband is a gambler, drunkard, spendthrift, womanizer etc. - poor with finance and do not care for family.

Just my opinion - no need to agree. Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Old 20-01-2013, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
CrabKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrabKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorLiSee View Post
I agree, you are a dimwit, it's not trust or don't trust, it's you use your cock to think that's why you are nothing but a piece of shit today. KI SI LA!
LOL, alot of men have that problem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1