The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Re: Inappropriate relationship, TCJ with CLH

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Yet Pinky Asshole said there should not be a direct comparison between Mango Palmer & TCJ. What fucking logic was that???

Mango Palmer was forced to sit in front of cameras and broadcast nationwide like a mischievous boy to confess his crime while TCJ was spared the humilation.

Really SG has really gone to the dogs with the faggot!
It's becos maybe clh family is link to familee or good friends,actually both mp should be on TV, like palmer, double standard, start the down fall of papigs,
Old 18-07-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 795 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
She must be a very attractive busty milf. So much that TCJ is willing
to gave up everything he has for her. His wife, his kids, his family, his
career and perhaps his church friends ( he is a Christian btw ). He forgo all
these to continue fucking her despite the yellow card from PM.
This must be what they call 红颜祸水
yes, milf lover will not blame xiao chen if you have seen another photo in her white T shirt

自古英雄难过美人关 。。。
简单的说就是大头敌不过小头
我们的精英这一回被精蟲给干黄了
Old 18-07-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41622 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

From top profile among shinning star in the party BUT become a Speaker ( With no career future ) ..... Too bad as he can be the next PM
不爱江山 爱美人

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32805989
Old 18-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
tonyforever123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonyforever123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

how can we forget her? she's still in my fantasy
Old 18-07-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

If having an affair is a crime, millions around the world would be in jail! I sincerely hope that the wife, kids and other family members are able to cope with it. It is going to be hell for them, especially his kids.
Old 18-07-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41622 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Just like an affair in the office
Many may want but can't get it ... balless dare not take action ... some boliao n start to gossip
When u r having an affair but naturally showing too close relationship / body language or sticky when working thou u r staying low / not aware ... but it shown n ppl notice.

She is the main one that choose what she want ( Is she make the 1st move ? ).
Sure many want her too

Why whenever an affair exposed the Man always has to explain but the Female just keep quiet ?

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32805989
Old 18-07-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4511 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

tiagong CLH nickname is "populist"

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 18-07-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 4
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
tiagong CLH nickname is "populist"

Nice one and maybe she was doing it when TCJ said that
Old 18-07-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4511 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrio2002 View Post
Did someone catch them?

Why need to expose them. Just tell them to quit one by one will do mah.
can do anything but dun get caught, furthermore a general leh

sia suay or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
It's becos maybe clh family is link to familee or good friends,actually both mp should be on TV, like palmer, double standard, start the down fall of papigs,
her towkay laopeh must be thinking 计拜海料

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 18-07-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Inappropriate relationship, TCJ with CLH

Cheng Li Hui FB has shuts down. By the way. She is Indonesian Chinese. Lucky I had download her pics since last year. She is beautifully.
Old 18-07-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Do correct me if I am wrong and my apologies beforehand.
I recall reading before that TCJ is related to LHL, unless my memory fall short.
Cheers.
Old 18-07-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17856 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
can do anything but dun get caught, furthermore a general leh

sia suay or not?

her towkay laopeh must be thinking 计拜海料
but she doesn't wear hose ler.

排队中: 清空中
Old 18-07-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
CartonK is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Nicole Seah con on bed by the Indian Snake-oil man, more happening! Wonder, who put the 'snake' to mentor a young-girl sure cannot sleep-well, every night!
Old 19-07-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 3
t4buzhsy is a Helpful and Caring Samstert4buzhsy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe tcj wife cannot take it anymore and threaten divorce. Government no choice but to sexpose them before the divorce go public…..
Old 19-07-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Pinky Asshole already knew about it in 2020 and did nothing.

Came Feb 2023 he demanded them to decouple but TCJ gave him a flying fuck and continued the affair.

So already gave chance so many times unlike Mango Michael Palmer
Not as if punky own private life very clean and qualified to lecture tcj about love.
Perhaps tcj should just organise a drama in parliament, cry cry, blame the woman.... but don't let her defend herself... get everyone vote for him. Declare himself squeaky clean.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1