The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Confessions of the GND

Quote:
Originally Posted by missj View Post
It has been a while since i wrote, pardon if the quality of story has dropped.

To be continued?
yes please continue miss
Old 20-12-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 11
missj is a name known to allmissj is a name known to allmissj is a name known to allmissj is a name known to allmissj is a name known to allmissj is a name known to all

Fast forward a few years and F was in army, while his gf S was in uni. She is your conservative girl who looks like a 小女人 but actually not as she always had her demands and wanted her bf to give in to her. Her bf knew she likes bags and shoes and even little furry friends so he kept her happy and loved by showering her with gifts and little pets. Of course he had his needs too and so they were the firsts for each other....

One fine day, they needed to have their own private time so they ended up in our city's fine transit hide out with two digits, one being chinese folks favourite huat number 8.

They downloaded and watched movies, hugged, kissed, cuddled and so the action begins... He touched her softly and brushed his hands against her smooth thighs, without her resistance he got bolder and brushed higher and higher up. Gf was shy but enjoying it and so she didn't resist. For once, he was in control of the situation. His hands reached out for her blouse and went to unbutton the barriers to his fantasies. He reached for her chest and gave it a light brush and squeeze to test how deep the waters he could go...she didn't resist. "Yes!" He thought.

He held her hands and guided her to his manhood and whispered to her, "I don't want to control anymore", and proceeded to nibble her ears, down to her neck and brushed his hands against her bosom before he reached under her blouse in an attempt to remove it. She lift up her hands and did not resist. He pealed himself away from her lips and went for her soft breast. Sucking, licking and kissing it like how a baby would do with his mother's milk. He sucked so hard there were red marks on one side and he proceed to the other. He wanted to show her how much he loved her and couldn't do without her he devoured her entirely and hugged her close and tightly to him.

To be continued...
Old 20-12-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42944 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back TS Miss J ! ...where hv you been for so long ?...Thks for coming back to continue yr story

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-12-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

missj is a name known to allmissj is a name known to allmissj is a name known to allmissj is a name known to allmissj is a name known to allmissj is a name known to all

Thank you very much, pls let me know what you want to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBunny View Post
Any more continuation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBreakfast View Post
Another thread marked for reading
Please continue TS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
TS sounds like a matured lady from the way she writes & posts...seems she is another one of those very good female writers ! ...so far, hv enjoyed reading the story about herself very much which is written in good english & in a very nice & sensual way ! ...Keep it up, sis !
Old 21-12-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Hahah thanks for your undying support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpek64 View Post
Welcome back TS .
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
yes please continue miss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Welcome back TS Miss J ! ...where hv you been for so long ?...Thks for coming back to continue yr story
Old 21-12-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
SantaKlaus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss J - please continue. Will support.
Old 21-12-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
LimSiaSway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

missj u club very often?
Old 22-12-2015, 02:18 AM
Samster

Hey hey hello blocky 大哥

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
want to read the intimate confessions of missj
Old 22-12-2015, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
ducklion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by missj View Post
Hey hey hello blocky 大哥
missj j j long time no see
Old 25-12-2015, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5833 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
shhh.... cannot call me that. its reserved for our juicy roleplay
Haha ! Something is happening between the two here ! Very interesting ! Can TS or the bro blocky share with us more details of their juicy roleplay

Camping for more juicy updates from TS !
Old 26-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
mongkokslut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Haha ! Something is happening between the two here ! Very interesting ! Can TS or the bro blocky share with us more details of their juicy roleplay

Camping for more juicy updates from TS !
Think that happened in LegoLand ...... you can pay a visit to look see look see
Old 31-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42944 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

So long din hear from the sis liao...Wat happened to our dear TS, missj....eagerly waiting for her to continue her juicy stories

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-04-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

hi, i am back after a long while.

decided to try and continue my stories but pls forgive me if my writing is not as good as i no longer practice creative writing. please also feel free to give me inputs so maybe one day i can be a script writer and make wonderful stories into movies.

also went through some hard knocks in life that taught me lessons and decided to change my identity online for a while before coming back. maybe i will share, maybe i will put it in my stories, its up to you to decipher. so for those who knows me here, you know what i mean.

would like to thank friends i met here real life for providing me moral support and listening to me rant. would not have made it without you even tho you all also gave me a great deal of headache. but you know who you are so thank you.
Old 11-04-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Confessions of the GND

Let me try to close up story between F and S.. a little bored of it. (if you like my story, do show some form of appreciation, thank you)

So fast forward again 10 years into the relationship, F proposed to S and they decided to settle down. After all, S was turning 30 and ladies cannot wait for too long to start a family. Weeks before F got married, he was curious and decided to go out to play before he had to settle down. He went online to search for FLs and any possibility of a part time gf. He looked through the SB ads and found 20 year old A.

A is very pretty, slim and tall with long hair. A law student finishing her studies and making some quick buck at the side.

Look a little like young Zhang Ziyi.

They met up at the park for a run. Clad in fbt shorts, you could see A's long slender and fair legs to die for. She had a cute round butt when she did her squats and he was behind watching her like a puppy waiting for its owner.
He was watching her from behind and at the side throughout their run that the loins in his pants was stirring. He felt he could barely take it any longer and decided to run up ahead.

Once they were done, they went back to A's place for a shower. A passed him the towel and he stepped in to the toilet for a shower. Within 5 mins after she left him alone and he turned on the shower, he heard her say "can i join you?" A took off her clothes and stepped in to join her lover without waiting for an answer. She hugged him from behind and took the soap in front of him to proceed to wash him. At some point, they finished washing up and dry themselves with their towels. A lead him into her room where they made love. She sat on him and slide herself to tease him while she enjoyed her young body. He held her slender waist and moved his hands up to her chest. It was firm and soft at the same time.

"Wow what luck i've got" he thought to himself.

She lowered herself and kissed him on the lips, moved slowly to his ears and licked it and lowered herself further to his collar bones and kissed and licked it.
All these time, he fondled with her soft breasts and hugged her tight and close to him, afraid she would leave him for a better man who could pleasure her better than him. He liked her on top of him and she likes his warm body which kept her warm with his hugs. He pushed her on her back and proceed to go down on her. He spread her legs while he got in between her and licked her precious parts. She lead his hands in between her legs and he knew what he had to do. He rubbed her well and he made her wet from the inside and outside. When he could not take it any longer, he came up and gave her a kiss and entered her. And so they say the rest is history....
Old 11-04-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
It is a good story but can explore the ending together
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1