The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
hotviva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Affair With A Colleague

very good story line.. worth camping here
Old 13-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
pokeandrun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She was on her knees as she unzipped my jeans and pulled out my erected dick easily from my boxers (which I usually leave unbutton) She was good at sucking! She really knew how to use her tongue well. Bless her. She would use her front teeth to grip my dick head, and then twirl her tongue wildly on the head. Dang that made my knees weak! Thank god I was leaning against the wall.

I now undressed her. She was wearing a pink simple bra. I didnt bother to unhook her bra. I didn't fondle much with her breasts either because it was pretty much an A cup. I pulled her up and now she's facing the bathroom wall. She spread her legs open and pointed her cute tight ass towards me. As she turned her face sideways with the CFM face, she asked "what are you waiting for?". It seems she was ok with raw. I was more than pleased to thrust my shaft it her awaiting pussy.

After doggy, she was now facing me but her left leg was on the sink. That was awesome. I pulled both her bra straps down and her bra was now just below her tits, exposing them little light brown tits. So cute and fits just nicely into your palms. After that went into the cubicle and put the cover and seat down. The toilet in the office is always very clean! I did her in missionary position where later told her Im about to ejaculate. She immediately blew me! I immediately flew to heaven. I cummed in her mouth finally. She didn't swallow my cum tho but she said she really enjoyed it. She was all smile by the end of that night.

When we were going out of the toilet, she tried holding my hand again. I just held her hand too. When we were outside of the building, I realised she still insisted on holding hand. But me being me, I didn't like the idea of holding hands, somemore if she's ain't my gf. I believe she realised that too and didn't hold my hand after.

We had dinner first before heading home. Chit chat like normal friends. Before she alighted from the MRT, she gave me a peck on my lips and whispered to my ears "I can't wait to see you again! Text me!"

When she exited the MRT, I straight away msged her "I miss you already". I can't remember what her reply was... but this trick always works

To be continued...
Old 13-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
letery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story. got episode 2 ma?
Old 13-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for more.
Old 18-09-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
pokeandrun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: An Affair With A Colleague

I still could not forget the moments we shared in the toilet. Who would?

A week later

It was lunch time. Everyone usually have different lunch times. Our lunch times were always posted on the board. I remembered mine was at 1pm while hers was at 2pm.

So while I was going out for lunch as I made my way out, I walked pass her and peeked at her just to see her long slender legs. That was the fetish at that time, my motivation to come to work. So while I was downstairs, I was surprised to receive a call from her. She told me to wait for her.

She finally came downstairs and told me she swapped her lunch time just to have lunch with me. I was like, am I getting lucky today... again? She hooked her arm around my arm as we strolled like two lovebirds to a nearby coffee shop. She walked very close to me and I could feel her breasts rubbing against my elbow

We were roughly ten minutes early but we decided to head back to the office. In the lift, I pushed her towards the wall and we started kissing (although I knew there was camera in the lift, but heck) The building design is when you exit the lift, the office door would be directly in front of the lift. You can either turn left or right which leads to the windows with a great view. And there's no cameras at the end of these corridors.

When we exited the lift at the 32nd story, she just suddenly pulled my hand to the other end of the corridor. Now, she pushed me towards the wall and we started kissing. Her hand was grabbing my shaft stroking it as if she's yearning to touch it for the longest time. I immediately had a hard on! I hugged her tight and started dry humping her in standing position. We had to stop sadly. Before we went back into the office, she whispered to me "I'm waiting for more" I remembered entering the office ten minutes late that day.

To be continued...
Old 18-09-2011, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

wo ... la la .... nice stori fr pokeandrun.
it worthwhile 2 be only 10 mins late fr lunch break ... esp hearing those words fr her.
btw,we will be waiting 4 more posting fr u.
Old 18-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
shootersperm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshootersperm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice. keep it up
Old 19-09-2011, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

It's always nice to have these types of colleagues isn't it

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1