The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relati

My friend none of us r rich lah for your information, I think it is if you want to do it or not. Maybe she is just trying to test water? Try to find out more from her like which part of provinces she from and things like that if from 四川then u better be careful cause I know they are the nasty few.

Good luck,
Oak
Old 14-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relations

I think your predicament not only in SG leh. Across the causeway also can find a lot of ppl in your predicament. There are a significant amount of students who are quite well off. I know of a few who are actually from very well to do families. For those who are genuine, we have to look at ourselves and be honest, what is attracting them to us? I have a lot of PRC girlfriends in KL, but most of them are platonic. Just clubbing and drinking buddies. No touching for me.

Then there are WL's looking to hook onto somebody, usually around ages of 26 - 27, cos their demand is much lower at this age. They look at us like exit strategy. These ones have to be careful. My bro, the answer is inside you one, sometimes, just not willing to see it only

I dun believe that all PRC's are bad, its just that a lot of PRC's in SG/Malaysia are WL's or in the sex trade, so that makes us generalise them as "EVIL"
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 14-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
hornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relations

hmm seems u know quite a few here.... she told me she is from guangzhou
she is from middle income family..quite well off as both her parents are engineers back in homeland
her family sends her SGD$400 every mth and her sch fees are already paid off
Old 14-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyclown
no i am not rich though i wish i am rich hahaa

well i tried acting poor...saying i no enough cash but sometimes expenses spent on food, transport and groceries i think are quite reasonable cos they are somewhat neccesary
Bro.. u mentioned that u r only friends..
then y will u need to pay for HER groceries??

If u dun wan anything out of this (love, sex, fling etc), y would u wan to invest so much time n energy into this "friendship" rather than getting to know a "better prospective"??

Sorry if u feel offended but I juz tot u might need someone to remind u of ur decisions so far...
Old 14-11-2005, 12:08 PM
Samster

oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relati

Friend Guangzhou is very very big and altogather there are a few near town near there called Panyu etc...

广州 is also known as 省会 (the capital of 广东省), there are alot of immigrants in that area. 深圳,珠海 and 广东 is also a place for immigrants cause it is easier to find jobs there.

Engineer frankly speaking is not very well off max to max both earn S$2000 unless they are very courrpted and take bribe, China is known for taking money for every transcation that they make.

S$400 is like RMB$2000 so I cannot say much for sure cause 1 of my ex customer 1 month commission is like USD$6k per month.

You still have to ask her if she is from 广州 or migrate from somewhere, if from 广州 also does not mean she is rich.

Good luck mate,
Oak
Old 15-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Samster

hornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat
Bro.. u mentioned that u r only friends..
then y will u need to pay for HER groceries??

If u dun wan anything out of this (love, sex, fling etc), y would u wan to invest so much time n energy into this "friendship" rather than getting to know a "better prospective"??

Sorry if u feel offended but I juz tot u might need someone to remind u of ur decisions so far...

errmm friends cannot pay for her groceries? well i not trying to act generous here but i feel that since she came all the way from china and maybe i should play a good host and pay a little for her groceries as a friend to her?

maybe my thinking is stupid.... ok nvm thanks anyway
Old 15-11-2005, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro hornyclown, juz a quest. did u know her at Joker pub at Katong?
Old 15-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
errmm friends cannot pay for her groceries?
Can why not, then u should have a lot of friends?? Please if she is a he from PRC, will u be so nice??

If she is a he, will u purposely go to his condo to c him swim?? Ask all these questions.

Quote:
maybe my thinking is stupid.... ok nvm thanks anyway
No, your thinking is too holy.
Old 15-11-2005, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 21
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

Platonic friendship is possible in any form, IF u know how to restrain urself.
Old 15-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Can why not, then u should have a lot of friends?? Please if she is a he from PRC, will u be so nice??

If she is a he, will u purposely go to his condo to c him swim?? Ask all these questions.

No, your thinking is too holy.

hahaa i like your answer...it got me thinking
maybe i should rephrase the title to be... can a sg guy have a love relationship with a prc?
will they have a happy ending?
Old 15-11-2005, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahaa i like your answer...it got me thinking
maybe i should rephrase the title to be... can a sg guy have a love relationship with a prc?
will they have a happy ending?
SG guy can have love relationship with PRC, y not but whether happy ending, then only god knows.
Old 16-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Shoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
SG guy can have love relationship with PRC, y not but whether happy ending, then only god knows.
Agree, heard of lot of good and also bad ending. It all depend.
Old 17-11-2005, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe
Agree, heard of lot of good and also bad ending. It all depend.

Juz ended mine some time back, might be because I did not understand what my gal wants. If you really want to get into a relationship with a PRC you must really understand what the hell is going on before you commit.

I did not regret this relationship cause it only add more fire to my career, I think most people would call me stupid cause of the mistakes I make during these period of time.

True is Singapore friends say I am right but China friends and those who have stayed in China long enough say that it is my fault. I learn a new lesson everytime in love nothing is right or wrong it is just how you picture it.

I have a few Taiwanese friends who does not hesitate to put the flat under their gf or even wife (China), they told me that they are only buying their time and if they cheat them it is only a few hundred thousand.

I learn another quote, if you are happy and everyone tell you you are cheated would you still feel happy? The answer is yes cause happiness is what you feel not what other people felt.

Sorry about the long essay do not mind me cause I nothing better to do liao..

Oak
Old 17-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyeug

if you are happy and everyone tell you you are cheated would you still feel happy? The answer is yes cause happiness is what you feel not what other people felt.
i like this quote.
Old 17-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Samster

Haha thanks, I think tonight I will go out to release my stress need to really release and bang out my anger.

For a long long time I keep thinking when will it be my turn to have a family? When will it be my turn to have a house? I realized again I have been making a lot of stops and I really am sick of stopping in between already, I wanted to stop. But seems like fate playing a joke on me, just after break off I clinch a good sales fig, passed my audit with flying colors and best all the customer that I cannot close previously have called me back to enquire about the pricing and stuff like that.

Irony life rite? TO HELL WITH IT MAN.......

OAK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1