The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2013, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 23
nehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: White Panda Foot & Body Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluexxx View Post
came here during noon requested for kelly, but she was already booked. so i was assigned to another therapist name wei wei. massage skills is those soothing type, ask to add another half hour.

damage was $72 for 1.5hrs
not bad looking for massage therapist
ambience of the place is quiet & relaxing

i must say this place is relaxing but seems to be lack of therapist for such big place.. still room for improvement. overall rating 7/10.

my next stop is tang dynasty kelly. pray that she is available when i call for booking next week.

Will try out either Kelly or WeiWei later today. Is WeiWei new? It seems like there were no other FRs on her previously. Anyway, if I get to try her later, I will post an update.
Old 23-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
alleway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

with their kelly booked, i opted 4 a foot massage instead. as i only prefer man to massage my feet, i was assigned to a masseur frm beijing (nt sure his name). skills were superb (only 4 those who like hard massage as his strength dam power)

after e 1.5hr session i was asked by their ah lian recep to do e traditional pedicure by their ah hua. using razor blades n filing to smoothen my feet. Nice after feeling. tis place n tang dy is worth every penny spent 4 me as a cust as services provided gv me an overall good experience which i always look 4 when doing nice clean massages
Old 23-06-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hungry88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alleway bro, is the pedicure to remove the dead skin from the feet? Does Ah Hua do it the traditional way like those you find in china? I hv been searching for this here but can hardly find them.. My feet got quite a lot of dead skin ha ha.. Will pay a visit to White Panda soon to try ah hua.
Old 24-06-2013, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungry88 View Post
Alleway bro, is the pedicure to remove the dead skin from the feet? Does Ah Hua do it the traditional way like those you find in china? I hv been searching for this here but can hardly find them.. My feet got quite a lot of dead skin ha ha.. Will pay a visit to White Panda soon to try ah hua.
u can try their ear cleaning services too
Old 25-06-2013, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 23
nehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleway View Post
with their kelly booked, i opted 4 a foot massage instead. as i only prefer man to massage my feet, i was assigned to a masseur frm beijing (nt sure his name). skills were superb (only 4 those who like hard massage as his strength dam power)

after e 1.5hr session i was asked by their ah lian recep to do e traditional pedicure by their ah hua. using razor blades n filing to smoothen my feet. Nice after feeling. tis place n tang dy is worth every penny spent 4 me as a cust as services provided gv me an overall good experience which i always look 4 when doing nice clean massages

Kelly of The White Panda is very sweet and pleasant looking goody girl-next-door type. Her body massage skill is reasonably good, I had a 90 minutes session. Overall, I think she is one of the better masseuses around the NBR area. Btw, I also saw WeiWei attending to another customer when I was there. To my surprised, WeiWei happens to be the CoCo that used to work in the night shift at Han Dynasty Spa at Balestier before. She did massage for me before at Han Dynasty. Her massage is not bad. Compared with Kelly, WeiWei is the seductive type of character while Kelly is the goody type that one would be proud to bring home as a girlfriend to show parents. When WeiWei was at Han Dynasty some months before, she was doing quite well then but heard that she was asked to leave Han Dynasty Spa for some reasons or other by the strict management. Best thing, both Kelly and WeiWei are also from Nanchang Province in China. Same with the Kelly from Tang Dynasty Spa and Sammi from Han Dynasty Spa.

Last edited by nehnehpok; 25-06-2013 at 08:07 AM.
Old 25-06-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ghman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any other services like gua sha or ear cleaning here? feedback on these services would be appreciated, if any... Im interested to check this place out as i'll be at Landmark Village hotel next coupla days. Will post feedback thereafter
Old 26-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghman View Post
Any other services like gua sha or ear cleaning here? feedback on these services would be appreciated, if any... Im interested to check this place out as i'll be at Landmark Village hotel next coupla days. Will post feedback thereafter
White panda i tink they provide body scrub instead of gua sha, ear cleaning services r available where u can see e results of all e dirt tat hv accumulated over time...will gv u a great feeling of cleaniness.

but i find e price of $28 quite expensive cos last time those vintage batber shop charge at lower price..i guess times hv changed 4 e better
Old 27-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 12
Foomoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't know there was a thread on white panda. Chanced into this place about 1.5 weeks ago with a friend at 11pm after dinner. Was assigned a male masseur, didn't know his name but he says from Xi'an. Very good foot massage for 1 hour. Haven't had good foot massage in sgp before. Price a little steep though.
Old 27-06-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foomoon View Post
Didn't know there was a thread on white panda. Chanced into this place about 1.5 weeks ago with a friend at 11pm after dinner. Was assigned a male masseur, didn't know his name but he says from Xi'an. Very good foot massage for 1 hour. Haven't had good foot massage in sgp before. Price a little steep though.
their foot reflex r reali good n u shd try e other guy frm beijing...lagi better..price 4 me at $35 4 foot reflex is ok as tats e market rate ard NBR, maybe u can go at their happy hr during noon time which they charge at $32
Old 27-06-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
anbill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for a 1hr massage, was surprised that Kelly was assigned to me.
Her massage was good with right strength and I love the part when she massage my leg. Almost make me stand (those who go to massage will know what I mean), sadly this is a clean joint so no special . If she asked, I will surely say YES !

On my way out, I saw 2 SYT chatting. One is quite chio. Wonder what's their name, maybe I should come back and try again next week ..hehe
Old 27-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbill View Post
Went for a 1hr massage, was surprised that Kelly was assigned to me.
Her massage was good with right strength and I love the part when she massage my leg. Almost make me stand (those who go to massage will know what I mean), sadly this is a clean joint so no special . If she asked, I will surely say YES !

On my way out, I saw 2 SYT chatting. One is quite chio. Wonder what's their name, maybe I should come back and try again next week ..hehe
U r 1 lucky man no need do booking n gets kelly, i tink they hv afew female masseurs tat r young..1 of them is wei wei which i get to knw is formerly frm Han Dy, but hv not tried her massage yet
Old 27-06-2013, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 12
Foomoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro alleway, will try the other recommended masseur someday. The place has great chairs. Could do better if they served tea and tidbits.
Old 28-06-2013, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
anbill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleway View Post
U r 1 lucky man no need do booking n gets kelly, i tink they hv afew female masseurs tat r young..1 of them is wei wei which i get to knw is formerly frm Han Dy, but hv not tried her massage yet
Any other good one to recommend ?
Old 28-06-2013, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all,
Do we need to "tip" the foot reflexologist after a good job done and if so the amount of the tip.
Old 28-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbill View Post
Any other good one to recommend ?
4 body i normally look 4 kelly or may, foot is ah nan or ah hua. i normally visit during noon time cos its quieter n easier to book 4 requested therapist...moreover aso happy hour cheaper den normal rates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1