The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
danny boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good massage and very chio syt PRC massage @ Changi Road

Hi bro...can pass me the contact and venue..looking for a good place for massage...
Old 24-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sipehchao is Cool - loads of Potential

See post here

http://sbfsg.agency/health-...gi-road-2.html
Old 02-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HumDeeDumDee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good evening brothers pls forgive if badly wrote because 1st FR. On 27 Dec i went to a tyre shop next to change battery. at first i high tide then found a toilet at SPC. Then i walked back to the shop, saw one white japanese car dropped some SYT behind the shop. Out of curious followed. Saw them going into another shop at a back door. Went to the front to take a look, remember seeing this post of TN. Since got some time left before car servicing is done, went in from the back of the TN shop. Quite small, like got 6 to 8 rooms. When was there at least 3 rooms taken. Like business so good so early just after noon. A gal like the boss look asked "Yao tui na ma?" Say 30 dollar 1 hour. Say ok. Then ask me choose!!!! Wow!! Can choose de!! Already saw one I like from just now. Went into a room. Ask me take out clothes. So i did. Ask me turn around face down. Bed is a bit smelly and on floor, towel cover pillow smell of sweat or maybe dry up saliva already. Dont feel comfortable. Girl massage ok. Got strentgh. Then the rest of the rooms came out a bit noise, from soft then to hard & loud! Like competition, you loud is it? I fight you, I louder than you. Wa a bit fierece like not very shy like that. Got music from speakers but the combine orchestra noise effort covered music liao. Girl ask went what service? Ask have what? She said 100 zuo ai 50 da fei ji. I like her looks so take 100 menu. She took out all. Not bad body. Neh neh bigger than my palms. Can not tahan liao, she put cap on for me & on top of me. And then she also louder than the rest!! Wa bian erh.. Today contest is it?? Ask her changed to doggy. And ended i on top's her. after sometime i cum liao. she take out cap. ask me go wash.
Her name is fei fei or don't know is fee fee. like got 1.6 metre tall. Meat meat type is my type. say she on student pass here. no wonder look so young maybe like 22. i see here boss like treat employee quite good. got transport provided to work. some more customer can choose who to service who. only thing is room dont hv toilets. towels a bit not clean. think will only go one in a while times. becsuse stay west side. thank you reading all brothers.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

to all samster,Linda is back in sg but no longer working in this shop. saw her today at the shop at tanjong katong road, yuan..............one of the samster here had post a thread for this shop so do yr homework yoou shld be able to find her.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
el7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Can you give me the location and contact? Many Thanks
Old 06-03-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 22
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute

popped by this place infrequently. girls come and go i think. everytime i call to ask for a girl mentioned by brothers' frs here, the recep would always say not around or gone back to prc.

so the last time i went (abt 2 weeks back), went in the afternoon, it was quiet.

a girl was assigned to me.

Tang tang (if i remember correctly)

looks - 6 (nice long hair, not very slim)
massage - 4
mosha - 4 (really no skill)
wanted to do fj with me, so i said ok.

she stripped. during the caressing goodness her bush smelt so fishy, completely turned me off. i straightaway told her i just want hj

credit to her she did as i said. no complaints from her.

once job done, she put on her clothers (she did not wash up!)

paid and left but i could see other nice looking gals but i don't have the luck yet to encounter them. maybe next time. maybe bros here can pm or share with me any gals (good looking) worth returning to.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1