The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2011, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
pacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: pdmm told me to fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
knn.. daigor, u lydat suan me goot meh? wait till i tell ppl abt ur story!

also, u think i young ar? m older than u thot, probably older than u! only thing is, u definitely 1000000x cash rich than me! need me to say more, or dig out some of the posts to support my facts?
Bro, I'm just trying to find an example ma. Everybody say u young and handsome, so got to make something out of it la. Paiseh Taikor, Xiaodi is wrong. Let bygones be bygones, anyway tio zap already, covered for the mistake.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ahlang1919 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steinbecksg View Post
just to clarify.. I'm not looking for flings... I'm looking for serious relationships with a view to marriage. My mentality is not suited for flings.
Hello TS , don't lose hope and faith in yourself. Starting from zero is better than negative, u gotta start somewhere, the worst is right smack infront of u but once it passes u , it wld be a breeze!!

Try working in Hang Flower Joints ,KTVs or any pubs with PRCs gals and u b more exposed and more imptly learn more about their true colors!!. Minlge and build rapport with customers to learn more.Can try Sophia Rd, got many ktv and pubs perhaps they can squeeze in a vacancy for u. just try no harm.

If u fail, do so by complete failure. BUT make sure u stage a major comeback on the opposite scale . We tend to see the glorious side of events but ignore the darkside of things. Just like Hang Flower Joints, pple always commented wa big flowers 50K ,100K...etc. daigor ah, big spenders ah. But all these are like wrestling!!! Mostly fakes but pple still like to watch and believe in it!!!!!

PICK URSELF UP ONCE U HAVE SOB ENOUGH AND U CAN DO IT.
IF CANNOT, STICK TO NIKE SLOGAN--- JUST DO IT!!(I have been firm believer in that and I have also benefited from it!)

GD LUCK TS n Life goes on.................
Old 10-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificboy21 View Post
Bro, I'm just trying to find an example ma. Everybody say u young and handsome, so got to make something out of it la. Paiseh Taikor, Xiaodi is wrong. Let bygones be bygones, anyway tio zap already, covered for the mistake.
wah... spray 'bygones' already, of cos fast hand fast leg move on la...

eh... who said xiaodi young & handsome? xiaodi jus a poor ugly overweight old man... sigh... xiaodi still need daigor to sponsor me to china ler...

dun worry abt the pts, xiaodi will definitely cover my daigor, u! but need to give xiaodi abit time to clear my 'stuff' 1st ok?

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 10-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
pacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
wah... spray 'bygones' already, of cos fast hand fast leg move on la...

eh... who said xiaodi young & handsome? xiaodi jus a poor ugly overweight old man... sigh... xiaodi still need daigor to sponsor me to china ler...

dun worry abt the pts, xiaodi will definitely cover my daigor, u! but need to give xiaodi abit time to clear my 'stuff' 1st ok?
Lol points cannot redeemn for kris flyer miles, pzl coupons, volcano massage or ktv drinks right?

As long as I got points to ask those TS in the ktv and massage section for contacts can already.

Hehe hijack this thread cos the rest of the gang dun read here de, me also old man le, under nourished and poor as well. Compared to the CGs, I'm riding a bicycle while they drive their ferraris.

We are just poor people trying to make a living in a very harsh environment right bro?
Old 10-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificboy21 View Post
Lol points cannot redeemn for kris flyer miles, pzl coupons, volcano massage or ktv drinks right?

As long as I got points to ask those TS in the ktv and massage section for contacts can already.

Hehe hijack this thread cos the rest of the gang dun read here de, me also old man le, under nourished and poor as well. Compared to the CGs, I'm riding a bicycle while they drive their ferraris.

We are just poor people trying to make a living in a very harsh environment right bro?
daigor, u r been too humble, based on wat i hv heard anyway, we hv over 'invaded' tis thread.

TS, pls accept my humble apology. above all, pls WAKE UP YOUR MIND SOON! u hv yet to see the 'true color' & the 'playgrounds' in tis world! wait till u see, u will know 1 TRUE FACT... 这是个五花八门,无奇不有的花花世界!

meantime, instead of spendin time thinkin abt RELATIONSHIP, y dun u spend more time thinkin how to MAKE MORE MONEY!

my humble 2 rmb...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1