The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -351 / Power: 0
bart bart bart bart
Re: Local Malay FL return !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQFreak
good! lets hope bart and bonkster78 can QC and verify and redress the wrong we pass on bro_69

Ok guys, in case you all wanna know what's happening here.

I was given the number by Bro 69, made contact with Mimi. As her timing and my timing could not match, we could only make appointment for today evening. She did sms me a couple of times during the week when she was free, but since I've already make the appointment for today, I like to stick to it.

I sms her to confirm early this morning, she said ok, so far so good. No problems here. Suddenly during lunch time, I received a sms like this:

"Bart can help me transfer dollar 2 my ac nw. I need 2 pay my divorce cert using atm. Nw i only have cash. Don wory whenmit i pay u the 35dolar. sure.Me now at slf buildinf no dposite machine"

Could be genuine or not, I dunno. Could be Sg Bonker or not, I dunno. I'm not about to find out at the expense of time and money. Money is one thing, if I book hotel and wait for her, din turn up, then really waste time. As it is, already felt cheated.

Anyway, quickly blanket SMS to all the suppliers for available babe tonight. Lucky managed to hook up a quality (hopefuly) LOS for action later.

As I said, may or may not be scam, but I'm not that desperate for minah. 17 year old hot minah babe, maybe can try take risk, but not this one.

An update for all the bros waiting patiently. Sorry to say, I think this one CMI.
Old 27-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
evodarren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro bart you are wise not to transfer money........I bet with you my last dollar that you will not see the minah after you have transfer the money........the golden rule bonk the hole then pay.........
Old 27-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bart
I sms her to confirm early this morning, she said ok, so far so good. No problems here. Suddenly during lunch time, I received a sms like this: [/COLOR]

"Bart can help me transfer dollar 2 my ac nw. I need 2 pay my divorce cert using atm. Nw i only have cash. Don wory whenmit i pay u the 35dolar. sure.Me now at slf buildinf no dposite machine"

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]
Huh pay for divorce cert...got such a think meh...i thought all this are done by lawyers and never hear before use cash cannot pay must use ATM...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1