The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2012, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pick Up Line on SMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
I received a wrong number call and politely told the sweet voice female caller it's wrong number and asked her to have "A Nice Day". She laughed and we chatted briefly and exchanged online details and became friends

I received a text from a number (that I sent several texts with no replies) and was informed that it was a wrong number. Instead of replying in text, I called the number cos I felt bad for the numerous texts I made, realized it was also a girl, I politely thank her for pointing out my mistake and apologized for the wrong texts. She works for a branded cosmatic company in Orchard and we became friends too

I received several :"Where are you? and Are you coming down?" text in Chinese from an unknow number. I ignored them and received a call from the same number at around 11.00pm. It was a PRC chick with background like a KTV/HFJ, I told her it was wrong person, she apologized ...and I asked with "concern" whether there's anything urgent seeking her "friend" cos she sounded like kinda of urgent. She said just a customer, and I humorously said okay since she already woken me up and cannot sleep already, she must tell me her work place cos she owed me 3 glasses as punishment for waking me up, we exchanged details and I was down at that joint drinking at 12.15am. She's 23years old and from DongBei

Just go with the flow with an open mind expecting nothing be best approach. Also no need to bombard the girls with texts as like taking medicine few times a day cos this will scare them off. Just a soft approach to warm her up be good. HOWEVER wrong texts or
calls from guys and aunties WILL ALWAYS BE just wrong numbers and terminate the calls without prejudice. No need to chat. Period
Cool
Old 13-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18850 / Power: 20
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought juz call the gal would b the best. If the gal is pretty and got many suitors, wonder how many sms/apps she would b receiving everyday & would she bother to reply your msg
Old 14-07-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 13
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
I thought juz call the gal would b the best. If the gal is pretty and got many suitors, wonder how many sms/apps she would b receiving everyday & would she bother to reply your msg
Nothing to do With how many, it's how creative and innovative your SMS/apps can get her to want to know more about you. If you sound the same like everybody else, you can bet she won't bother. Obviously.
Old 14-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
Many suitors is BEST cos can hone own KC skill and the chase process is bound to be thrilling
Once the cai gave you her nos, we are only as a good as the rest of the competing suitors Just give 100%.
Old 15-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 13
Apocalypse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApocalypse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

they always say they have plenty of suitors, and what shit. but when u hack care them and u want to leave, she want to die want to live. after ten thousand times of practise, u know that 50% of the suitors are call bluff, and the rest of the 50% of suitors are losers. so how many suitors she had is not significant. she is the target, not the suitors. let them hate you and come up to you and scream and cry. end of the day, you win, they lose. that is all it matters to winners. Losers lament about how unfair life is to them.
Old 15-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 13
Apocalypse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApocalypse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Nothing to do With how many, it's how creative and innovative your SMS/apps can get her to want to know more about you. If you sound the same like everybody else, you can bet she won't bother. Obviously.
a sms that says "your 50k credit has been approved in principle. I will pick u up at 6pm to settle the logistics" is considered a creative/innovative sms?
Old 15-07-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
iPhone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ironic for my nick to say but i heard people use blackberry message get more success. they exchange pins which is equal of cell number. up you heroes i too balless to do it
Old 15-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 13
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
a sms that says "your 50k credit has been approved in principle. I will pick u up at 6pm to settle the logistics" is considered a creative/innovative sms?
Wah, 50k! Good one. much better than, hi, can I know you?
Old 15-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
The first thing I did when we met was to ask him for his ic.
True enough,it's his birthday.
and to make sure he is of legal age ??
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 16-07-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 13
flowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of light

To be honest, if you were a girl, won't you also ignore SMSes from random numbers wanting to get to know you? It's a bit freaky, no?
Old 16-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WhiteChocoBunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowbow View Post
To be honest, if you were a girl, won't you also ignore SMSes from random numbers wanting to get to know you? It's a bit freaky, no?
Most definitely.
Though I think it's better if you pretend to sms and say change venue to meet somewhere to a friend but smsed you instead

I got that a few times and usually reply to tell the person on the other side that they smsed the wrong person.

Sometimes they sms back to chat with you for a bit though most don't
Old 16-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
blacky123444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

next time just txt a lady and say that there is a glitch in ur hp and you can only see number. Then just ask them who they are.

Or you can ask where you guys meet before. anyway what I am saying is just dun make it so obvious that you got her contact from someone.
Old 17-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 15
Xiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by n30n View Post
I ever got a pick up that use 2 person tactic.

Firstly, i smsed a wrong number(guy A) regarding something serious.
Since i received no reply, i gave a call and realise i got the wrong number.

Hearing that i'm a girl, A gave guy B my number, and B smsed me: Hey guy A, wan go out?

Since i don't know that guy, i ignored the sms. Later i received a text from A looking for B.
End up, guy B called me, asking the same thing again. Then he (fake) realised i'm not guy A and apologised. Then he continued, "since my friend not around, why not you take his place? Come meet us at XX time, at XX club."
Then A text me the location details again as if he was telling the meeting place to B.

Yayaya. As if!
Smart way to con girls, but still creepy to me.
totally dun understand what u trying to say...
Old 17-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 15
Xiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant future

teach u all one method..just randomly text some number..hey xxx, share with u, i just won 5million toto,i only share this great news with u, please dun let others know..

no matter is a man or woman..sure reply u fast ~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1