The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another 四川辣妹 in town with a pair of sparkling eyes that can melts your heart – 晶晶

I have had a slot with Jing Jing but I did not really enjoy the session. Nevertheless, I must thanks bro Rodeo for the contact.

Here is a short FR as I am pretty busy later in the evening ...

Look - 6.5/10

She claimed that she is 25 years of age. She has shoulder length tinted tress. But I guess she is in her late twenties. Perhaps I have higher standard from PRC gals as I maybe spoiled by those SYTs from Club Vanilla & Pagoda.

Bod - 6.0/10

Slim but I noticed that she has stretched marks which can be quite unsightly at the adominal area. I suspect that she has conceived before. Her butts are rather flat. Overall, I don't quite like her bod especially at the lower portion.

Tits - 7.0/10

Almost a C-cupper. Nipples & areolas are pale brownish in colour. Quite firm and rounded.

Shower - 7.0/10

Very thorough and made use of her boobs to rub my front and back. Cleaned and massage my manhood as well.

French - Unrated

I did not initiate and she also did not french or kiss me. I would normally initiate if a gal looks can turn me on. I am rather selective in frenching WL.

Cat-Bath - 6.0/10

Not much cat bath. A lot worse than those pretty Korean FL I have had recently.

AR - Not Available although she cleaned my ass crack quite thorough. Dann! False alarm ...

BBBJ - 6.8/10

Although she looked as if she was putting effort with all the head turning, throbbing and twirling of her tongue. However, somehow I don't feel stimulated. I gave points primarily b'cos of her effort. She would give me a CFM glance while performing BBBJ every few seconds.

FJ - 6.0/10

Two patterns were adopted - Cow-gal & Missionary. After more than 20 minutes of pumping action, I till can't reach orgasm but both of us are already tired. I suggested her to perform HJ. But after 5 mintues and her hand became sore, Is till cannot cum. She then removed the condom and BBBJ me but still cannot cum. I therefore gave up, paid up and left. I think one reason was that her pussy is rather lose even though she said she did not use any KY. Another reason was, perhaps her looks cannot turn me on ... I have to look for another gal to release since I have not reached orgasm yet ... sigh!

Attitude - 7.5/10

Repeat - I am afraid no as she can't turn me on ...

I apologise if my FR is different from what you have experienced. However, the above is my frank perception ...

Cheers,
Max
Old 17-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
rodeo77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrodeo77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Another 四川辣妹 in town with a pair of sparkling eyes that can melts your heart – 晶晶

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest
I have had a slot with Jing Jing but I did not really enjoy the session. Nevertheless, I must thanks bro Rodeo for the contact.

Here is a short FR as I am pretty busy later in the evening ...

I apologise if my FR is different from what you have experienced. However, the above is my frank perception ...

Cheers,
Max
Thanks for sharing your FR. If you meet someone better than her dun forget to PM me ya. Cheers!
Old 17-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 23
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Look - 6.5/10

She claimed that she is 25 years of age. She has shoulder length tinted tress. But I guess she is in her late twenties. Perhaps I have higher standard from PRC gals as I maybe spoiled by those SYTs from Club Vanilla & Pagoda.

Tits - 7.0/10

Almost a C-cupper. Nipples & areolas are pale brownish in colour. Quite firm and rounded.

BBBJ - 6.8/10

Although she looked as if she was putting effort with all the head turning, throbbing and twirling of her tongue. However, somehow I don't feel stimulated. I gave points primarily b'cos of her effort. She would give me a CFM glance while performing BBBJ every few seconds.

FJ - 6.0/10

Attitude - 7.5/10
wah bro! ur standard very high leh, think u must bonk 8-9.5/10 then can cum rite?

anyway, seems like other factors still ok leh.

wish to try her soon

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 18-08-2006, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo77
Oredi email you the clip. Enjoy
Yep bro, got it. Thanks!! Happy bonking weekend
Old 18-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen
Yep bro, got it. Thanks!! Happy bonking weekend
Yeah Dun forget ya FR hor
Old 18-08-2006, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3397 / Power: 21
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Max, my last 2 encounter with other FL PRC gals for the past 2 weeks was very ideal 6/10 but stil cum...hehe

Pagoda and Vanilla do have chio and GF gals, but differ department so never compare them....

Cheers bro ' Life goes on, quest for the Ultimate Fuck keep us going strong'
Old 18-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren
Bro Max, my last 2 encounter with other FL PRC gals for the past 2 weeks was very ideal 6/10 but stil cum...hehe

Pagoda and Vanilla do have chio and GF gals, but differ department so never compare them....

Cheers bro ' Life goes on, quest for the Ultimate Fuck keep us going strong'
Bro Sianren, you try her and then give us a FR lah ... kekeke!

Unless PRC gals from Vanilla & Pagoda, I think I better stick to Korean, Thai and maybe Local FLs for the time being ... Among all these gals, I still think that Malaysian gals offer the best package (i.e. look, hygiene, service, etc.) ... You would see me in GL/HC scene more often from now onwards ... Bonking those local gals from KTVs also damn shiok man! A refreshing change ...
Old 18-08-2006, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Sianren, you try her and then give us a FR lah ... kekeke!

Unless PRC gals from Vanilla & Pagoda, I think I better stick to Korean, Thai and maybe Local FLs for the time being ... Among all these gals, I still think that Malaysian gals offer the best package (i.e. look, hygiene, service, etc.) ... You would see me in GL/HC scene more often from now onwards ... Bonking those local gals from KTVs also damn shiok man! A refreshing change ...
Vanilla never been there b4, as for Pagoda, maybe shld go there recce one of these days again
Old 18-08-2006, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Vanilla never been there b4, as for Pagoda, maybe shld go there recce one of these days again
Bro, you would be overwhelmed and spoiled for choice once you step into either Club Vanilla or Pagoda ...
Old 18-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Samster

sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, you would be overwhelmed and spoiled for choice once you step into either Club Vanilla or Pagoda ...
Yup, they will just hand-raped you first..hehe..then hold your hand and led you where action begin..(Vanilla and Pagoda)

Bro Max, I go for SYT-(max abt 23yrs, so I'll go this gal a miss.) I am into FL now, local or Thai...

Cheers
Old 18-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, they will just hand-raped you first..hehe..then hold your hand and led you where action begin..(Vanilla and Pagoda)

Bro Max, I go for SYT-(max abt 23yrs, so I'll go this gal a miss.) I am into FL now, local or Thai...

Cheers
Hahaha! I think you like the overwhelming feeling of being pampered by the gals when seated on the sofa is it?
Old 18-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha! I think you like the overwhelming feeling of being pampered by the gals when seated on the sofa is it?
Yeah Yeah....such feeling of the gals want to U to 'selected them' and enjoy the pleasure choosing and teasing and of course if U have time TCSS with them and select your next future target...

Have U found the paradise...hehe
Old 18-08-2006, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah Yeah....such feeling of the gals want to U to 'selected them' and enjoy the pleasure choosing and teasing and of course if U have time TCSS with them and select your next future target...

Have U found the paradise...hehe
Paradise = 天堂 ?

以下是一个女子与智者的对话 :-

女子 : 请问先生,要怎样我们才能上天堂呢?

智者 : 在我两脚中间有个魔鬼而在你两脚中间有个地狱。你只要把魔鬼关进地狱里,
那我们就能一起上天堂了。明白没?

女子开心的点点头道 : 我明白了!

So bro, if that's the paradise that you are asking me? Then I guess I have
been to paradise many times, some gave me eternal pleasure while some gave me moments of happiness, wat abt you ?
Old 18-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 20
xiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

sori bro, pardon my ignorance... where is club vanilla and pagoda... wat fun there???... can u kai xiao....

xiao liao
Old 19-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Samster

Guys,

Where are the FRs? Dun tell me you are still queuing at SGH for treatment of nose-bleeding huh

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1