The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Import and Export lingerie company. (for lingerie fetish to read and have fun.)

Thanks for your compliment ,bro callmebad.

To continue:''
Denise began to pry open her buttock, Olivia shook her head'' no...no..''
Denise:" you know, Diane love to do that to gals, including me few years ago.''

Olivia began to weep, as her arsehole was grilled in and out by Denise strapon. but she wont cry out loud as there were people outside.

After the session, Olivia dressed up and sat on chair as she weep her tears from her eyes. Till her face appear normal, she was allowed to leave.

Janice Ng informed Denise that auditors will be sent to check accounts and stocks. and all staffs must do work quickly to meet the quota.

Janice then prepare the stock inventory , classify them according to the brand and name given by designers.

Following day, Olivia was granted leave to meet Diane at MBS. She dressed in OL clothings. She went 'shopping' checking out rival lingerie boutiques, La Senza, Aimer , and La Perla. La Senza was crowded because the lingeries are cheap, and offer generous discount to those with VIP membership cards. La Perla and Aimer got very little customers or browers because the price too high... Then she went to Robinson lingerie boutique , identify herself as representative from Servon International to find out how the sales of Lejaby, Aubade, Simone Pierre , Chantelle, doing. She learnt that the sales is not doing badly.

Then she received a call from Diane personal secretary that Diane was ready to see her. Olivia then went to room after the room number was given by Diane PA.

Well dressed negro with a collar around her neck, with a metal ring in front ,was at the door, receiving Olivia. Diane appearing to be friendly and warm, shaking hands with Olivia. After instructing her PA to bring out wine and glasses..

Diane and Olivia exchanged views regarding lingerie markets in Asian region, and Diane hoped to set up boutiques in SEA region, East Asia region..
This could affect Servon International badly because Servon International was supplier of repackaged lingerie which imported from France and sell them to shops and even used factory producing Lejaby products at cheaper rate and sell them to Asia regions. Servon wanted to maintain monopoly of luxury lingerie import and export trade in Asia, and Australiasia region. Because of monopolistic position and sales strategy, Servon was able to outlast Daniel Hector Bha , and recently Blush! and Women Secrets.

Olivia explained the situation why luxurious lingerie like Daniel Hector, Blush! and Women Secrets failed to last long. Servon International got research team to understand what shopper wants. They wanted affordable sets. As seen in La Perla, Aimer.. no much people want to buy , they spend a lot of money of La Senza, Triumph because all these produced using cheaper labour.
La Senza dont ship Canadian products directly to Singapore , but they got production factory in Sri Lanka which producted La Senza bras and panties, etc and used cheap labourers to ship them to Singapore.

Olivia then informed Diane that Lejaby had given Servon licence to produce Lejaby products and suggested that Simone Pierre should do the same. This annoyed Diane because it is as good as let outsiders know the design which was the infrigement of copyright. Olivia assured that this is not infrigement of copy right but Servon merely wanted 2nd hand design, not latest design. 2nd hand design can be used for overseas markets.

Olivia implored Diane to think hard and assured that Servon would assure that Simone Pierre wont be worse off , just like Lejaby.

Diane stared at Olivia for a moment, then told her to have a drink..
Olivia , after sipping, looked at Diane. Diane then told her to apply bright red lipstick..

Then Diane inquired about what Olivia wore underneath. In meantime, negro undressed at the signal of Diana eyes which hinted something which PA understand.

Olivia was told to turn and look at negro, who wear pearl white Simone Pierre set . This PA got slim body, and nice 36D breasts.

(continued tomorrow..)
Old 08-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Import and Export lingerie company. (for lingerie fetish to read and have fun.)

Diane then walked to this PA, who was standing ,prose like style. She squeeze her D-cup breasts, and then used her finger to slide through the bra straps.. Then Dianne took out leash and attached it to the collar around PA neck.

She then asked Olivia to undress.. Olivia was compelled to obey and out of her dressings, there revealed her pink bra and panties from Wacoal.
Diane look at these sets in disdain, poked that pink bra cups..Then slide her finger inside her panties to feel the fabrics,and pulled the panties downwards to see that she got bushy pussy. she then instructed her PA to remove her panties which then revealed clean shaved pussy and Dianne used her two fingers to pry open her pussy lips to reveal pinkish interior and clit, and she used third finger to stroke clit.

She asked Olivia to come and see closely this PA pussy. She feel paisah and politely refused. Diane eyes hinted she was angry and beckoned her to come closely.
Olivia stared at PA pussy.. Dianne then spoke PA in French. This PA brought out strapon and wear it.. Dianne told PA that she was given opportunity to fuck Asian. Diane" Olivia , suck this"

Olivia no choice as she wanted to do anything for her career, slowly lick strapon and suck...

Till Diane said stop.. and Olivia was to lie on bed with legs spread as Diane told her PA to lick her pussy, guided by leash.

Olivia was squealing.. she was in pleasure as her pussy was licked.

Diane caress her face and kiss her lip and frenched her...

Then she signaled that PA fucked her cunt.. PA then stood up and position her strapon near Olivia pussy.. and rammed it furiously.. Olivia was moaning in tears.
She called out to Diane.. and saw Diane remove her skirt and wear strapon.

Then she signalled to PA as sat on her chair. PA then stopped and moved Olivia to sit on Diane, Diane penetrate Olivia areshole as she held latter legs and PA did her pussy.. 3 some with DP among 3 ladies!
This went on for some time. and exhausted Olivia huffed and puffed ,saying'' Ms Diane, pls consider Servon term and agreed to its plan to franchise programme.''

Diane'' okay , you win.''
Olivia smiled..

(signing ceremony and medical examination of Olivia. Will focus more on packers side prior to auditing of stock inventory by auditors.)
Old 08-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

Next morning, Diane informed Denise that she approved of Servon desire for franchise and allow Simone Pierre products to be produced by Guangzhou.
Denise was thrilled and informed all staffs about these. Staff were happy, Olivia was happy but she felt being used as pawns in the struggle for monopoly for luxury lingerie trade. She applied for leave ,citing pain in her lower part of her body.

During signing ceremony, contracts were signed by both sides. Diane agreed to stay on till opening of Simone Pierre boutique at Orchard Shopping Gallery. Olivia was appointed manager for this boutique and Servon look for new salesgirl to man boutique and Olivia was to visit the boutique once a week to check on sales report.

After Diane had left, Denise told staffs that they can expect 3 month bonus for their work. and Olivia was summoned to Denise office.Denise congrats her and told her that her pay was increased by $200 and her annual leave was now 28 days ,up from 20 days.
Olivia leave was approved and she was going for checkup by Susan.

At Susan clinic, Olivia complained of pain in pussy and anus.

Susan: undress and lie down.

Olivia stripped naked and lied on the bed, Susan asked what happen.

Olivia dont want to talk about it, remain silent.
Susan told nurse to spread Olivia legs.

Susan spread her pussy lips to examine ,then insert cotton swap into her pussy, then rotate around . Olivia reacted by jerking like a gal during her sexual intercourse. Then Susan pulled out cotton swap and found no blood but pure clear liquid..

Then Olivia was told to be on all fours on bed, Susan spread her bottom and examine her arsehole. she then wear glove and finger arsehole. Olivia jerked but behaved as if she was analed. Olivia then told to dress up and Susan told her that there is nothing wrong with her body but she behaved like she enjoyed being fucked at. Olivia denied it but she cannot fool Susan as latter knew what it is like to be fucked.

She asked Olivia whether she was fucked recently. Olivia shook her head violently.. Then Susan told her it was better to involve police as it was obivious that she was raped against her will.

Olivia then begged Susan not to call police,saying it was purely business. Olivia told Susan and nurse about how she was being fucked by French women in exchange for favourable business situation. Susan was listening with interest..

After Olivia left the clinic and she get 3 day MC plus prescription, Susan engaged in lesbian act with her nurse in office.

( next session-production workshop tales)
Old 14-01-2012, 06:47 AM
Samster

Sorry for not updating , been so busy in assisting shipments as well as being bulllied into doing OT by my former classmate , J___n.

I did unpacking and repackaging, with my cock hardened because I am thinking how to write this story for lingerie fetish as well as thinking of J___n

To continue:

Early morning, big lorry arrived, and many workers wearing Servon Int uniforms assisted in unloading cargoes from France. Then those cargoes moved into cargo lift. Upon reaching 2nd storey, male and female packers opened the cargoes and took out Chantelle bras and panties, and other lingerie items, unwrapped them. Upon labeling them, they arranged them according to given numbers.

One supervisor keying in datas which is tramsitted to 3rd storey office,so that every details is known to Sales, Biz Development, Merchardising..

At QC, they inspected every lingeries. If cups good, elasticity good, and hook and eyes good, fabrics good, put them into pass category.
If they are defective and can be refined, they were put into KIV category.

If not good and not reworkable, they were put into Rejected category.

"Pass'' are to be repackaged according to lingerie maker terms and be re-exported to Australia , NZ, or being placed in high end boutiques.

''KIV'' are being refined so that defects cannot be seen, and if possible, supplied those to department stores ,such as Metro, Robinsons.

''Rejected'' are for baskets where some are stolen by male packer or other male staffs for PCCing in male toilet and then some will keep or throw them back into baskets discreetly..

Next, Pass and KIV grades are passed to the room where Servon Angels wear them ,see whether they are comfortable, pretty, and senior staff ( male and female) asked them questions pertaining to lingeries worn and Angels were photograped and being sent to Biz Development and Sales.

(imagine those Angels wearing bra and panties, adjusting them, stood in attendance as their worn bra and panties being inspected by senior staffs. this arouse me a lot..)

KIV grades were examined into greater details by experienced Angels wearing them, showing where defect lies... and then being given back for further refining if possible..

Those passed KIV were supplied to Robinsons, Metro at Orchard Road for sales at high prices where unsuspecting customers buy them and pay $200 or above.

Some good KIV grades were on sales at Servon boutiques where the customers will browse and purschase them.

Thus , do you want to work in such company as a packer , QC staff?
(Continued later...)
Old 15-01-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

Relabelling-

Biz Development received orders for 300 pairs of Chantelle bras and bottoms to be shipped to Japan. The Japanese AV company had requested for specific colours and designs. Total potential revenue= $50,000

Mandy processes the order and replied to this company, CCed to Alan and Denise.

Then the order was stamped with number and passed to 2nd floor where the staffs checked the inventory.

Hours later, inventory staff told Mandy 200 items were out of stock.

Mandy then emailed Chantelle Inc in Paris, requesting desired items.

Next day, Chantelle Inc replied saying desire items obsolete , not in use.
Alan thought hard, then forwarded design of the items to Guangzhou.
Moments later, Guangzhou said it took time to design those items as limited manpower were concentrating on other brands at the moment.

Japanese company want those items in 1 weeks time. Alan then passed instruction to supervisor at 2nd floor, to gather the bras and bottoms which was similar to those of Chantelle items but cheaper in costs , removed the labels and put Chantelle labels on them, and prepare them for shipments in 3 days. staffs were to do OT till 9pm for 3 days. His instruction was CCed to Mandy and Denise.

Mandy read and replied to Alan, cced to Denise, that she was against it as it was considered cheating.

Alan : this is not cheating. Do you know wat kind of business this Aizawa in?
Aizawa was in Adult Video industry. It does not matter to them wat design or wat materials ,they merely want AV actress to wear for photoshoot and sex, which led to damage or dirtying of lingerie .

Mandy: then we cancel the deal. It was humiliating to lingerie.

Denise intervening: I agreed wholly with Alan. Mandy, we dont care what they do to lingerie, what we wanted is $$$$. We can survive ahead of other competitors because we are resourceful in biz, thus forgot about ethnics. Alan , you can proceed with your plans.

Thus, all staffs at workshop working hard , removing labels and attaching Chantelle labels.

Meanwhile at office, one specific item was forwarded to Quality Assurance Manager because this design was unique to Chantelle, not found on other brands. This item got unique straps, demi cup bra with flowery mesh designs.

John, QA manager then go and look for Alan and Denise for discussion regarding this.

(next session: will they solve the problem?)
Old 22-01-2012, 08:50 AM
Samster

Brainstorming session began for Alan, John and Denise.

John suggested " never mind about that unique design. Just put in another bra set of same colour and similar design. I suggest Jolidon set.'

He then key in laptop and show the pics to them.

Both thought hard for a moment, Denise gave approval, and Alan suggested removing Jolidon label and replace it with Chantelle label. Anyway, Japanese AV company may not care much about all those as the lingeries are mere prop which is to be dirtied, torn by other people. (actually Alan is wrong.. story about lawsuit by JAV actress who can tell which brand will be publish later...)

Instruction was sent to staff who expertly removed label and put Chantelle label and packaged them and shipped them to Japan two days later.

(my company actually do that ,they put label on old stock , certifying them as newer models. )

In the meantime, Denise was thinking of hiring inhouse designer so that she can design bras and panties and other items. It is time Servon start its own labels.
She sent out ads seeking designers.

Few days later, 4 resumes were read by Denise , Alan, Janice.
They discussed extensively on qualifications, work history,etc..
Janice was told to contact two of them for interviews.
Old 28-01-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

Amber, 30 year old married , graduated from university, with 10 year experience in design arrived at Servon Int, and was interviewed by Denise, Alan, and Janice.

After 30 mins interview, Amber impressed panel who then decided that she be appointed Manager (Design).

In the meantime, Servon received email asking them why they cheated. It was Japanese AV company.

AV actress, Ai Tachimaya claimed that Servon used inferior brand and passed them off as Chantelle. She was fan of Chantelle and she knew the fabrics , design like the back of her hand. Therefore she cannot be fooled.

She threatened to post online, via blogs, facebook, twitter that Servon cheated.

Denise called for emergency meeting. Alan was to take responsibility for his decisions made earlier.

Alan emailed Ai , apologised for mistakes, saying that he had tried his best to meet demands but that design was out of stock and Chantelle wont be making any more of this design due to their views that it is obsolete.

At the same time, he researched more of her works and watch videos - she was playing submissive school girl who was tied and sexually assaulted. and cums flowed on bra.. In other videos, she was playing office lady who became a slave to female fat boss who sexually assaulted her.

Alan decided to make a formal invitation to Ai , to come to Singapore with her travel and hotel accomodation fully paid by Servon.
Old 13-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

continue bro....really want to hear the ending...

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 22-02-2012, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dennischan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting story pls cont
Old 23-02-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
CCLL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, pls come back continue U works. straving to half die alrdy.
Old 26-02-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lammpeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro ang076, Wow!AV actress, Ai Tachimaya ,please continue..........
Old 22-08-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13550 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

TS, no update?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1