The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 15
myjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Perfect Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O View Post
hi all! i'm back in action, new & improved. hahaha!..... went to this place few days ago, new and cosy. room realy spacious and comfortable. the so call aunties are frenly too. well, i don find them ugly, mayb i'm attracted to milfs. kekeke......

Name: qi qi
Looks: 6/10
Age, Figure, Boobs: cant be bothered
Skill: 5.5/10 - alth hv strength but nvr press on the correct acupunture pts.
Attitude: 6.5/10 - frenly and obliging.

i was told tat more gals will be arriving. hopefully can meet my massage standard. hahaha!...... will be going back to try other gals/milfs.

R-K-O
Have the new girls cum oredi? The current batch mostly cmi wan

But the girl in the advertisement very chio - can booking?
Old 30-06-2010, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 19
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myjuice View Post
Have the new girls cum oredi? The current batch mostly cmi wan
You still have not answered my previous question. Everyone have got different taste what may not suit you may suit other people. So if the girls do not suit you , I suggest you give this place a miss. At least from what I can see this place at least can give a decent massage. Will be going down to try soon.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 30-06-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster

myjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
You still have not answered my previous question. Everyone have got different taste what may not suit you may suit other people. So if the girls do not suit you , I suggest you give this place a miss. At least from what I can see this place at least can give a decent massage. Will be going down to try soon.
I tried this place a couple of weeks ago and I paid just $30 for a HJ. I was actually looking for the girl they advertised in the newspapers but somehow ended up with an aunty looking masseuse. 3/4 way into the session, the GQ pop up. I initially refused as I think my didi not used to aunty types, but she was persistent and negotiated down to $30. HJ was quite good (surprisingly) but I don't think I'll return for seconds.

I came back a couple of days ago but they don't seem to have new girls. The same aunty greeted me at the counter but I just said hi and then siamz!
Old 30-06-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 19
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Perfect Spot

Quote:
In HDB estate can bargain down to $30 one lah.
Let me refresh your mind which I feel you still have not answered to my previous question . Which HDB estate can bargain?

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 01-07-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Let me refresh your mind which I feel you still have not answered to my previous question . Which HDB estate can bargain?
A couple of tui na joints in Toa Payoh and Yishun. Anyway like I said, aunty in Perfect Spa also got $30. Doesn't need to be those HDB neighbourhood shops.

Once you spy these aunties out to make a quick buck, also can cut price. For $30 type of HJ performed by old aunties, just close your eyes and think of some other chio bu can already
Old 02-07-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Have the new girls cum oredi?
i'm nt sure leh, nvr go down see. y don u chk it out again? for me, as long as the massage is gd, regardless aunties or nt i still will return to this shop.

R-K-O
Old 02-07-2010, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O View Post
i'm nt sure leh, nvr go down see. y don u chk it out again? for me, as long as the massage is gd, regardless aunties or nt i still will return to this shop.

R-K-O
Ok, will check out the place this weekend again. For me, the boobs, massage and specials must all be good. I am quite sure the girls there offer more than just a HJ once I am a regular. At least that's what they hinted to me

Tell you one thing though. I am attracted to the place cos of the attached shower cubicles. After the ahem "deed" is done, I can wash up easily. That's a plus!
Old 02-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
medic542 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymedic542 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went down to this joint recently . I must say it is quite easy to find. The only thing I notice is that those who are driving will find it difficult to find a parking space. Anyways like some bros mentioned this place is new . When I entered I was offered a drink and asked to sign in. Being new to the place & to test water for myself I took the 1 hr service and was assigned a lady. Went into the room look around and was really impressed with the decour and bathroom attached. Lighting is dimmed and aircon temparature is right. Stripped to my birthday suit and quietly waited on the bed. The lady came in and greeted me in chinese . I straight away know this lady sounds like she is from prc . Anyways she get down to business and started to massage me. She asked me what strength I would like and I said medium. I must say this lady does know how to massage and after a while I could feel my body totally relaxed. When she finished my back she would ask me to flip over . Which I duly obey. She would continue to massage me until times up. I was surprised the GQ did not turn up or maybe I was not good looking enough. Took the shower dried up and paid her. Left the place a happy man.

Final verdict : I must say this place worth to explore as the massage is quite good and decent. Nice place to relax . For those looking for syts and cheap thrills I think better to spend your money elsewhere. Sorry please do not ask me for the name of the girl as I didn't ask.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
tikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's not that you are not good looking enough!

As I said before, this is a clean joint. No extras offered. I don't know what the other bros here experienced but I have been there 4 or 5 times since it opened last month and have not been offered any extras. I also did not ask since I paiseh.

They give good massage and the service is good. Decor is nice, and clean. Everything is new, not like some old run-down TN joint, this one seems upmarket.

P/S: I am not advertising for this place, in case any one is wondering. I am just supporting them because it is hard to find a good, clean place for a decent massage these days. All I want is a good massage and not get asked to do extras.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shyboy252001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went this place sometimes ago. asked for Qian Qian (the girl supposedly appear on the advertisement), auntie said she was in. so went ahead for the massage.

anyway, i really not sure if she is Qian Qian lei. cos she also jokingly said, no such Qian Qian la, anyway all here good at massaging. =.=" anyway, seriously dont know if she is Qian Qian or not. she looks okay, not aunty, not SYT.. guess ard 25ish? but not very chio also, or should i say not my cup of coffee. =p

place is good, clean, nice music, spacious. looks like a clean decent shop. but after talking to her more during the session, she said today give me a different type massage (cannot remember the words she used leh.. something like pure massage or mixed massage). why she said like that? cause i said i often go massage! haha. anyway, nothing to boast about her body, A-cupper?. HJ was alright la. nothing special.

but the massage was real good. got strength one and not anyhow press also. maybe will go back if around the area. or if i check New Paper Advertisement and find out that was not Qian Qian! since soo many bro said Qian Qian is CHIO! hahaha
Old 02-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
medic542 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymedic542 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikus69 View Post

As I said before, this is a clean joint. No extras offered. I don't know what the other bros here experienced but I have been there 4 or 5 times since it opened last month and have not been offered any extras. I also did not ask since I paiseh.
Then how come some frs stated got extras and somemore someone mention can bargain one ? Like a fish market ? Or am I missing anything ?

I might want to try Qian Qian next .
Old 02-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 21
chowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro... either you must be very stern looking like a policeman or you must have told her you are a policeman.

I dress rather casually and I get asked every massage session whether I want to massage "down there". Be it the aunty types or younger chio bu... the GQ always pop up near the end of the session.

My advice? Lighten up, smile and joke with the mei mei and I guarantee you that your dick will be promptly rewarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikus69 View Post

They give good massage and the service is good. Decor is nice, and clean. Everything is new, not like some old run-down TN joint, this one seems upmarket.

P/S: I am not advertising for this place, in case any one is wondering. I am just supporting them because it is hard to find a good, clean place for a decent massage these days. All I want is a good massage and not get asked to do extras.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 21
chowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboy252001 View Post
went this place sometimes ago. asked for Qian Qian (the girl supposedly appear on the advertisement), auntie said she was in. so went ahead for the massage.

anyway, i really not sure if she is Qian Qian lei. cos she also jokingly said, no such Qian Qian la, anyway all here good at massaging. =.=" anyway, seriously dont know if she is Qian Qian or not. she looks okay, not aunty, not SYT.. guess ard 25ish? but not very chio also, or should i say not my cup of coffee. =p

place is good, clean, nice music, spacious. looks like a clean decent shop. but after talking to her more during the session, she said today give me a different type massage (cannot remember the words she used leh.. something like pure massage or mixed massage). why she said like that? cause i said i often go massage! haha. anyway, nothing to boast about her body, A-cupper?. HJ was alright la. nothing special.

but the massage was real good. got strength one and not anyhow press also. maybe will go back if around the area. or if i check New Paper Advertisement and find out that was not Qian Qian! since soo many bro said Qian Qian is CHIO! hahaha
Bro... how much was your HJ? Mine was also 50 bucks.... guess I not good looking enough for a discount
Old 03-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Perfect Spa

went back to this shop again. as usual, the same milf attended to me and showed me to the spacious and clean room. this time, i had a better massage.

Name: xiao yu (little rain)
Looks: 6.5/10
Age/Figure/Boobs: cant be bothered
Skill: 6.5/10 - quite experience, knows the points to press.
Attitude: 6.5/10 - frenly and obliging.

this place leaves me a gd impression - nice ambience, clean rooms and towels, frenly milfs and gals, most important is gd and standard massage. hope tat this will continue and more gals/milfs to provide me with splendid massage.

R-K-O
Old 03-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shyboy252001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowahbeng View Post
Bro... how much was your HJ? Mine was also 50 bucks.... guess I not good looking enough for a discount
mine was 45 think mayb possible to drop to 40

but only for that one time lar.. i had a valid reason. if not, sure give her 50 bucks still. i mean, i dont go often, so 5 bucks different is not alot and i kinda like her service =)
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1