The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2007, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kc36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC Slim Leggy Model$60

Care to share . Please pm

Thanx a million
Old 26-11-2007, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horchew View Post
All request given out as of 6:23pm... awaiting ur FR plz bros. I believe bros who try her sure song-song till Jurong
Thanks Bro for the contact. She really make me song-song till Jurong.........
Makes me wait for her in the room and she never appear. Call her a few times and she off HP. Finally, she return call and said she will arrive in 10 mins. This was 1 hour after telling her my room number. (She agreed she will make it to my room asap)
As expected, she never appear. Never reply my subsequent SMSes.
I really don't understand, everything was ok before the meeting. She replied all my SMS. Meeting was confirmed. Too much business she cannot handle??? Or she kenna bao by some big shot?
Wasted $20!! I wanted to extend another 1 hour hoping she will arrived but I see no point. If not, $30 wasted liao.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-11-2007, 05:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 23
Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!

Sorry bro. I met her tonight abt 11+ PM when I saw her she was in tears, smells of beer & her 1st words to me were.. "Tai Wo qu kai Ji piao". I was like.. stunned (how to..at 11+ night time??) But after consoling her I realized something tickled in her & caused her reflection in life, she suddenly regretted how she ended up in this state as a hooker As I mentioned previously in my intro thread, she a well educated & def with a certain "Class" in her. But a long story cut short, she was thrown off-guard in tis line of work in SG (she was told come here for 1mth modelling assg). Left in a lurch in GL, wat choice does she have?? Even to change date on ticket will cost her SG$200+, so she ended up in tears & doldrums (When she saw ur messages, she felt low-esteemed she said) that's why she didn't reply ur message & switch-off her mobile.
When she gained her composure, she called me asking to meet her at her blk downstairs. That's alredy 11+, when I found out abt her sad episode last night. I'm not taking sides, I'm apologizing on her behalf (she felt sorry for U wasted SG$20) N I do felt somehow sorrowful tat some decent girl would ended up in such situation (I'm sure she's not the only 1 here, many had been conned being told lies abt easy money here in Sillypore)

However Life goes on, we too aren't having it easy either eventhough we sometimes spends unnecessarily esp on lousy fucks, really regret & "Pui chow nua" : + the garment really squeezing down our neck.
Really pai-seh bro.. U wasted ur time, $ & lost opportunity. Sorry hor
If U giv her another chance again, I'll remind her to treat U good-good!!

[I]"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
[/I]
Old 27-11-2007, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
monster.cookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Bro,

Like this mean she want to go home le or she is still working?

If she is still keen to work, PM me please.

Thanks!
Old 27-11-2007, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn sad..... hope she'll pick herself up and move on. Feel sorry for her.
Also feel bad that the bro kena aeroplane by her.... if its me- i ll also b pissed too.

Just like the last time- suppos to ON a local FL liao- was rushing down to meet her in a cab as our SMS says all system go - ready for mission liao- but then suddenly when i was about to reach hotel- she sms me to cancel as her last customer was too rough with her and she was too "SORE" to work for the day. I LL got to retreat in a very horny state. Boh pian- FL are human too- they have feelings- if they don't feel good about themselves they also can't give good service and make your time with them enjoyable.

Hope she feels better soon.

Quote:
......she suddenly regretted how she ended up in this state as a hooker As I mentioned previously in my intro thread, she a well educated & def with a certain "Class" in her. ......
Old 27-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3144 / Power: 21
micheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond repute

bro, sorry for flooding ur PM....
hope u can pass me her contact....
thanks..
Old 27-11-2007, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcuksam View Post
Wah, legs look very nice to lick too. The 5.1 sound is it DTS or THX?
haha....just for ur info, DTS is a surround sound FORMAT (such as Dolby Digital) whereas THX is a CERTIFICATION that a sound system meets or exceeds a certain standard.

cheers
Old 27-11-2007, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 17
Gunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: PRC Slim Leggy Model$60

Quote:
More Pics to cummmm......

Her pinky .. I like best!!
Bro, may i have a chance to try this babe?

cheers.
Old 27-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

So is she is still in business? Any bro tried?
Old 27-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really pai-seh bro.. U wasted ur time, $ & lost opportunity. Sorry hor
If U giv her another chance again, I'll remind her to treat U good-good!!
Ok. Understand the situation. Me being soft-hearted, sms her again this afternoon. She told me she was drunk last night as she was sad. Give her the benefit of the doubt. Now I see your message, she's telling the truth. Well, fixed another appt again today. Same time. And she readily agree.
At last, tragedy strucks again. I reached early and sms her. She replied 40 mins later telling me she was having dinner. I was thinking it should be a 20 mins affair. But, it dragged on and she return SMS only 1 hours + later. I was smart this time round. I was already in my house when I received her sms. Have to apologize I can't make it.
You see, I had given another chance and she did it again! If I really go booked the room, I will seriously doubt she will appear. I'm willing to be 'stupid kuku' once, 2 times no way!!

The point is we are willing to give her chance, but with such 'wan dunwan' attitude, it is very difficult. If she cannot make it, at least she should sms. Even then, waiting for her sms tonight makes me vomit blood........

If she thinks she is so 'high class' and is not willing to do FL, please ask her to F*** off from GL! I have a full time job and I really dun have spare time to be gentleman and wait for her 2 hours every night. Lastly, if she thinks $60 is too low, she can always state her price. Let the Bros here decide whether to try her. I had been playing PRC chicks long enough, no point giving all these sob stories and expect me to feel sorry for her.

Last edited by lacoruna69; 27-11-2007 at 10:42 PM.
Old 27-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Ok. The point is we are willing to give her chance, but with such 'wan dunwan' attitude, it is very difficult. If she cannot make it, at least she should sms. Even then, waiting for her sms tonight makes me vomit blood........
Hi Bro, thanks for your update. I think we should skip her.

let's move forward!
Old 27-11-2007, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhardboiled View Post
Also feel bad that the bro kena aeroplane by her.... if its me- i ll also b pissed too.
Just like the last time- suppose to ON a local FL liao-
Local FLs always give a lot of excuses and are great candidates for Super Airbus 380 pilots. So, I tend to give them a miss.
Didn't expect to 'play out' by PRC chicks too. Happened to me a few times already.

Old 27-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Hi Bro, thanks for your update. I think we should skip her.
let's move forward!
Such a gem at such an attractive price. Too bad, can't try her. Think the only winner is Bro Horchew (or some other Bros who had tried her silently.....)

Old 28-11-2007, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 23
Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!

I dunno wat happened again last night. Haven't spoken to her yet. I'm putting her in Cold-Storage & won't be giving her contact any further. Unless bros (those I given out earlier) here whu's tried her & post FR otherwise she can go fly her own aeroplane for all I care. I'm an understanding person & I also hate being aeroplane by them. So I empathize with bros here albeit however pretty they R, I will also be damned Pissed off.

[I]"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
[/I]
Old 03-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 19
tc6851 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sori to heard that she aeroplane some bros here. Anyway I managed to meet wif her last friday. Thanks for TS for the contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1