The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2010, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
safetybest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: In love with a KTV Viet gal, need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger_Lee View Post
Love is always the cause of our own misery.
And how else would we have it?
We are lucky that is all the misery we have, and such sweet misery.

My recommendation would be to progress as far and as fast as you feel happy; accept being called tight and mean if you won't send thousands of dollars overseas.

Don't waste time with paperwork, and contracts and terms and conditions - what are you going to do - go to Vietnam and hire a bailliff to enforce the contract? You'll learn over months or years if you can trust her, and her family will still be poor then -its never too late to help out.

I had an affair with a VN freelancer over 8 or 9 years, that ended when I could not commit, and could not support her. It would have been better to have ended it earlier - for her sake, at least. If you decide you don't want a life together, let her go - chase her away even - and let her find someone else. But if you think you might want to build a life together, then don't let fear or insecurity stop you...it's only money, and one dollar bill is the same as the next one, but every lady is unique

SB
Old 04-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boythings View Post
Nowdays, Alot gals and local married woman become/working as Fl coz economic crisis, $$$ matters, iv seen and heard some of my frend after few months married with local gals, their wife f@@ck by other guys hahahha ,
I rather marry a hooker that will become a good wife than marry a wife that will become a hooker.

Thà lấy đỉ về làm vợ c̣n hơn lấy vợ về làm đỉ

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 04-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Boythings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I rather marry a hooker that will become a good wife than marry a wife that will become a hooker.

Thà lấy đỉ về làm vợ c̣n hơn lấy vợ về làm đỉ

Agreed lol
Old 04-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lamturn7980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: In love with a KTV Viet gal, need help

hi bro, just some personal advise. i have been in the same circumstance before. i have went to vietnam couple of times to find her n meet her family...

fresh n fun initially n really feels gd especially earning a few grand in sg doesnt make u any1 in sg, but u r SOMEBOdY in vietnam...

utimately u need to ask yrself:
1. can u be a person who can accept that main cons"love me love my family"
everyone in her immediate family will rely on you!
2. if u intend to marry her in sg, can u accept sum1 wo cpf that is so impt for buying hse?

hope u can weight this 2 factors... cheers!
Old 04-09-2010, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I just love replying all these love love queries on WL.
you really one cb...always reply in such way
Old 04-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
you really one cb...always reply in such way
Nbzzz, else how to reply?? Dun suddenly jump out and scare ppl.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bangbros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, its 50-50 chance. Take your chance and dun regret. If you ever regret then always return to this forum and read those "i told you so". Good luck.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 16
xiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant future

I can't say much. (But below is truth)
Well, my stepmum is a viet, she isn't really nice.
Though she came from rural area of vietnam, she became very materialistic in just a year after staying in singapore. And they got alot of tricks.
She sold her 2 motorbike there and came over based on her own means.
She acted innocently and became a tigress in months.
She can't afford LV , Gucci and pester my dad for it. Sigh....

Ok whatever it is....
Remember people do change as time goes by...
I think it's better to throw 5k at a marriage agency then to risk 10k at a whore. Remember one thing, FACTS usually CRUEL and hard to acknowledge.

Last but not least, it's nice to see most bros here are voicing out and most of them are giving advice on more to protect yourself dude.
10k if nothing to you, you won't be seeking help here already.
For what i know even if you earn 3k monthly, still takes sometime to save 10k also. Hope all the best to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Power and Points is Secondary.
Primary is Posting a FR from your HEART.

DON'T PUT EMOTIONS INTO CHIONGING SESSIONS.
I PUT THIS SIGNATURE TO REMIND MYSELF NOT TO BE KC-ED.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Old 05-09-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I only infatuate those FLs but no love because I can't accept the fact that she used to sleep with so many men.

But some of them also have their own story. Who would really want to work in this line ?

Just fuck & forget, if not, your life will be very miserable.

But for what, is it really worth it ?
Old 05-09-2010, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

irregardless on the nationality of the gal,any situation also k happen.
Be Safe,Not Sori
Old 05-09-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

hi bro,

below is my thinking and would like to share with you.

q1)buy digital camera for her?
i will not buy cos is a luxury for her.why she need that?maybe to show off to ppl or family in vietnam cos face is very important to vietnamese.if she is in this trade mean she need money,so why need to spend on that?

q2)1k to 2k allowance for her so she can quit this trade and give her family money?
1k to 2k is a lot for you if you are earning less than 2k to 3k per month,i assume you earn around there,in vietnam,city area around 1k to survive will do but also depends on how big is her family.dont be surprise that their living standard can be the same as sg.Their egg is more expensive than sg if you dont know
Old 05-09-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post

dont be surprise that their living standard can be the same as sg.Their egg is more expensive than sg if you dont know
I dun think Vietnam living standard same as SG, I have been in Hanoi for 2 years... living standard is much lower in Vietnam comparing to SG.

Let me give u a small example, few hours ago, I went to a ma ma shop n bought a lighter same lighter as what u get in SG. Here it costs 3000VND which is about 0.22SGD. I can give u more example of daily expenses if u want to compare and I doubt the eggs here are more expensive.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Hi bro,since you are in hanoi for 2 years,you should know more than me.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomday123 View Post
I only infatuate those FLs but no love because I can't accept the fact that she used to sleep with so many men.

But some of them also have their own story. Who would really want to work in this line ?

Just fuck & forget, if not, your life will be very miserable.

But for what, is it really worth it ?
Not exactly true dude, I know a few of these WL who are in it because of greed. Come on, they can easily earn more than a grand on a good night. On a bad night also got at least 100+. And on top of all that, they still have guys falling in love with them all the time.

To the TS, dude, she is a whore. She might be a nice person at heart, but she is a whore. WL is a glorified name we have given these girls because we, the customers are self conscious about visiting whores so we give them names like freelancers or WLs to make ourselves feel better. But I must remind you that she is a whore, and I and many other people in the forum have did all kinds of nasty things to her before.

Who knows, your father, your uncle, your brother, your best friend have already fucked her too. I might have fucked her too. Do you want your family and children to have that kind of legacy? Your CNY celebrations if you bring her to your office or your family, and everyone is like "Hey.. long time never see" Suddenly everyone is her ex boyfriend. Can you deal with that?

Her story I have already heard before also. I have one friend who got involved with a viet ktv girl just like you. Exact same story. She wanted money to start up family business in viet. Take from my friend 20,000. She did start up a business, coffee shop, not coffee shop close down, because she was running an illegal bookie operation and she lost all the money.

So she now pai say to ask for more money, but what does she do?

Easy, she just broke up with that guy.

When there is easy money coming in, people do not treasure it. More importantly you are not investing. You are giving. An investor would evaluate the risks, ROI etc, but u are just giving. They are starting a business they have no background in, with money that just dropped from the heavens - do you think they will succeed?
Old 06-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

bros, most of their story & plight are the same. better be safe than sorry.
i have a friend who was in your same shoe few years ago and in the end he married her becoz he is too desperado...even though he know the girl is cheating on him with ulterior motive. long story....my friend has not even make a trip back to vietnam with her before.. smell fishy right yet my friend is willing to be a dog and listen....she has demanded my friend to help her to settle 10k business debt in vietnam or else she will go back to her trade in joo chiat...because of this issue my friend is not happy with us because we fuck him up for doing such a stupid things...

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1