The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2005, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold
Re: 62 y.o. lau uncle & 28 y.o. China char bor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
dun worry, when you reach that 'withdraw CPF' age, I will keep reminding you to buy me black-dog beat instead of letting you go HH
Dun say u liao lar
The last orbeet fiesta u no show, mama sibei black face n kept whining "I small, DNAT no give face"
Haha...........

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 06-07-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsepower
Bro DNAT, thanks for the info. This published story is not the only case that I've heard about. There are many such cases which are not made public and published. Think some victims are too shy that they are cheated so they keep quiet, whereas for ah lau there's nothing to lose.
no problem, just to share a piece of social news/incident thats relevant to this forum / PRC fanatics

just my opinion .. think ah lau seah-suay himself only .. become a laughing stock

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 06-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree ... if got a good family, more or less fare not to 'luan luan lai' still will give some thoughts to own family

If got a good family....maybe 2-3 kids....all your saving will be invest in the kid's study fund....why got money to play around......

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Samster

fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer3939
Heng ah!!! by the time i retire i will not have that kind of $$$ to kena con as i already no $$$ now haizzz so got $$$ to kena con or no $$$ to kena con which is better???
no $$$ kena con ?? con your sperm bank har ?

Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuiGe3387
Many of this type of ah lau hang out at GL 16 to 22 tcss with PRC. Ah lau got house and CPF mah.
ya lor .. they got a bit of $ only 'seh-liao-liao' .. tell them beware they 'tee-kee-lan' later kena con liao then 'chwee-tart-lan'

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Samster

Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsepower
This stuff very normal in the WL and FL circle here. Some of us may not give $60K or $86K, but what about $5K, 10K, 20K to pay their school fees or some cock n bull story about some business ventures back home.

The trouble is started becoz of our little brother .....
No offence but sometimes alot of the ppl use money or rather 1 2 show off.
W/o realising tat tis is v diff fm having a SG gf.........

Old 06-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
ya lor .. they got a bit of $ only 'seh-liao-liao' .. tell them beware they 'tee-kee-lan' later kena con liao then 'chwee-tart-lan'
con old man is also a "biz".....want to start one ? just joking....

Old 06-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Heng ah!!! by the time i retire i will not have that kind of $$$ to kena con as i already no $$$ now haizzz
so got $$$ to kena con or no $$$ to kena con which is better???
None of the above lar
Got $$$ n dun kena con is the best

Old 06-07-2005, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4evergood
con your sperm bank har ?
Ah this bank they are alway welcum to con keke
Old 06-07-2005, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88
Wow piang er......cheong oso mus be smart lah....feel so bad for the uncle.....tis unscrupulous PRCs ought to be punished...hzzzzzzz...
i tink it is almost impossible for uncle to get bk his money liao.....uncle, n fellow cheongsters wise up n spread t news to warn others.....
to me, its ah lau own self kum-lan .. he ownself xin-kan-qin-yuan give $ to the gal 1. Even if the gal break her promise, she din violate any local laws . though she is morally wrong

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 06-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ah this bank they are alway welcum to con keke
Me open my sperm bank to public....but nobody wanted to con leh....how ah ?

Old 06-07-2005, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Probably the lau uncle should engage the services of RC to sweet talk the lady and cheat her using the same method. Let her have a taste of the same medicine!

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

haiz another sad stupid case.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Heng ah!!! by the time i retire i will not have that kind of $$$ to kena con as i already no $$$ now haizzz so got $$$ to kena con or no $$$ to kena con which is better???
beware .. PRC will con you to sign documents to get a secured bank loan or as a gurantor .. then when you got no $ to repay, you must sell _____

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 06-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4evergood
Me open my sperm bank to public....but nobody wanted to con leh....how ah ?
give me ur contact n i help u spread around to e potential consters..

quality not ensured of coz..

ai mai??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1