The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 11
nickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to sextify a man?

If he feel shiok fucking with you that mean you have satisfy him already.
Old 17-09-2015, 10:50 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Depends
Sis, able to list some

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 17-09-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexwithlace View Post
I sleep naked sometimes, i tease him too, he also dont bother sometimes..aiya..
Ur husband dun knw hw lucky he is...Most men would trade places wz ur husband...incl me...
Old 17-09-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

hmm maybe getting me in bed with you and deliberately getting caught in bed with another man may just about do the trick! Some men are just strange...gotta admit it..hahha
Why you so like dat?
Old 17-09-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 9
99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of

TS slim down and entice him. If he still dun take initiative then find fb or ditch him.
Old 17-09-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Sexwithlace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know that some ppl aftr married wont have much sextivity, but i hope the fire keeps burning til my sex drive defeat me but then again, likewise, its hard for me to be the one contributing always. But thanks for the advice bros & sis. Im not affected much la.. still as happy.. jus curious why and what happen, and to ans some question he have his own biz and stays home most the time so he not definitely nt eating out..

Anyhoos. I am not keen in what eat out or contacting with any bros. Please dont flood my pm thank you
Old 17-09-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

sis try spicy your sex life and intro 3some with him, if u not into mmf, try mff
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1