The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: My Personal SEX Slave

bro... face it lah... i also kena zap for no reasons... the points also cannot redeem for anything...

but i'll love to hear more about your NLP experiences... esp on how u use normal tone... cos i find hard to do using normal tone...
Old 25-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

smells like a sales pitch but what the hell, do continue with the fantastic story...

TS, u got zapped probably bcos u decided to pitch for the NLP instead of continuing with the story... a bit jumping the gun, eh?
Old 25-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
charsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, continue laaa....

forget about the zapping ya, if your story is worth it, you will be rewarded but enough of the NLP thingy k?

cs
Old 25-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo,Bro Angel still in bkk? when are u coming back huh??? the story seems a bit far fetched, quite unbelievable sia...
Old 25-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wired72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No zapping please if you want me to continue…

So its been and stressful week the same old grind at work, I think working in a bank could be the worst job ever so many of my buddies have left their bank jobs so I wonder. I run my own company so very not stress.

So I got us a nice relaxing weekend stay at a resort in Bintan, I got a villa which had it own pool and private view. With a large inviting KING SIZE BED. I really liked that bed not too hard not too soft.

So there we were alone in our villa, I had the presence of mind to bring a bottle of wine and decided to make sangria. Which is red wine lots of ice seven up and lime juice. So we had our drinks in the pool under the hot afternoon sun.

The alcohol, water and sun soon went to our heads and I untied Jessica’s bikini top to rub some sun tan cream. I rubbed her back and asked her to turn over. I move my hands slowly from her neck down to her arms avoiding her left one and right one. Then I circled her breasts lightly brushing her nipples . Wow they were a light pink, I have never seen them before this was our first time alone together. But the place was so nice she was not shy I moved down to her flat tummy lightly using my nails. Could hear her gasp. I untied her bottom (she was wearing the bikini with the strings at the side) rubbed her inner thighs, she was bald down there and I could see her juicy cunt in the afternoon light.

Now it was her turn she rubbed my back with cream I could feel her hot wetness as she saddled my ass and rubbed me down and spread oil on my thighs. She removed my shorts and move to cover my naked back with oil down to the crack of my ass to the area between ass and balls.

She turn me over and I had a huge hard on she just laid on me and slid all the way down and my hard rod just slipped into warm heaven.

We had great sex for a couple of hours then just jumped into the pool to clean up - then we called for a couple massage the girls did a great job and just melted the stress out of Jessica’s body. We had a light dinner and went for another round on the bed. – f…ing on the floor is hard on the back and knees.

Now the fun really starts…

By this time Jessica was super relaxed and had been F senseless. I set our first time up in a super nice place good memories and wild emotions anchoring here to the pleasure of our first time together.

We were in the hot tub under the night sky just talking kissing touching… THEN I made my move I put her into a quick hypno state. And made my suggestions …

1. When I use my special voice she will feel relax and her body will get ready to have the best sex of her life, her pussy will get wet and her nipples and breast will get sensitive.

2. When I was f…ing her I applied pressure to the acu point between thumb and forth finger to anchor her so if I did so in future she will feel an orgasm building.

3. When I kiss her she will feel whole and loved.

That’s it for today…
Old 25-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10871 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired72 View Post
Wah lao knna zap...

How to continue?

Well.. u must use your NLP to persuade bros so that they upz you instead zapping...

anyway continue with your story.. I will upz u when power returns..
Old 25-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Angel.Janus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
Yo,Bro Angel still in bkk? when are u coming back huh??? the story seems a bit far fetched, quite unbelievable sia...
back in SG liao... reach last Monday... been busy with shit at work....

story is a bit high... but i know of some people with 'similar' experiences...
Old 25-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jit singapore 1 View Post
Aiya, not need to attending the course la.....If you:

a) "yandao" alot of gals will automatic come to you.
b) "yandao + rich" alot alot of gals will automatic come to you.
c) "yandao + rich + perform well on bed" alot alot alot of gals will automatic come to you.

If you not "yandao + rich + perform well on bed" thought very difficult for you to hook the gals to bed even you know how to sweet talk very well........

Anyway, TS please continue your story.....cheers.
Bro, ur theory damn right...
Old 25-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 17
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Sorry for those videos, but I do not believe that NLP can influence the minds of unwilling subject. Now a days, you cannot trust video and the people may be "par kat" together for the video. I think the purpose of NLP is more for person improvement other than mind control. The lady you mention from wat i read is of a willing subject, waiting for dominance.
Old 25-09-2008, 11:22 PM
lostmypants

Quote:
Originally Posted by qguy View Post
Wah Sei!!!! liddat also can ah??? Bro, u better not suka suka hold her hand jalan jalan shopping centre ah... the cleaning uncle will have a hard time trailing u guys behind mopping the floor...

JIALAT!!!!

Like that...I better screen all brothers that want to book my gals for NPL skills man.....wat if they book my gals and subtly put into them that everytime they breathe out they will get an orgasm?? Like that my gals after that no need work for how long also i dun knoW!!!!????

Wa....need to prepare application forms for admission to group liao.....NPL skills....if yes....DO NOT BOTHER!!!

hahaha....sorry sorry...was having a real shitty day until i saw this post...laugh until now i think i dun dare to breathe in case i get orgasmic...

But pls TS....tell us more...i really am keen to know...especially since my bro Angel says this may notbe BS after all...

LMP
Old 25-09-2008, 11:25 PM
lostmypants

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
Bro, ur theory damn right...

Bro..u forgot the most deadly combo......yandao+rich+good in bed+Sweet talker......this combo......most deadly man.....
Old 26-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

actually,

bro wired72 makes sense to a certain extent lar.

i got before the Tony Robbin's book on NLP.
interesting. it's called anchoring.

it is to associate a certain good feeling with an action.
like if you do something that makes you very happy, you anchor it by clapping your hands hard.

after repeating this many many times, and when you clap your hand hard, you'll naturally feel very happy.

Based on science, they did the same thing on dogs. i.e. whenever they feed the dog, they will ring a bell, after repeated times. and they ring the bell, but without food. the dog will naturally salivate. because they think food is coming.

kinda works in the same logic lar...

but damn, hold hand can high & orgasm, wah, must do this to my OC liaoz...
hahahahahaha, then I become sex god in her eyes! muahahaha...
Old 26-09-2008, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by horniez
bro wired72 makes sense to a certain extent lar.
i got before the Tony Robbin's book on NLP.
interesting. it's called anchoring.
It's people like you who make Tony Robbin & other motivation speakers make millions after millions ...

Quote:
it is to associate a certain good feeling with an action.
like if you do something that makes you very happy, you anchor it by clapping your hands hard.
after repeating this many many times, and when you clap your hand hard, you'll naturally feel very happy.
You ejaculate & orgased when you fuck ... that makes you happy.
So the next time you wanna be happy, you try to get a fuck ... if that fails, you PCC & you'll still be fucking happy.
You need some motivation speaker to use the concept of NLP to teach you this?

Quote:
but damn, hold hand can high & orgasm, wah, must do this to my OC liaoz...
hahahahahaha, then I become sex god in her eyes! muahahaha...
On the contrary, I think you should refrain from trying this ... coz your OC may end up missing being kissed, licked & fucked despite getting orgasms, which may well lead to her wanting to eat out behind your back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
smells like a sales pitch but what the hell, do continue with the fantastic story...
Exactly ... wun be surprised if he's already dropped PM to interested parties here on how to join his NLP training classes.
Bottom-line is ... even with NLP, he still needed more than 3 dates (& counting still), not to mention a lavish trip to Bintan thrown in ... & he's not yet even removed her fucking panties yet. So what's the big deal ... compared to the many non-NLP trained siansters here??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 26-09-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

nah, i don't apply nlp to my sex life lar.
i'm in sales, so i apply the techniques to close deals.
been working well so far, so i'm okay with it.
sex life? hmmm....

hmmm, my OC craving for more ah? maybe tat's when we have orgies every nite lor... hahaha... open up her mind for more adventurous sex! hehee..

actually, side tracking a little bit. i read erotic stories from literotica.com and there's a section on mind control. wouldn't it be cool if we can just control people just by the power of our mind?

Then we don't need to work anymore and whoo hoo, all the women!
aaaah... the bliss of day dreaming...
Old 26-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
charsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, upz my humble points for good story... please continue ya..

cs

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1