The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4348 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KC trap or?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Wah Allan, u come to this side of the web even.
See the donkey bad laundry lol
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 07-10-2013, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

I bet she let you RAW and shoot inside too.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 21
Woei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
I guess you can just take it as a new part time job ...

"PA to a whore"

Remuneration : unspecified number of free sex

Job scope : Run errands for her & give her emotional support until she goes back to her country.

Notice of termination : Any minute

Occupation risk : Extremely high

Pls note: No bylaw has been set by MOM at this moment

However congrats to your new job found
I like ur phrase
Old 07-10-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 19
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical View Post
Been visiting this house for quite some time already and knew this lady for about about 3 to 4 months.

1st few time I went for hourly service. And follow on by overnight and also short time service.

For the last 1 month, I paid $XXX amount to enter and when inside her room, she will give me back the amount I paid to OKT.

She know I'm not as rich as other guy. She want me to quit my current job and even offer me 1 month $3000 and told me to look for a proper job.

Every 2 weeks or so, she will hand me $4500 to $7000 to go golden mile to transfer the money to her family as she is working and not able to wake up on time as her working hour have too much customer and she usually sleep alot. And we will video chat or call each other from time to time.

Sometime we quarrel and she even cried and say I do not understand her but after all quarrel, we are still together back as we will still talk or text or video call.

Just seeking advise what you all think about she is thinking and doing at the same time.
Why worried whether is it KC trap or not? Just enjoy while it last. Remember, these will never last. Sooner or later, it will end. Just enjoy till that day comes.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerationX View Post
Why worried whether is it KC trap or not? Just enjoy while it last. Remember, these will never last. Sooner or later, it will end. Just enjoy till that day comes.
Absolutely agreed.

Life is short. You never know what will happen to you 2moro.

Follow your heart. Do whatever you want so long as you are happy.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Yes, she let you raw just raw, let you shoot inside just shoot inside. why think so much.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1