The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2005, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Part Time Model cum Office Lady......from Cyndi

Part Time Model cum Offi... 19-12-2005 08:11 PM Zap u for talking too much cheap cheongster

Whoever zap me for this.....its only points for me.....but what I am suggesting is correct business etiques for you to stay on this competitive market.......

Are you trying to ask me to give a false report?? Sorry man, this will not happen......

Cheers

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 20-12-2005, 07:56 PM
Samster

Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie
as her boss told her what happen when she tell u the truth. Anyway u enjoy your time but u talk too much after your enjoyment, the worst after u already got your disgracing discount, shame, shame , shame on you.

I dont blame the boss but You, cheap, low class cheongster who spoils the reputation of others. Ha! ha! Ha! go and suck your m...m nipple
"Yawn"......another OKT at work.....you can start to cry papa and cry mama....but this forum is for sharing...not for you M***** F****** to come up with wrong stats to decieve and cheat good bros here.....

My regards to your M******* as well.........

My First Thread

Old 20-12-2005, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 23
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanxinco88
Cheers
i once on one late 30s one who looked like the most famous jap race queen, n she looks better n younger than her cousin
Old 20-12-2005, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think Hanxinco88 you are very disgusting.
for what? For telling the truth???

Quote:
If you are playing around for sometime, you should know most OKT will not tell the true age of the girl unless she is young.
So are we suppose to condone such behavior????

Quote:
You went to ask her to tell you her age, she told you the truth, if you are not satisfied, you should tell the OKT
I believe this is my perogative to ask for her age.

Quote:
and i presume you told the OKT, thats why u paid only $130 but we paid $150. A cheap way of getting discount.
$130/ 1 shot more expensive or $150/2 shot...what discount are you talking about????

Quote:
Whatever u said here i already know u are someone who wants cheap and fresh and also big breast type.
Anything wrong with that???

Quote:
I really cannot take it that in this world especially Singapore, there are still people like you existing.
Then you better migrate.

Quote:
I know all this because, when i went to book this girl, she was so upset as her boss told her what happen when she tell u the truth.
Who started it first.
The gal had done nothing wrong. If the boss had not understate her age in the first place....nothing will happen.

Quote:
Anyway u enjoy your time but u talk too much after your enjoyment, the worst after u already got your disgracing discount, shame, shame , shame on you.
I never say I never enjoy and what's wrong with stating the facts????

Quote:
I dont blame the boss but You, cheap, low class cheongster who spoils the reputation of others.
How can you blame yourself,
cos the boss = angie????

To all bros reading this post:
Sorry for the long post......

Cheers

My First Thread

Old 20-12-2005, 11:04 PM
Krappy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0mawhite
i once on one late 30s one who looked like the most famous jap race queen, n she looks better n younger than her cousin
You are right!
Who cares how old she is?!
Did you see her photo?! She is HOT!!!
OKT already let you see photo before you go,
Don't like what you see then don't go...
Old 21-12-2005, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
angie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Part Time Model cum Office Lady......from Cyndi

By the way i am not the OKT. All i want to say from the way you describe is that u r using the age as an excuse to get the discount of $20. And you said that u only had a shot was proberly that u got no strengh to go for the second round. You ask for $20 off and they gave to u but why are u saying that in this forum. r u trying to find trouble and of course people who do not know will think that the girl is too old to work. But sorry, bros who have been a cheongster for long time will know that wat u r up to. You may bluff others but not bros who have been around for long.

U r ungrateful, u could actually pm the OKT and tell him abt wat u feel and even when u ask to get the discount but u didnt. you chose to spoil his name in the forum even after he gave you the discount, or maybe $20 is not enough. You can use the vulgar words but u r actually scolding your own mother, you stupid fool.

Why should i migrate, its only shameful people like you that have to go so that others will not be shame by you. I am sure bros who have read your forum and if they read carefully, will know that u r upto something.

Used your f...king brain to think., you ass-hole. How i wish i could meet u up. wondering if u have the guts to show your face. If there is a SB court, i will charge you for talking nonsense. You call yourself cheongster but this is not that kind of behaviour cheongster behaveGo and fly kite and suck your m.... nipple. i challenge u.

I therefore declare you crazy, cheapster,useless son of a ........

I dont want to get your m... involve but u started it first idiot sucker.
Old 21-12-2005, 03:35 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Part Time Model cum Office Lady......from Cyndi

Quote:
By the way
"Yawn".....again....You are wasting bandwidth and my time......
You can assume whatever you want to assume.....
I shall not be wasting my time with you...

My First Thread

Last edited by Hanxinco88; 21-12-2005 at 03:46 AM.
Old 21-12-2005, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
angie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Part Time Model cum Office Lady......from Cyndi

You are a chicken.

just some no guts trying to get some cheap stuff. i think our bros here will know that. and really hope that someone would voice out their opinion.
Old 21-12-2005, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 21
Rolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusion
she has 1 new girl call Emily, who is a office lady & a part time model back home. Now she's here in SG earning some extra income.

Emily (Thai) 24yo
1.58m 45 kg
33B 24 34
150 90 2

Cyndi is aware of SB, so I'm helping to start a thread on her girls here. You can check out the pic preview at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goodcyndi
To access the full photo, just leave your SB nick & HP and she will do the required.

To make appts, think you guys can email to her to make contact

Brother, Can you PM me her email address?
Old 21-12-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
kefuso is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanxinco88
Bro, the price is still 150/2 shot.
However I pay $130/1shot.....reasons I dont think I want to elaborate...hope this clear up the confusion.

Cheers
I think bro Hanxinco88 pays 130 instead of 150 cos he only goes for 1 shot instead of 2 shots...thats why okt given him some discount in order to retain his future support...Anyway, it's just a difference of $20, not much of a big deal...I believe bros that have tried Emily wouldn't mind paying the extra $20 as her service is good...Its the QUALITY and not the QUANTITY that counts....Most importantly, we must feel comfortable with the gal or else might as well pcc on one hand and hold 150 on the other hand...At the end of the day, we still get to relieve ourselves and 150 richer I have also book a slot for her and I am pretty sextisfied myself although I don't post FR as many bros have done a pretty good job in that area....

Sorry for poking my nose into this dispute and I know that I am putting my head on the chopping board (maybe kanna zap) but I just hoped both bros will let the matter rest and let any disputes be resolved calmly...Please don't flame me if I am too kpo but just hoped every bros have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
Old 21-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
Elusion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyElusion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolex
Brother, Can you PM me her email address?
Bro.......... u just reflected that in your post!
Can contact Cyndi via the group
Old 21-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
Elusion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyElusion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefuso
Its the QUALITY and not the QUANTITY that counts....Most importantly, we must feel comfortable with the gal or else might as well pcc on one hand and hold 150 on the other hand.
Not to defend anyone here, but I find your comments do make sense.

Whether 24, 29 or 49, as long as we enjoy and the sex is good, why be bother so much about the age thingy? Personally, my sexcapades with older women proves to be better as they know how to take care of a man, more than a young woman. But i also hunger for young pussies some times.....

so cool down guys..... no point getting so work up. Seen her pic and she looks good irregardless of her age. Or do u want a young chick with lesser looks???

just stating my POVs here.....
Old 21-12-2005, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
SYT_Gals_Lovers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I read through the whole thread but it seems that nobody is complaining about Emily's services including Bro hanxonco88....he merely mentioned that her age is 29 years old nia ma and his own FR...so what's the big deal??? Cheongster like me still will want to bonk her what......she so chio......kekeke........

aiyah...bro angie...why get so sensitive.....peace peace mah....christmas coming soon......so any Santa Claus want to share with me how to book a slot with emily......

As a newbie, I feel that I am also risking of being zapped posting here...me only giving out my POVs nia hor.....please dun flame....ok...

Happy Bonking
Old 22-12-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 21
Rolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cheongster like me also will like to bonk her regardless her age is 29. I think the important is her look and service, I have one regular PRC partner age of 30, I still bonk her twice a week since I come to know her 4 years ago. Every time when I saw her, she turn me on right away.............. Just my personer point of view, hope not offence any brother here!
Happy Cheonging .....Anyway, i am still waiting my slot with her....my neck long long like giraffe already....may be my nick should change to Giraffe....
Cyndi, if you saw this post.......please respond......please...
Old 23-12-2005, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dogstranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Emily, thanks Cyndi for the arrangement within short notice...

Well... quite sop, "ding dong", girl hiding behind door, a gorgeous looking gal appear before me she proceed to undress for me, put my clothes nice nice, then shower for me... after that bbbj, heaven... then she proceed to cap me and ride till I came... after rest and massage from her, she asked whether I am ready for 2nd round, so round 2 begins, this round takes longer as it's the 2nd shot, tried few positions and finally came after giving few hard jabs... really liked her build as I like small frame girls
overall I would say her service is very good, a must try... unfortunately she says she is going back these few days...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1