The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 16
fb0407 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfb0407 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfb0407 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: SLIM SEXY 36D MILF at $50 GOOD LOBANG

Would like to thank bro socialsocial for recommending Ling Ling, when i met her before going to the hotel, my impression is truely her big big tits!
gosh i must say u cant resist her tits like what bro socialsocial had intro us about her.....upon reaching the room....everything SOP. she is somewhat a gal that willing to learn and i must say she is very very horny! and she gets wet very fast too!!!

we had the normal missionary style, but before that, of coz got some BBBJ from her...very good suction(but with cap on). She got me so excited and i was sucking her breasts damn hard! She is shy at 1st to tell me she prefer soft and gentle sex....but as i goes on playing hard on her...she got more excited!...what do u think guys?
I suck her bloody big tits till is soar and red!.....and she enjoys it alot man to my surprise!....so u guys know what to do to make her excited la...haha

After whacking her for about 10mins, we cum together....and i must say her pussy is damn tight.....very shiok during the session.....

Overall was a pleasant session with Ling Ling.....
After the session i did tcss with her about what is going on in sbf and what we bros here actually looking for.....i more or less had convinced her that if she would like to earn more she needs to be daring to do stuff like BBBJ with out caps(at least) which i guess many bros would love it.....

The next bro who visit her, i guess u may try asking her for BBBJ without cap....but of coz, most likely you will have to spend $10 more for her bros. She is overall a nice lady, is just another lady who is in town to earn some bucks.....do give her your support and i guess all sbf bros here will make her a happy woman! haha
ok below are my ratings

Name:Ling Ling
Looks:7/10(slutty looks but not to the extend that is very chio)
Stats: 36 C ++( damn shiok tits!)
F/J: 9/10(very nice fuck)
Complexion: 8.5/10( very smooth complexion)
Service: 8/10 (every thing was good, except that bbbj with cap on)
RTF: for sure, and i will ask her to do me bbbj with $10 for her more....hehe
Damage: $50(w/o room)(i gave her extra $10 tips)

Bro socialsocial, thanks for the recommendations, had just up your points...dont forget mine hor...hehe
Old 16-10-2008, 02:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gary9058 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro social, very tempting Fr, can share the contact, thanks.
Old 16-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Samster

junrio2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: SLIM SEXY 36D MILF at $50 GOOD LOBANG

Bro social,

Your finding is too good, care to share her contact?

Thanks
Old 17-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Samster

junrio2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: SLIM SEXY 36D MILF at $50 GOOD LOBANG

Bro Social,

Still waiting for her contact.

Thanks
Old 19-10-2008, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 17
Kumpongman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKumpongman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To bro fb0407,

I'm just curious by some newbies saying that they have just up-sized the TS...but in effect. many of them don't even have the power or reputation points to do so. I wonder ..... Unless, of course, this newbie is a senior bro that got zapped in a BIG way recently.

Newbies please read the thread by the Big Boss below:

http://sbfsg.agency/welcome...em-update.html
Old 19-10-2008, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bluedoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

please PM me Ling Ling's contacts

thanks!
Old 19-10-2008, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 16
fb0407 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfb0407 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfb0407 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumpongman View Post
To bro fb0407,

I'm just curious by some newbies saying that they have just up-sized the TS...but in effect. many of them don't even have the power or reputation points to do so. I wonder ..... Unless, of course, this newbie is a senior bro that got zapped in a BIG way recently.

Newbies please read the thread by the Big Boss below:

http://sbfsg.agency/welcome...em-update.html

hi bro Kumpongman, i not sure about how sbf system works, however i am able to add me little 1 point to bro social. *abit confused* haha...anyway never mind...=)

oh btw,
Bro social, i guess some bros here have been waiting for you to give them LL contacts and happen they get ask from me....sorry if i did not ask your permission and i had kindly shared with them. Hope you do not mind bro
Old 19-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

WSLBBL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro Social,

Great FR, can i hv the contact pls. Thanks.
Old 19-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fb0407 View Post
hi bro Kumpongman, i not sure about how sbf system works, however i am able to add me little 1 point to bro social. *abit confused* haha...anyway never mind...=)

oh btw,
Bro social, i guess some bros here have been waiting for you to give them LL contacts and happen they get ask from me....sorry if i did not ask your permission and i had kindly shared with them. Hope you do not mind bro
If your power shows 0, it means you can't up anyone. Even if the system still register, under the USER CP of that Bro you 'Up', it will show a Grey card.

I see you are a newbie and you have broken the rule of the SBF on sharing ctc. If there is any sharing of ctc, it should come from TS and not you.
Bro socialsocial had been gracious in sharing out his ctc, that's why he gave it to you. In return, you should have politely asked other Bros to PM TS for ctc instead of giving out ctc to them without TS's permission.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 23-10-2008, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 18
mewaiting4utoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, can pm me ling ling contact. thanks.
Old 23-10-2008, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1899 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

anybody took a picture of her boobs ? thanks.
Old 26-10-2008, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 21
d2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of light

try her last week, was busy so no time for FR.

Name:Ling Ling
Looks:8.5/10
Stats: 36 D
size : pettie.
FJ: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Old 01-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Bro socialsocial's contact, met Ling Ling yesterday nite. Quite punctual as she stayed nearby.
Overall, a good budget bonk at $50. Strictly NOT for SYT lovers as she looks mature and have thick make up which I dun like.

FR Summary
Name : Ling Ling.
Origin : JiangXi
Dressing : Small Black tee with white super short hot pants n heels. Black bra and black lacy sexy panties.
Look : Thick make up. Face not smooth. Shoulder length straight dye hair. Mature look. Looks good from behind only.
Showering : No rush and takes her time. Got use her boobs to rub my back. And a lot of erotic caressing on my didi. Very good.
Body : Tall 1.65m and slim. Flat tummy.
Boobs : Handful Big perky 36C. Light brown nipples for sucking. Very similar to Anqi (sparco635's gem). Her main assets.
Skin : Fair but not very smooth.
Armpit : Not sure.
Pussy : Sparse. Tight meaty love lips. No smell.
Catbath : Lick my nipples in erotic fashion. One hand will caress didi. Give CFM look while doing so. Very good.
Frenching : Got ciggy smell. She dun allow also.
Fingering : Rubbing and fingering not allowed.
BJ (with cap) : None.
FJ (Capped of course): Responsive. Soft moans. I exploded quite fast as her erotic foreplay before the FJ already made me very high. Clean up for me and lied beside me to chit chat a while until times up for shower.
Service : No rush and accommodating.
Attitude : Friendly and chatty. Explain to me in detail why Xinjiang honeydew so sweet.
Damage : $50 + $20 (room).
RTF : Unlikely as I like SYT better. But a very good bonk at $50.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-11-2008, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1899 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

bro tried PMing you but your mailbox quota is full.
can you please PM me her contact ? thanks.
Old 02-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kenny9784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro ,would you donot mind sharing her contact...thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1