The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: I hate people who post what their husbands buy for them on facebook.

Nowadays, many women are successful enough with their own careers. They are well able to afford their own luxuries, need not depend on hubby to buy for them.
Old 25-12-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SiBass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I thoroughly detest women who like to post on facebook what their husbands bought for them for whatever occasion.

What are those women trying to prove? That their husbands are richer and more successful?

So what if your husband buy LV an Gucci bags for you? I know of many men who cheat outside but use these gifts to make themselves feel better about their cheating.
Just another kpkb thread in this forum full of crybabies and complain-queens. Nothing new!
Old 25-12-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SiBass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 25-12-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxlion View Post
I dun see a need why u should be angry with other people business..

I also spend and buy gift for my Wife..

She is my priority why not?rather than I spend money on other gals or FL.

I am proud to have a Wife and willing to spend on her..

So what the problem dude?just chill and move on..

Seriously I dun give a damn what u thinking too..lol

Merry Christmas
I didn't say there is anything wrong with spending. It is the posting on social media by wives on what their husbands bought for them that I find irritating.
Old 25-12-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 14
Makeloveking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMakeloveking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Buy already, at night wife give you better sex ma.
Old 25-12-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry. I can well afford such luxuries but I treasure my hard-earned money and would like to stay very debt-free so that I can set up more businesses and earn more money and retire early or migrate. Hence, such items are to me a waste of money. Sadly, many men out there are willing to pamper their wives this way and delay their financial freedom.
You should not waste time here in this forum. Spend more time to set up more businesses so that you can achieve financial freedom earlier.

Money earned is to be spent (on wife, gf, SB, etc). You dun want to die a rich man but live poorly.
Old 25-12-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 11
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know you said stingy but because stingy is always used in a negative manner so I can infer that it means a person is probably lousy.
Quote:
How does not buying luxuries for my wife make me a stingy person?

A person is stingy only when he does not even provide his wife and family with what is at least of acceptable standards for their basic needs.

Luxuries are wants and not needs.
Don't infer cos I meant Stingy. Doesn't mean a stingy person is necessarily a bad or lousy person. Just that hes more unwilling to spend money on their love ones. While a simple $300 handbag is good enough for you for your wife cos it serves its purpose, and that doesn't make you a lousy husband.

Whereas another guy might want to shower his wife with a Berkins, $20k handbag, that also serves its purpose, doesn't make him a better husband. Its just that hes more willing to splurge money on his wife.

Anyway, you only live once. You work so hard and have so much money n leave to ur kids, n who knows, ur son fall for a PRC and end up using your money on her. Karma is a bitch sometimes.
Old 26-12-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Precisely it is because we only live once that is why I have no intention to work longer just because of luxuries. Then it would give me less time to spend on retirement. Time is what money cannot buy.
Old 26-12-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A person is stingy only when he does not even provide his wife and family with what is at least of acceptable standards for their basic needs.

How this word stingy is used this way? Think the correct word shd be "incapable"?

If lets say ur wife post the branded bag on her facebk, does it bring some 'face' to u or when her frds seen it, start to envy her that she has a gd & caring hubby?
If wife is not for u to pamper, then u just want a wife to bear u a kid or provide sex to u?

Though my bf does not buy branded stuff for me, but i post some of the stuff he bought e.g. towel, bday gift, etc on facebk. So what does that prove? Does it prove he is poor & cant afford a luxury bag? Facebk is just an app.. pple can show or post whatever they like.. y need to bother so much? Dun like them to post just block or unfrd lo.. there is nothing to complaint/jealous/envy about lolz

Last edited by PPGirl; 26-12-2015 at 09:24 AM.
Old 26-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
AAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

May I know what are your definitions of:
1) Acceptable Standards?
2) Basic Needs?
3) Wants?
4) Needs?

Thank you
Old 26-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72

As mentioned once again, life still goes on afterall right. Ranting this doesn't change anything man
Old 26-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Wipedout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like this is a green eyed parrot.
Old 26-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
I thoroughly detest women who like to post on facebook what their husbands bought for them for whatever occasion.

What are those women trying to prove? That their husbands are richer and more successful?

So what if your husband buy LV an Gucci bags for you? I know of many men who cheat outside but use these gifts to make themselves feel better about their cheating.
those bitches are jus insecure, attention-seeking whores

i am disgusted & irritated by these stupid posts

some of these women feels a compelling need to share with the entire whole every miniature details of their lives - what they had for breakfast must post, where they went for lunch must post, every single dishes they had for dinner also must
Old 26-12-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 23
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Nowadays, many women are successful enough with their own careers. They are well able to afford their own luxuries, need not depend on hubby to buy for them.
It's not about women being able to afford to buy things themselves, it's more about women wanting to be pampered and feel pampered.
Old 26-12-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeloveking View Post
Buy already, at night wife give you better sex ma.
100% true. Everytime my dad buys my mum an expensive piece of jewellery or a Louboutin or designer dress, its bbbj and swallow night
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1