The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future
Re: Accidentally saw others making love

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy
dat nite i jz got back frm u-turn.. so all mi ammo used up oreadi... kekeke...
So you are saying is that U-Turn got do special lah keke
Old 16-03-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 22
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahpiang
how come all guys on top???? got no creativity meh??? you guys should shout to them "arlo! change position lah. ti ti an ni kuan eh position buay sian ah?!".
No lar....must shout like our army officer :

"Sit-up position CHANGE !" "1, 2, 3, 4...."

"Push-up position CHANGE !" "1, 2, 3, 4...."

Like dat they sure wake up in the morning...

Old 16-03-2005, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 22
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Accidentally saw others making love

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer3939
So you are saying is that U-Turn got do special lah keke
wat special? ... i drink until no strength oreadi.. kekekeke....
Old 16-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Mango deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Accidentally let others saw making love

haha.. i am going to tell the different story. My personaly encounter and I will definately rate this is the best sex i ever have.
Last week, I made love with my wife. Well, you might think what's the big deal, making love with wife is boring and just fulfill the husband duties. I think the same but tell you what, my window is wide open and opposite my room is the car park. Not many people will be there actually, but there are some. And while I jerk my wife in the doggie style, I notice that there was a car just arrive. And, there was an indian guy walking out from it ( i was facing the window). Suddenly, I noticed this indian guy looking at my direction too. At these moment, I purposely hope my wife up and turn her around. Damn, I was so excited to explore her sexy body. I am sure the indian guy saw and know what we can doing.
Then, he run to the upper floor (4th floor) to have a better view. He hide somewhere, but i knew where he was. When I knew someone is watching me, I give my best performance and I made my wife enjoyed the moment too. I spent about 40 minutes for the process, guess what, the stupid indian guy stand there for 40 minutes watching the whole show.
Now, I am hoping he will be there soon....
Old 16-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
darylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Accidentally let others saw making love

haahaa...call me next time..I wish to be your loyal spectator..
Old 16-03-2005, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by darylcch
haahaa...call me next time..I wish to be your loyal spectator..

Quote:
Originally Posted by darylcch
peeping tom, which I personally hate
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 16-03-2005, 10:49 PM
Samster

darylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That's not peeping right...peeping meaning intention but secretive. I am watching with the permission of the couple...heehee
Old 16-03-2005, 11:13 PM
Prince Spa

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Many years ago I was walking along Sentosa beach late at night. I saw a group of Malay guys sitting quitely. I was walking towards them. Suddenly you know what? They were looking at ang moh couple making love on the beach under the moon light. So romantic. The guy was old & drunk I think but the girl was good looking and young. I sat there & joined the Malay guys looking at the couple making love.

We were about 3m away from them. At first they ignore us. Then the ang moh guy asked us to go away. I quickly walked away but then come back to see because the Malay guys were not moving from their place. Suddenly the guy got angry and chased us away naked. All of us ran away.
Old 17-03-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

[I spent about 40 minutes for the process, guess what, the stupid indian guy stand there for 40 minutes watching the whole show.
Now, I am hoping he will be there soon....[/QUOTE]

Bro Mango

If it pleases U... we could organise many bros to meet at staggered timing at the car park across your room. This way, you can have more than 40 minutes of estacy. Can do?

Joking only OK!..... but if u serious pls let us know. I chop front row and bring chair. Who also want? line up!

Cheers!
Old 17-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Samster

I will provide popcorns...8-)
Old 17-03-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

i provide kopi....n toast....

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 17-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango
haha.. i am going to tell the different story. My personaly encounter and I will definately rate this is the best sex i ever have.
Last week, I made love with my wife. Well, you might think what's the big deal, making love with wife is boring and just fulfill the husband duties. I think the same but tell you what, my window is wide open and opposite my room is the car park. Not many people will be there actually, but there are some. And while I jerk my wife in the doggie style, I notice that there was a car just arrive. And, there was an indian guy walking out from it ( i was facing the window). Suddenly, I noticed this indian guy looking at my direction too. At these moment, I purposely hope my wife up and turn her around. Damn, I was so excited to explore her sexy body. I am sure the indian guy saw and know what we can doing.
Then, he run to the upper floor (4th floor) to have a better view. He hide somewhere, but i knew where he was. When I knew someone is watching me, I give my best performance and I made my wife enjoyed the moment too. I spent about 40 minutes for the process, guess what, the stupid indian guy stand there for 40 minutes watching the whole show.
Now, I am hoping he will be there soon....
Hey Mango, i know how u feel couse i did the same thing, opp my house is a condo blk, so i actually open the curtain put the light dim and start having a good time with my wife, it the excitement of getting peep that spice up the whole thing...
Old 17-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Moneytalks is Cool - loads of Potential

I stay in one of the walk-up apartment near Tiong Bahru Market. For those who had seen one, will know that these block are very near to each other, something like 10m apart. That means, you can see your opposite neighbour quite clearly, which TV programmes they are watching , or what they are doing.

Some six month ago, my neighbours moved to their pte property and rent their apartment to these PRC couples. Initially, I did not take too much attention of them, until one night, my wife scream and called for me. I thought what happened ? She told me that the PRC couple are naked and moving around in the living room. I took a quick look and true enough , the wife is naked and so is the husband.(Who cares about him ?) Anyway, I was very sure the wife is naked and from what I had observed, the wife must be at least a B cupper.

Hee, Hee, from that night onwards, every week I would be able to see at least once such scene.

By the way , I got a spare room for rent . any one interested. Hee, Hee.
Old 17-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneytalks
Eh how much u want for rent???
Old 17-03-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -109 / Power: 0
mccormick mccormick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneytalks
I stay in one of the walk-up apartment near Tiong Bahru Market. For those who had seen one, will know that these block are very near to each other, something like 10m apart. That means, you can see your opposite neighbour quite clearly, which TV programmes they are watching , or what they are doing.

Some six month ago, my neighbours moved to their pte property and rent their apartment to these PRC couples. Initially, I did not take too much attention of them, until one night, my wife scream and called for me. I thought what happened ? She told me that the PRC couple are naked and moving around in the living room. I took a quick look and true enough , the wife is naked and so is the husband.(Who cares about him ?) Anyway, I was very sure the wife is naked and from what I had observed, the wife must be at least a B cupper.

Hee, Hee, from that night onwards, every week I would be able to see at least once such scene.

whahaha.. thats a got way of doing advertising....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1