The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Rocko2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ultimate sexual fantasies

It was fri n the OC wants to have a gathering with the girls...me just tag along cos nothing to do anyway. Went down to clark quay for dinner n they had to choose Hooters. Got some promo. Thought wld see some action but sadly disappointed.

After dinner, the four ladies, OC, HZ, SK n J, decided to go for some drinks...heck why not....drank for while b4 they decided to go home. Me driver lah....halfway going home, the girls suggested going to our place to drink somemore.

Reach home, took out the liqour n the girls really went for it.....me since at home liao, can drink too. One thing lead to another n the girls became rather high.....started to make out with my OC n she was giving my rod a good rub....cant take it anymore n move to room....that ass was really meant for fucking, esp doggie n grabbing the hair....argh argh.....suddenly felt something licking me from behind...turn ard.

Saw SK giving me a dirty look...man, I had always know that she was wild (OC story) but this was really it....OC was by then too high to notice n SK just went down n lick my balls n dick n I ram my OC's ass. The feeling of a tongue sliding along ur dick while it shoves into a pussy was really shiok....cannot hold back n had to cum....took out the rod n aim at SK's mouth n she just took it n all the juice just went in.

By then OC stoned n SK just swallowed my juice.....looking at her in my nakedness n her OL dress, just wanted to rape her there n then....just as I reach over to grab her, J came in n saw me naked n SK with cum dripping down her mouth....J used to have the hots for me n we did had a thing going but eventually broke off cos too damn stressed to be doing 2 friends at the same time. J just stood there n SK was like "what u waiting for."

Reach out n took J n push her against the wall, lifted up her skirt n pull down the panties, n just skove.....in n out...in n out....J was like "stop it, u bastard...." while I was uping her....eventually J was moaning loudly after the few thrusts....guess the alcohol helped...."more...harder....u bastard...." There I was jacking J with SK watching n my OC out on the bed....took out my rod n signal to SK to come n suck...she is really good....never had such good BJ, by then J was too deep in n came ard n AR me....bros who had this before will know how shiok....finally came n sprayed both girls face.

What abt HZ? Well, she is the one I actually want most cos she is the guai guai type...had a shower with both SK n J n asked SK, why she came in

SK: Wanted to tell u two we going off liao but saw u n just wanted some fun

J: Ya, saw u went in so long cum look for u n end up kena....

Me: It was really good of u girls (How cum HZ didnt cum in?)

After the shower, went out n saw HZ asleep on the sofa...that soft look, blood rushing again but another time....told the gals it was late, why not stay over...the look on their face says it all.

Well, first time writing, so if no good, sori. N that's my fantasy. Actually had always had the hots for OC's friends n if got chance, wld up them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1