The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
ahbengz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Office Struggle II

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshiri
Till date, she had been my best fuck partner and I really missed that. And that was when I realised that she was the best dream lover that I want. And this is all that had happened. Sigh.....
Hi Bro oshiri, who needs to go to a movie when you are directing a AV movie yourself, nice shoot!

BTW, care to share more about those other touching and kissing episodes you mentioned earlier? Waiting to hear more juicy stuff from you...
Old 10-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
oshiri is Cool - loads of Potential

Sure brother.... will try to fill in more information about the hanky panty in the office. But as I had said, it always leave me high and dry.... sigh....

What the hell is she thinking about? Any comment brothers???

Anyway, I saw my point had gone up and would like to thanks brother who upped me. How can I check who up my points huh?
Old 10-09-2006, 11:45 PM
piak_piak

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

oshiri,
enjoyed your encounter but dun keep thinking of that one tree. the more she knows u want her the more she won't let u have her. bet u have more than 1 female colleagues (besides her), n female clients too! how about those sharing the same office building as u? see, u r in the forest!
Old 11-09-2006, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshiri
...it always leave me high and dry.... sigh....What the hell is she thinking about? ..saw my point had gone up ...How can I check who up my points huh?
Seems she's a real CT (c... teaser), no offence. Enjoyed your FR

As for checking your points, go to "User CP" (top left) -click, and voila you have it. Some may or not leave their nick.. note this cuts both ways (aka zapp).

Cheers YY
Old 11-09-2006, 09:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
ahbengz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by piak_piak
oshiri, enjoyed your encounter but dun keep thinking of that one tree. the more she knows u want her the more she won't let u have her.
Agreed with Bro piak_piak about looking at the big picture, take care and don't let her dominate you.

BTW, before making a move on other female colleagues, clients or those sharing the same office building as you, better assess the situation carefully lest you would become the DiGoPak in the office, the company or the office building that those females will bitch about in the ladies...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1