The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2009, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mikado deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 23yo High Class TAM KTV gal Become FL - Xiao Yen

Thanks bro pgyk for the contact.
Just finish sexxion with xiaofen at 2 hour ago.

meet her at 11pm plus ..when she hopped into my car...honestly abit disappointed at her face..but she is ugly but just not really my type.but fully attracted by her boobs cleavage and her silky legs(she wearing short skirt)
bring her to eat something as she said she abit hungry.after we quicky proceed to room.

Yap,she really shy girl,keep laughing when i remove her clothes piece by piece..but it make feel that sex with new Gf instead FL.

She really shy and inexperience,no much catbath and she don do Bj at all but she really love tounge fight.finger her abit,can feel her getting wet.then quickly pump her start from missionary,a soft moan motivate me to pump faster and deeper.then we follow by cowgal...and seem like she quite enjoy in cowgal position,she push very hard and moan more louder.finally i change to attack her from back...wow...moan more lound and she grab the blanket hard...abit AV feel..it boosted to pump harder n deeper till finish off.

She keep touch and hint me to pump her 1 more time again.but feel abit tired so we lying on bed,hold her in my arm..talk cock,joke only.

Overall she is good n worth for the money.provide a standard FR rating as follow,

Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Skin: 8/10 (fair and smooth)
Boobs: 8/10 (handful)
Pussy: 6 (personally perfer shaved pussy)
Frenching: 7 (
Catbath: 5/10
BJ: NA
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: 100+20 tips+10 cab
Old 04-10-2009, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Wink Re: 23yo High Class TAM KTV gal Become FL - Xiao Yen

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Thanks Bro Andyk for the irresistible FR on Xiao Yen. Care to give us a rating on her LOOKs, Service and body? I am a sucker for looks.

Bro PGYK has another lass named, Xiao Yu who looks equally pretty. Have you tried her?

Chers,
MaXx
=> Yo Bro Max_Priest,if U have juz read Mikado's FR - i found he was rather harsh with his comments - "honestly i'm rather disappointed at her face...but she is ugly...." He should have juz gave her a small tip & let her off his car but instead... So if U are really a Sucker for looks,then best U reconsider ok ! Because i think maybe me & BROs before me must have really BAD TASTE !!!

Her LOOKs - Personally i'm really OK because she reminded me of tis SQ gal i used to date a long time ago ! Friendly demure GND look & not liked those PRC who's have sharp striking CFM slutty looks !...Actually for me i avoid those that U need to pre-book or take or leave it slots with attitude !...Liked i posted..when we were together...the guys next table & in cars slowed down to have a 2nd look at her !...Oh no ! I think they have BAD TASTE too !!!....Wahahaha !

Anyway,most important i really had a wonderful DATE with her for almost the whole afternoon yesterday ! For me i really hate the idea of "waiting in the room & only depending on FRs & hope for the best for the FL to knock on your door...and she have lots of disturbing calls & run off to the next room !!!...

So BRO,it's best U trust your gut feel & it's really your call !...She have a nice personality to enjoy with...liked she was a bit embarrassed that the hair stylist messed up her hair !...So very easy going Sexperience with her !

Happy Sunday !!!
Andyk
Old 04-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikado View Post

meet her at 11pm plus ..when she hopped into my car...honestly abit disappointed at her face.. she is not ugly but just not really my type.but fully attracted by her boobs cleavage and her silky legs(she wearing short skirt)
bring her to eat something as she said she abit hungry.after we quicky proceed to room.

Yap,she really shy girl,keep laughing when i remove her clothes piece by piece..but it make feel that sex with new Gf instead FL.

She really shy and inexperience,no much catbath and she don do Bj at all but she really love tounge fight.finger her abit,can feel her getting wet.then quickly pump her start from missionary,a soft moan motivate me to pump faster and deeper.then we follow by cowgal...and seem like she quite enjoy in cowgal position,she push very hard and moan more louder.finally i change to attack her from back...wow...moan more lound and she grab the blanket hard...abit AV feel..it boosted to pump harder n deeper till finish off.

She keep touch and hint me to pump her 1 more time again.but feel abit tired so we lying on bed,hold her in my arm..talk cock,joke only.

Overall she is good n worth for the money.provide a standard FR rating as follow,

Thanks bro Andyk point out my typo mistake.don meant to make a harsh comment,mayb next time should not do a rush FR at 4am...feel paiseh and sorry to xiaoyen if i mis-lead bros here by missing out a word.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Smile Re: 23yo High Class TAM KTV gal Become FL - Xiao Yen

Quote:
Thanks bro Andyk point out my typo mistake.don meant to make a harsh comment,mayb next time should not do a rush FR at 4am...feel paiseh and sorry to xiaoyen if i mis-lead bros here by missing out a word.
=> No worries at all,BRO Mikado !...Because i was rather shocked when U used such a harsh word UGLY !!! ...

Actually personally i told her that her photo in TS's weebly & when i saw & my impression is somehow different ! Her photo was kinda of sexy & CFM vs the "real person" - shy,goody goody & easy going gal !...

And my Memorable Moments was :

- first time i penetrated her..so shy and in slight pain...
- then once there was SeXual momentum her legs spread wide...her eyes closed & biting her lips...
- "unforgettable various CoWgaL style..her nipples touching my chest..while rocking on my hard Dick she will lick my nipple sensually...moving her butt in circular motion..and finally both sitting position with deep penetration & kissing mutally SeXual SeXperience with tis SYT !!!...

Hmmm...thinking about all of the above...really feel liked RTF her already !!!...

Cheers & Enjoy Life !!!
Andyk
Old 04-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

Yap..i also feel shock when i notice my mistake...
btw thanks again,if not i may ruin out xiaoyen bussines..haha
Old 04-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Within 4hrs, the damage for 1 shot increases from $7 to $100 ?

2 shot also increases from $120 to $150 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgyk View Post

Damage: $100/1 shot/1 hour
$150/2 shots /2 hours

View her pic here
Xiao Yen - Gals Gals Gals
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 06-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 16
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lblittlebear View Post
Within 4hrs, the damage for 1 shot increases from $7 to $100 ?

2 shot also increases from $120 to $150 ?
SORRY BROS, It is a copy and paste mistake I had make, but as a normal rates, you think it can be $7, may as well be FREE
Lucky one bro have point out the rate, and I change it immedately.

SORRY ALL BROS, AND THANK FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR XIAO YEN
Old 06-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster

pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

meet her at 11pm plus ..when she hopped into my car...honestly abit disappointed at her face..but she is ugly but just not really my type.but fully attracted by her boobs cleavage and her silky legs(she wearing short skirt)

Thanks Bro for your FR on Xiao Yen

I like true FR, I know we make mistake, but it is alright as long as you have corrected it.
Like to Thank Bro Andyk for pointing out the mistake. THANKS BRO
Old 06-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Yo Bro Max_Priest,if U have juz read Mikado's FR - i found he was rather harsh with his comments - "honestly i'm rather disappointed at her face...but she is ugly...." He should have juz gave her a small tip & let her off his car but instead... So if U are really a Sucker for looks,then best U reconsider ok ! Because i think maybe me & BROs before me must have really BAD TASTE !!!

Her LOOKs - Personally i'm really OK because she reminded me of tis SQ gal i used to date a long time ago ! Friendly demure GND look & not liked those PRC who's have sharp striking CFM slutty looks !...Actually for me i avoid those that U need to pre-book or take or leave it slots with attitude !...Liked i posted..when we were together...the guys next table & in cars slowed down to have a 2nd look at her !...Oh no ! I think they have BAD TASTE too !!!....Wahahaha !

Anyway,most important i really had a wonderful DATE with her for almost the whole afternoon yesterday ! For me i really hate the idea of "waiting in the room & only depending on FRs & hope for the best for the FL to knock on your door...and she have lots of disturbing calls & run off to the next room !!!...

So BRO,it's best U trust your gut feel & it's really your call !...She have a nice personality to enjoy with...liked she was a bit embarrassed that the hair stylist messed up her hair !...So very easy going Sexperience with her !

Happy Sunday !!!
Andyk
I must really say thank to you bro Andyk

By the way, Xiao Yen has a new hair cut, see it for yourself
Old 06-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

Sorry for those Bros who have been waiting my reply on Xiao Yen contact, please give me some time as I just came back from K L
Will try to pm all by tonight, Sorry got to be back to work
Old 06-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ocean Park deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can i hv her contact pls bro?
Old 06-10-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> No worries at all,BRO Mikado !...Because i was rather shocked when U used such a harsh word UGLY !!! ...

Actually personally i told her that her photo in TS's weebly & when i saw & my impression is somehow different ! Her photo was kinda of sexy & CFM vs the "real person" - shy,goody goody & easy going gal !...

And my Memorable Moments was :

- first time i penetrated her..so shy and in slight pain...
- then once there was SeXual momentum her legs spread wide...her eyes closed & biting her lips...
- "unforgettable various CoWgaL style..her nipples touching my chest..while rocking on my hard Dick she will lick my nipple sensually...moving her butt in circular motion..and finally both sitting position with deep penetration & kissing mutally SeXual SeXperience with tis SYT !!!...

Hmmm...thinking about all of the above...really feel liked RTF her already !!!...

Cheers & Enjoy Life !!!
Andyk
Reading your thread makes me want to ask her out tonight, don't say anymore bro Andyk, buey tahan.

I have her decent pics, she doesn't like it, so delete.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgyk View Post
I must really say thank to you bro Andyk

By the way, Xiao Yen has a new hair cut, see it for yourself
=> Your post today - "I must really say Thank...." Yo BRO PGYK,since your return U be "overloaded" with so much work and too many PMs here to reply ??? Because when i read your PM earlier,i really couldn't understand why U requesting me to post FR on Xiao Yen before... ???

And i replied & pointed to U that my earlier frank style posts here were "very costly & disheartening" because it didn't gone too well with 2 BROs who read it ??? ( Peace to U Guys ok !!! )...But at the same time, there were also really nice BROs who helped soften that by UpZ my rep pts for good posts & also another big plus was whenever i recalled my last saturday Date & SeXXion with Xiao Yen...her sweet smile,shyness & love making,it didn't felt so....

New hair style ? Must be softer & shorter look ? Anyway i tried calling her on sunday but not available so she told her yesterday that she was across the causeway then...Wanted to RTF her then...But on second thoughts maybe i should check out your other babes first then decide RTF her again ! Can do or not,BRO ?

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andyk

Last edited by andyk; 06-10-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros

Cannot find 小鱼's thread but most interest on her arose from this thread ... here's stg from me, enjoy

Got 小鱼contacts and tried to date her last week, but ended waking her up from her nap instead ... date me at night, she ordered ... and hung up ... so one week later, I found a free slot at night and tried my luck again ... "ok" she said, gave me the location and hung up ... seems like thats her favourite hobby

Went down to her place and waited ... and waited ... and waited ... stood there waiting for a total of 40min or more, finally she showed up ... I was ... STUNNED by her beauty ... I mean, she's much prettier than her photos and the type of beauty I will expect to get at $70 ... thoughts of whether the price is true ran through my mind ... a fiercer looking version of 陈德容 walking beside me ... my heart melted

She even help me save $10, brought me to a $10 hotel instead of usual H81, went into the room ... *plosh* onto the bed and watched TV, asked me to bath on my own since she bathed ... that's why it's $70 ... came out from bath, she stripped ... she has that sexy red thread-jade belt that FLs believe to protect them from evil and diseases, and oh yea, a sexy panties ... but she din like it too bright, cant see the sexy stuff & her pretty face that clearly ... gave a cursory peck on my nipples and a quick BJ, then ordered me to pump her missionary ... "can I paint u?" I asked ... "No" she said coyly but firmly ... oh well, let's get on with it .... pump pump, cannot get anywhere near the face, she kept fending me with her arms planted on her AA cups ... that position reminds me of my CO in recent years, I know too well wad it means = No kissing (lips), no pecking (face), no nibbling (nipples)

I tire of the position with all the restrictions ... asked if we can change to doggy ... "no" she replied "painful" she added ... hmmm .... oh well, she's got such a pretty face, too bad I can'tget much of her but well ... there's a reason for $70, I suppose ... decided to ramp up my speed, she doesn't moan much but her 'painful' looks was worth it .... oops, accidentally bump her head against the headboard as I ram her hard & furious ... but she did not lost her temper at me, plus point

Rested abit while she crooned to the songs of “我要唱下去” while her eyes glued to TV ... rested enuff, bathed up (separately, that is), paid her and escorted her to the main road where the mermaid then swam to another uncle ... dinner, I suppose ... I had dinner myself and went home

小鱼
Overall rating: B
Pros: Stunningly pretty face at $70, nice disposition - initiate to help bros save $10 from unscrupulous hotel giants when many FLs couldn't care less
Cons: There might be good reason why she is Cat70 despite her grade A looks - reminiscent of streetwalkers who used to hoover in the area

An okay experience overall still - recommended for bros who place a premium on SYT looks and less picky on services rendered

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 06-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Hi bros

Cannot find 小鱼's thread but most interest on her arose from this thread ... here's stg from me, enjoy

Got 小鱼contacts and tried to date her last week, but ended waking her up from her nap instead ... date me at night, she ordered ... and hung up ... so one week later, I found a free slot at night and tried my luck again ... "ok" she said, gave me the location and hung up ... seems like thats her favourite hobby

............................. An okay experience overall still - recommended for bros who place a premium on SYT looks and less picky on services rendered
Thanks for the FR bro! Upped U by 4 maxis!

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1