The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 20
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of
Re: I am Going insane

Ya lor,i also feel that there are plenty of trees out there,so bro move on,there is no fair or unfair in a relationship,just doing it rite or wrong,if is rite happiness,if is wrong agony,just a thought from me,happy can liao
Old 03-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
GoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro treadstarter,

ur mind now is at a turmoil & i dont think u can digest any feedback fr here in a clear mind.

1st clear up ur mind & ask ur inner self wat u wan.

if u r not sure wat u wan dan no pts asking for feedback cos how the hell we can guide someone who is not sure abt himself

make up ur mind & believe urself cos u r the oni one dat can solve tis problems,take care & good luck
Old 03-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2192 / Power: 20
Fowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
I have gotten over her long time ago. Come to think of it, I am very heng. What if I married her and she start to fuck behind me??? Anyway, since I got NGU from her(I bet the guy passed to her), I think she won't have an easy life also...I forgot to add in, sometimes after that, a few months later, I was at GL with my overseas client, I saw the guy in GL looking for Chinese mei mei...feel sad for my ex-gf...
bro feel sorry for u n really respect u for beibg able to pull urself togetheri believe u will find ur true happiness
Old 03-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Move on, the stigma will b there cos we aint no saints nor r we divine enuff 2 4give N 4GET.
Somemore w the clause she can romp outside (did i read correctly?).......
Dude......sex, passion n logics is not all 2 a relationship

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 03-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
foolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randi_Candi
Move on, the stigma will b there cos we aint no saints nor r we divine enuff 2 4give N 4GET.
Somemore w the clause she can romp outside (did i read correctly?).......
Dude......sex, passion n logics is not all 2 a relationship
Wa sibei chim man. Dun noe WTF u saying leh. U went to learn higher level 'England' ah? Of course sex, passion n logics is not a 2 relationship. It is a 3some relationship what.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 22
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish_
Wa sibei chim man. Dun noe WTF u saying leh. U went to learn higher level 'England' ah? Of course sex, passion n logics is not a 2 relationship. It is a 3some relationship what.
Wah u lidat chak him goot meh. 2=to. I guess he hang around with me 2 much leow... So he oso go hay wire typing like tat.

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Old 03-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have this similar story happened to me
my ex told me that she was pregnant
i was shocked as we always use protection
initially i thought it could be accidental
sometimes we did twice. often did raw abit b4 going rubber
so it could be the first time cum liao still got sperm
second time kena
though the possiblity is low but its still possible
I was in dilema man....young and still haven't work yet

no choice have to go for abortion, sayang her lor
then one day i run thru her hp and saw a message
" yo, sorry i cannot meet tonight will make it up to u another night"
it was a guy
upon questioning her i realised she has been sleeping with this guy too
she had been having a fling and meet him from a casual friend when i was
overseas. she ended up in bed with him the first night and continued this fling.
she kept claimimng that the baby is mine
i told her to FO and walk out of her life
it breaks my heart still to mention it now
still mending my heart for 8 months
last heard she broke up with the other guy too and has a new boyfriend
Old 03-10-2005, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 22
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Yeap... she might have been fucking ard RAW wif tat fella and might pass freebies to u, sekali kanna HIV liddat really ain worth

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 04-10-2005, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 23
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation Re: I am Going insane

Bro, feel sorry that you have to go through this nightmare. However, please take a step back and collect your thoughts cuz you really need to steel your resolve on what you need to do. You can have all the advice in the world but remember that whatever it is you do decide on, ultimately, you'll have to pay bear the consequences.

Can you really forgive and forget your GF infidelity? Fantasing and actually having the fantasy played out in real life are completely two different things. Some guys just can't handle the consequences of the fantasy coming true and just buckle under the pressure. If you really love this girl, I suggest that you get back with her only if your can really forgive and forget, a difficult thing to achieve for us guys. If not, just move on with your life, bro. There are millions of other girls in the world for you to pick form. As the wise brothers in here have mentioned, if she's meant for you, she'll come back to you eventually.

But bro, what I don't understand is that if you really truly love her, why the hell would you want to share her with others? Sigh, bro, remember this, karma ... real what you sow.
Old 04-10-2005, 12:05 AM
Samster

java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation Re: I am Going insane

Bro, feel sorry that you have to go through this nightmare. However, please take a step back and collect your thoughts cuz you really need to steel your resolve on what you need to do. You can have all the advice in the world but remember that whatever it is you do decide on, ultimately, you'll have to pay bear the consequences.

Can you really forgive and forget your GF infidelity? Fantasing and actually having the fantasy played out in real life are completely two different things. Some guys just can't handle the consequences of the fantasy coming true and just buckle under the pressure. If you really love this girl, I suggest that you get back with her only if your can really forgive and forget, a difficult thing to achieve for us guys. If not, just move on with your life, bro. There are millions of other girls in the world for you to pick form. As the wise brothers in here have mentioned, if she's meant for you, she'll come back to you eventually.

But bro, what I don't understand is that if you really truly love her, why the hell would you want to share her with others? Sigh, bro, remember this, karma ... reap what you sow.
Old 04-10-2005, 12:12 AM
Samster

Sorry bros for the duplication of posts. Can anyone tell me how to delete one of the post. Tried the edit/erase function but unable to delete the post still.
Old 04-10-2005, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
apache99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To threatstarter,
I agree with bro java_cool and the rest of the bro here.

cool off for a while.
after that, think if you can accept her and her tendency to fling. if not, then forget her.
If yes, then you can give her 2nd chance.

I personally has similar experience. I can forgive but not forget, so the same topic came up during any argument. just remember that argument always exists in any relationship.
so, the key is "forget". Move on if you can't. that is what I did.

also, it sounds to me that she is a revengeful person. If you choose to accept her, accept the consequences of her action when she is angry.
Old 04-10-2005, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi To the Thread Starter

My word of Advice is More Simple

Time Will Heal Everything And Wat i Meant Was To Forget Abt Her

R U Willing to Forgive Her a 2nd time? 3rd Time? Ask Urself this ques!

Never Look Back To The Past And Move On With Ur Future!

There Will Be A Better Gal Outside There Waiting For u!

Read My Signature Below! I Guess it Really Helps If u r Able To Do That!

Cheers

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 04-10-2005, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
The-One is Cool - loads of Potential

One door closes is the beginning of another door's opening.

The One
Old 04-10-2005, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
weiwei33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As i have say earlier . FORGIVE very easy ... it is say from the mouth and heart ..Daring , this time i forgive you but please dun do this again , i will never forgive you again.FORGETvery hard ... where you go tonight daring ? With friend lor.. in ur heart you start thinking with bf or gf huh ? Sure or not ? Got send me another green hat or not ? So many thing you will start to feel unsure of the feeling .. as many brother here say ..move on ur life !! if you cant accept this fact ..if you still want her then it will depend on how much you really love her .. as i say earlier ..Let your heart do the thinking !!! FATE ! FATE ! FATE ! You own her she own you ... this life ..next life ..another life ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1