The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 12-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
taikoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Just finished a session with a girl by name Lili from Maria's stable. Repeatedly asked Maria to send me a booby girl. Unfortunately sent flat chested girl. Here are the statistics:

Name: Lili
Looks: 6
Body: Thin 5
Boobs: A
Kissing: 6
Roaming: 9
Fingering: 9
BBBJ: 6
FJ: 9 very wet
RTF: Not really

A bit of more sound. Not sure whether she was really enjoying are making up the sounds.

She left her Mobile numbe. Unlikely that I am going to call her. But called Maria to convey my disappointment. She promised to send a booby girl tomorrow.

Will be back with an FR tomorrow.
Old 13-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
taikoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Just finished a session with girl from Maria.

Worst experience. Disappointing since was asked to pay RMB 800.

Details:

Maria promised to send a girl with big boobs. A young SYT looking girl turned up after an hour. The moment she entered the room, she wanted money upfront. Had to make few calls to Maria. The girl refused to talk to Maria since she had her own agent. After some time she took off her jacket, undressed and lay on the bed. I asked her to take the shower, reluctantly she came to shower sprayed some water on me got out quickly. It was hopeless. She was not keen to kiss and when asked to do BBBJ, immediately jumped out of the bed and calls her agent. Wtf.

Some kept my patience and quickly completed the deed, paid her 800 and asked to leave. Before leaving asked her to leave her name. She wrote something in English. Hope it's her name.

Name: Wo De Dian Aan
Body: 7
Boobs: 33B
Kissing: reluctant
Roaming : yes
Fingering : reluctant
BBBJ: refused
Covered : reluctant
FJ : 5
RTF : Definitely not

Spoke to Maria and told her that I am totally disappointed. She apologized saying a new girl. Next time good service. I think next time will try another OKT as both my experiences this time have been below par.
Old 13-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Had the chance recently to sample Fiona's stable.

I originally wanted Billy, but she wasn't free till midnight and I didn't feel like waiting, so agreed to meet Alee instead.

I have to say Fiona is pretty sincere about getting the 'specs' and attire right for the customer - very much more so than Maria whom I also engaged on a previous trip. She went into every detail when I mentioned I had a preference for OLs - asked me if I liked skirtsuits, with separate skirt and blouse or if I preferred a dress under a jacket. Even asked me what colour stockings/hose I wanted and what type of heels. Impressive.

And Alee turned up exactly as I specified, which is half the battle won for her. I won't go too much into describing her looks - her photo on Fiona's site (http://www.beijingfiona.blog.com/) is genuine. Fiona was honest enough to tell me which photos were real and which were 'representations'. The only thing the pic doesn't show is that Alee's teeth perhaps need some brace work. Nothing too serious though - she still looks cute. Alee's very GFE, though I suspect it may depend on her mood. She's also playful and quite sultry. Won't go too much into details of the action - I ended the night spent and slept like a baby.

Name: Alee
Looks: 6.5/10 (7.5/10 in her OL attire - what can I say - I'm a sucker...)
Body: 7/10 (not for boobs lovers - I like the slim sort)
AR: N/A
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes, but only after I try Billy.
Damage: 1k plus taxi fare

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 14-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Had the chance recently to sample Fiona's stable.

I originally wanted Billy, but she wasn't free till midnight and I didn't feel like waiting, so agreed to meet Alee instead.

I have to say Fiona is pretty sincere about getting the 'specs' and attire right for the customer - very much more so than Maria whom I also engaged on a previous trip. She went into every detail when I mentioned I had a preference for OLs - asked me if I liked skirtsuits, with separate skirt and blouse or if I preferred a dress under a jacket. Even asked me what colour stockings/hose I wanted and what type of heels. Impressive.

Name: Alee
Looks: 6.5/10 (7.5/10 in her OL attire - what can I say - I'm a sucker...)
Body: 7/10 (not for boobs lovers - I like the slim sort)
AR: N/A
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes, but only after I try Billy.
Damage: 1k plus taxi fare
Brother,

Is this a re-post, it looks familiar?

If it is not, then my memory must have failed me due to my age.

Cheers!

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 14-03-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 15
nameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Brother,

Cheers!
More like your memory must be better because of age. Haha. Seems like a lot of bros are preferring outcalls in Beijing, but seriously, the good ones are almost extinct or hard to hear about in the last few months. I think the last time I did any outcall was more than six months ago, and even then, the service was decent, girl wasn't too pretty but beggers at 4am can't be choosers.
Old 14-03-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameci View Post
More like your memory must be better because of age. Haha. Seems like a lot of bros are preferring outcalls in Beijing, but seriously, the good ones are almost extinct or hard to hear about in the last few months. I think the last time I did any outcall was more than six months ago, and even then, the service was decent, girl wasn't too pretty but beggers at 4am can't be choosers.
Thanks for the complement.

Currently, it is safer to have outcall service due to the two-meetings in Beijing. In additional, the implementation of the registration of girls in the entertainment sectors is another inconvenience to bring girls back to hotel room.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 14-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 15
nameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks for the complement.

Currently, it is safer to have outcall service due to the two-meetings in Beijing. In additional, the implementation of the registration of girls in the entertainment sectors is another inconvenience to bring girls back to hotel room.
Yeah,the meetings did freeze up some of the action in Beijing, so good thing it has ended for now. Looking forward to the improved situation again. I've started to just saving my ammo to go on trips out of Beijing to explore. Just that that usually means I can't try KTVs and am restricted to trying out saunas in different cities. Haha.

Still know a couple of KTVs here that do offer some girls for takeaway, but cost is higher for sure compared to outcall.
Old 14-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
newbie2008 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikoo View Post
Just finished a session with girl from Maria.

Worst experience. Disappointing since was asked to pay RMB 800.

Details:

Maria promised to send a girl with big boobs. A young SYT looking girl turned up after an hour. The moment she entered the room, she wanted money upfront. Had to make few calls to Maria. The girl refused to talk to Maria since she had her own agent. After some time she took off her jacket, undressed and lay on the bed. I asked her to take the shower, reluctantly she came to shower sprayed some water on me got out quickly. It was hopeless. She was not keen to kiss and when asked to do BBBJ, immediately jumped out of the bed and calls her agent. Wtf.

Some kept my patience and quickly completed the deed, paid her 800 and asked to leave. Before leaving asked her to leave her name. She wrote something in English. Hope it's her name.

Name: Wo De Dian Aan
Body: 7
Boobs: 33B
Kissing: reluctant
Roaming : yes
Fingering : reluctant
BBBJ: refused
Covered : reluctant
FJ : 5
RTF : Definitely not

Spoke to Maria and told her that I am totally disappointed. She apologized saying a new girl. Next time good service. I think next time will try another OKT as both my experiences this time have been below par.
Wo De Dian Aan??

What is this name??

Can any bros who is good in Chinese enlighten me
Old 14-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Brother,

Cheers!
I do not re-post. Unless internet connection goes wonky and I inadvertently repost without knowing.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 17-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
skdanny12 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all bro, business trip in beijing for few days. last night try Amy , just pure massge and hj. She not into FJ. But s mention, she is nice and friendly. For me she look ok, but dress nice. AS MENTION , SHE WILL CHNAGE A SEXY LINGERIE BEFORE MASSGAE. Overall , a good experience and if anyone want a massage to release body tire, u can try it out.

Name: Amy
Look:6/10 (young and dolly voice)
Boob: Didnt see
Frenching: didn't try
HJ: 7/10
Service: 8/10 (good massage)
Attitude: 8/10 (personable)
Damage: RMB300 + taxi RMB100
Old 17-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jerry2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikoo View Post
Just finished a session with a girl by name Lili from Maria's stable. Repeatedly asked Maria to send me a booby girl. Unfortunately sent flat chested girl. Here are the statistics:

Name: Lili
Looks: 6
Body: Thin 5
Boobs: A
Kissing: 6
Roaming: 9
Fingering: 9
BBBJ: 6
FJ: 9 very wet
RTF: Not really

A bit of more sound. Not sure whether she was really enjoying are making up the sounds.

She left her Mobile numbe. Unlikely that I am going to call her. But called Maria to convey my disappointment. She promised to send a booby girl tomorrow.

Will be back with an FR tomorrow.
Bro taikoo,

I think I have encountered the same girl that maria sent over the last time I was in Beijing, also called lili aged 22 or 23. (she told me before, can't really remember now)

Skinny, A size boobs with big and dark brown nipples.
I think she had given birth before, because can see the scar at lower part on her belly.

Anyway, after the session, she automatically give me her number and ask me to contact her direct next time.
It is through this act that brings out my memory.

I did not called her again as she is not my cup of tea.
Old 17-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
skdanny12 is Cool - loads of Potential

All samster, is me again. I just finish a wession with wenwen just now. Overall , is ok. But not what i expect and a bit disapponted as im very demanding person on outlook. But dont mistaken on her service, she is no rush and she act like your gf. Can drink wine together and all the thing do it slowly. But i expect she is my expectation pretty and elegant. her look is ok, somepeople might feel she is pretty but for me just ok. She is short , but body size is nice. The only think i suspect is her breasts might do operation before (i feel some hard thing on her breasts) and she may be pregnant before as i see the systom on her stormarch. But i didnt ask. She is from Hokkien. If you wish to meet her, call feifei, 13717710478

Name:Wenwen,文文
Look: 6/10
GFE:8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Attitude:very good
FJ:7/10, I didnt cum as i dont have strong feeling on her.
Old 19-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Prickly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Received a call from Amy from Beijing yesterday asking me to help her introduce some customer.

Sexy Massage (purely HJ)

Last week I was in Beijing and had a chance to experience "Good" massage and "Good Manhood" massage. Note that this is purely sexy massage minus off sex. But I would say it's worth every cents.

Arranged this young cutey girl to come over to my hotel (thru another ctc) for a massage. Once in the room, she was off to the bathroom to change to her sexy lingerie. Oil massage proceeded and could really feel "shoik. She really knows where to press and where to massage. After the back, turned my body forward and she proceeded to massage my front when I started to exercise my hands on her. She was a bit shy but still allow me to autoroam.

She slowly proceeded down to my manhood and gave me a sensual massage before unloading millions of armies.

Very chatty and dolly voice. And could be a good listerner as well. Told her that I can help her intro some Singaporeans who are going to PEK and seek massage.

Name: Amy
Look:7/10 (young and dolly voice)
Boob: B+ with pink nipples
Frenching: didn't try
HJ: 8/10
Service: 8/10 (good massage)
Attitude: 8/10 (personable)
Damage: RMB300

Actually called her and confirmed that RMB300 is inclusive of HJ.

I simply enjoy her company. Hope to be back in Beijing soon.

Here is the contact: +8613716000281
Old 21-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bouz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajos View Post
I called Lily last week and made it very clear that I wanted a fresh girl with a good playful attitude. She sent over Xiao Hu, about 22, from Chongqing, arrived in Beijing recently. Very cute and chatty with stylish short wavy hair, good amount of makeup, high cheekbones and a sexy mouth. Her whole body is toned, nice waist. Not sure about her height - I remember about 165 or something like that. For some reason her legs look very long. I think it's the way her body flows, like a long elegant curve from her neck, across her shoulders stretching down the length of her back, past her great ass to her legs. Tits are good-sized, more than a handful and bounced beautifully in doggy style.

She arrived and we took a fun shower together then got in bed. Not a shy girl. Started with just slow playing and enjoying the view and chatting. She speaks English but we chatted in Chinese. Then to DATY. She has a really cute little pussy with a punky shock of hair up top. Pussy is grade A. Then she took over with DFK and sat me up for a great bbbj. Lots of strong sucking and light tongue action at the same time to bring xiao di to attention, then climbed on top. Xiao Hu likes to play and knows what she likes. Very tight and wet but also not afraid to change to different positions and take the initiative for some good ones. No complaints from her about size or being tired or hurts or fake moaning. We went for almost 50 minutes, just wet and cumming. I had fun laying around and talking for a long time after. Very cool girl.

I get the feeling she's independent minded and strong-willed and does what she wants. It wouldn't surprise me if she would just get up and leave if she didn't have good chemistry with the customer. In other words, performance may vary. For me though, it was one of the best experiences I have had. Xiao Hu was cute and fresh, had an awesome playfulness and a good sense of humor. She's great in bed and occasionally takes charge but isn't aggressive. Lots of warm embracing and losing herself in the moment. Will definitely repeat.
I my friend. Please shares contact !

Tks in adv
Old 22-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had an instructing experience in Beijing last week. I will not give names in order to avoid causing trouble.
There are 3 providers who have been commented in this thread, let's name them A, B, and C.
I called A, told her my preferences, and she sent me a girl corresponding more or less to my requirements. Having intensively read this thread before my trip to Beijing, it seemed to me that this girl had been commented here. I checked, found the post and obviously it fitted: name, description...but the provider indicated in the post was B!
I asked the girl: "is your boss A or B?". No, she said, it's C!
So at least 3 of our providers have a sharing agreement (like sharing codes for airlines, Ah! Ah!). I don't complain about it, if it allows me to get a girl according to my taste. However, it tends to relativise comments like "this provider has pretty girls, etc..."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1