The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 30-10-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Hence that magnificent view as she leads you up the stairs
that peachy youthful ass that entice u while leading up to stairs of sin
Old 30-10-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrenceh View Post
Bro mind to share what she do,how is her service or what special service she do that people os so crazy about her?
To be very frank, there is nothing special about her service as compare to the rest of the workers there, maybe its the GFE she give to her customers which resulted in the long queue
Old 30-10-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrenceh View Post
Bro mind to share what she do,how is her service or what special service she do that people os so crazy about her?
Go and try for yourself then maybe you will know.
Old 30-10-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
terrenceh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Go and try for yourself then maybe you will know.
i feel nothing special, so don't understand why queue so long, maybe i not handsome and there is handsome guy get special from her that rtf rate so high. 😁😁
Old 30-10-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Two Balls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there at 11.35 am Sunday. Ask for my regular G20. Lucky I am the first in the queue. Surprisingly while waiting for it to open shop, there was only one other asking for G20. Did not hear any request for G7. Action 11.50am. G20 was stunning as usual. Single piece dress that reveals a lot, no panty and bra! Service wise, I need not repeat. Left satisfied. When I came downstairs(12.15pm), I overheard that there were 4 in the queue for G7! Look like G7 is now more popular that G20
Old 30-10-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Balls View Post
Was there at 11.35 am Sunday. Ask for my regular G20. Lucky I am the first in the queue. Surprisingly while waiting for it to open shop, there was only one other asking for G20. Did not hear any request for G7. Action 11.50am. G20 was stunning as usual. Single piece dress that reveals a lot, no panty and bra! Service wise, I need not repeat. Left satisfied. When I came downstairs(12.15pm), I overheard that there were 4 in the queue for G7! Look like G7 is now more popular that G20
Yes g7 now much more queue lol

I only notice a queue for g7, g20 and sometimes g32

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 31-10-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
your nick should be u like anal and nice butt like g20. which is also provide as sashimi anal in this house. this should many regular know. now chut tai chi now all also know they in hot soup for sashimi
wa raw into kachng kang.... the cock must be damn horny esp when facing the mirror sidways and doggy the ass while frenching the wet tongue... mux shiok if piak with Heels
Old 31-10-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTF ah Feng g28

Arrived at opening time to find 3 bros in the queue for the usual ang pais, 7 is not working today for those who are very anxious to know. Joined the queue for ah Feng and listened in to the queue chiongsters discussing G20 and g16 whom they find to be good.

Only waited 10mins for my turn. Ah Feng had just emerged and was munching a sweet potato at the snack corner in the corridor until the specs boss gently prompted her to zuo gong zuo gong.

Since it was a RTF spent some time to chit chat with her as she can appear to be abit aloof. Actually she is quite ok to talk and her voice is the deeper spectrum of the lady range😂.

Shower was the usual routine in her towel and she was very business like as we moved to the bed for the customary nipple licking and rhythmic BBBJ with DT and licking of head with good suction.

She mounted for CG and poured me a neat whiskey which I inadvertently took a small sip before telling her to add ice to it as the weather was hot and it was a safer option for me. Good riding with breasts pressed against my chest before she asked me to take over. I did notice that her right boob was abit out of shape; I think the silicone inside might have been pressed out of position causing her boob to look squarish but I kept quiet.

Missionary was hilarious as I was taking my own sweet time to DFK, suck tits while thrusting at a speed of 1 stroke per 2 seconds. All this while I was also chatting with her. I didn't think it was possible to hold a decent conversation while thrusting slowly but here we were. Excellent tightness as I could feel my cock actually scraping something inside the very wet tunnel. I think she got bored and said I was tired and offered to take over; I gladly obliged cos I love being a dead fish.

She proceeded to fuck the living daylights out of the fish and kill it once more with intense cowgirl riding again with tits pressed firmly to my chest with DFK on demand. I could feel her hipbone kena-ing mine accompanied with the piak piak piaking. At some point I felt slightly increased wetness accompanied with the familiar smell of the sea. I surrendered very shortly after. I could feel her back getting sticky with sweat as I hugged her while unloading; she did not stop whacking during this whole time. I almost saw the gods of every major religion at that point.

She told me to relax in bed first as she scooted off to shower before shortly calling me over to help me wash up. Absolute gem of a lady.
Old 31-10-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

These few days everytime go visit, confirm have to queue G20 and G7. Abit sad, cause before they became popular, I can usually walk in and chance upon either g20 or g7 available.

Went ahead and as expected both need more than 1 hour. I’m horny for a cum, but not desperate enuff to wait that long. So I thot try to find another girl lo. Maybe this new girl will appreciate a gem hunter like me that dare to take a leap of faith and try other girl.

I chance upon G3. To be honest hor, I felt the GFE si bei solid cause I bet she also don’t expect me to choose her and I think she is very appreciative of that fact.

The entire session the gfe is very good. Me. If ask me to rate, I think looks is better than G20. But she can hold her own weight, really see you believe.

Imagine you working as a call girl, then you see every customer choose the standard same girls

Then suddenly a customer choose you. She see me like see water in a desert. The GFE she give me is solid sia. Not to say I handsome, I really not, but you know what I mean la.

So word of advice to chiongster, be daring to venture other girls. Still got a lot of unearthed gems worth pursing.
Old 31-10-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by laogao6969 View Post
These few days everytime go visit, confirm have to queue G20 and G7. Abit sad, cause before they became popular, I can usually walk in and chance upon either g20 or g7 available.

Went ahead and as expected both need more than 1 hour. I’m horny for a cum, but not desperate enuff to wait that long. So I thot try to find another girl lo. Maybe this new girl will appreciate a gem hunter like me that dare to take a leap of faith and try other girl.

I chance upon G3. To be honest hor, I felt the GFE si bei solid cause I bet she also don’t expect me to choose her and I think she is very appreciative of that fact.

The entire session the gfe is very good. Me. If ask me to rate, I think looks is better than G20. But she can hold her own weight, really see you believe.

Imagine you working as a call girl, then you see every customer choose the standard same girls

Then suddenly a customer choose you. She see me like see water in a desert. The GFE she give me is solid sia. Not to say I handsome, I really not, but you know what I mean la.

So word of advice to chiongster, be daring to venture other girls. Still got a lot of unearthed gems worth pursing.
Yes yes agreed… don’t go for the angpai. The angpai got no shortage of suitors, sure many more money more handsome than you.

Choose the ones who don’t get chosen, the service outweighs the looks as long the looks are at least passable. After awhile, the looks will look better to you but the service is irreplaceable.

And tbh, after you cum it all feels the same. Looks or not.
Old 31-10-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

all only want to try if only got good reviews. No one dare to venture boldly 😂

I can proudly say I tried G20 before she became popular. But I got a confession, I tried to gate keep for a while. After RTF many times, I decided to share the good experience with everyone here.

I even wrote a good review in this thread before.

All girls have to start somewhere before they become popular. Give those lesser known girls a chance.

To all chiogangsters here, we can all do our part. you all must give REP to those who dare to venture less popular girls because they take risk for being a first mover. So we can encourage more unearthed gems.
Old 31-10-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
wa raw into kachng kang.... the cock must be damn horny esp when facing the mirror sidways and doggy the ass while frenching the wet tongue... mux shiok if piak with Heels
haha i never french the tongue which went to explore hundreds of men anus hole. once she told me some old guy cannot control farted while AR and some shit kenna her teeth hard to wash off the taste still there bitter
Old 31-10-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
haha i never french the tongue which went to explore hundreds of men anus hole. once she told me some old guy cannot control farted while AR and some shit kenna her teeth hard to wash off the taste still there bitter
Can't help but to think you are talking about yourself. Lol
Old 31-10-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

all gatekeep, just like in life, opportunity goes to the bold and daring to try
Old 31-10-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Can't help but to think you are talking about yourself. Lol
Again u come like a mosquito. Damn Low ses. I heard you like to French kiss with her at 11pm after she licked 30 guy anus and cock . Damn power la u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1