The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 03-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
coolguy987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdom1 View Post
BTW, to all those forumners that had pmed me or posted openly in this thread to ask me, do kindly understand this Liaoning PRC is after all neither a part-time nor full-time FL or bdsm mistress, hence eventually she may choose to only let a selected few to smell/lick her sweaty smelly feet and NOT accept every forumners that had expressed interest becos she does hold a well-paying nurse job after all and she said she is not in need of extra income. Hence is all depends on 缘分。

Hence to those forumners that happen to be rejected by her, these forumners kindly do not blame me, ok? Dongbei women are known to to be very temperamental and fierce.

Also note I'm NOT her OKT, I do NOT collect any monetary commision from her either. In fact , I will not even get a single meal treat from her either.

I just post my 2010's encounter with this Liaoning's PRC nurse's sweaty smelly feet a few days ago and I was totally caught by surprise by the overwhelming response of so many forumners asking for her contact to smell/lick her smelly sweaty feet. I totally never expected such a response.
Bro u haven't reply my PM, haha.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
BTW, to all those forumners that had pmed me or posted openly in this thread to ask me, do kindly understand this Liaoning PRC is after all neither a part-time nor full-time FL or bdsm mistress, hence eventually she may choose to only let a selected few to smell/lick her sweaty smelly feet and NOT accept every forumners that had expressed interest becos she does hold a well-paying nurse job after all and she said she is not in need of extra income. Hence is all depends on 缘分。

Hence to those forumners that happen to be rejected by her, these forumners kindly do not blame me, ok? Dongbei women are known to to be very temperamental and fierce.

Also note I'm NOT her OKT, I do NOT collect any monetary commision from her either. In fact , I will not even get a single meal treat from her either.

I just post my 2010's encounter with this Liaoning's PRC nurse's sweaty smelly feet a few days ago and I was totally caught by surprise by the overwhelming response of so many forumners asking for her contact to smell/lick her smelly sweaty feet. I totally never expected such a response.
So how she select?
Old 03-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 0
femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJokingZebra View Post
So how she select?
from the rough profile given by samsters

Last edited by femdom1; 03-09-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a session with mistress Bella over the weekend. Boy she's hot. Nice smooth skin, big soft n firm boobs. Nice long legs n sexy thighs n ass.

Told her I wanted a sensual session n what a teaser she was. A real cock teaser.

She had ne shower n go to the floor kneel n wait for her. She played with my cock n making it Rock hard. Using her feet to play with it. Then she made ne lick her ass n sat on my face. Even giving me a BJ.

Later she capped me n BJ me n it was good I came n she removed the condom n put it in my mouth n slap my face with it. She then emptied the contents n made me swallow it.

She said she likes to see her sub full face if cum
Old 03-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 0
femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Had a session with mistress Bella over the weekend. Boy she's hot. Nice smooth skin, big soft n firm boobs. Nice long legs n sexy thighs n ass.

Told her I wanted a sensual session n what a teaser she was. A real cock teaser.

She had ne shower n go to the floor kneel n wait for her. She played with my cock n making it Rock hard. Using her feet to play with it. Then she made ne lick her ass n sat on my face. Even giving me a BJ.

Later she capped me n BJ me n it was good I came n she removed the condom n put it in my mouth n slap my face with it. She then emptied the contents n made me swallow it.

Do u think Is Bella the same person as Xiao Hu Li?
Old 03-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
from the rough profile given by samsters
Am I in the list?
Old 03-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro interested in a forced bi session with mistress Bella and her friends ?
She told me she has 10 gals living in that place and will be asking them to humiliate me.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Any bro interested in a forced bi session with mistress Bella and her friends ?
She told me she has 10 gals living in that place and will be asking them to humiliate me.
One of my fantasies
Old 03-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro copymark,

10 ladies in total? Hmm, i guess during my session only a few were there, coz it didn't sound like there were that many when they came in:P Still very noisy though.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 0
callme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaScolda View Post
Bro copymark,

10 ladies in total? Hmm, i guess during my session only a few were there, coz it didn't sound like there were that many when they came in:P Still very noisy though.
I went to that house before a few weeks ago, I had 1 session with 1 girl there. She said less than 10 persons stay in that hse.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

OnlyLook1ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJokingZebra View Post
One of my fantasies
Some of our fantasies
Old 03-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
skinner2070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Share a link with bros here to ease the effects of Monday blues....hope u guys enjoy....

http://video.xnxx.com/video2328165/h...her_male_slave
Old 03-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

.. u got ask mistress luna for permission? lol..
Old 03-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
psychogeorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
Mistress Maxim always made slaves cum and then pretend to be angry.. in actual fact she is done with the session.. i visited her a few times and requested not to cum but she still made me cum and she act like she is very angry..

Haha, I guessed as much too because her timing was kinda spot on. She gives a good milking though and I like her acting, but now I want to see if I can really get her angry.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
skinner2070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just asking around if anyone can help me...One of my fantasies for long time is being the human pet for mistresses...you know being kept in captivity & being abused by mistresses for extended periods..u know in some Jap films the males sometimes are whipped repeatedly until bleeding & forced to be human toilets as well.....

Well I know this fantasy quite hard to act out in real life & potentially dangerous but you only live once right?

Any bros know where to get a cage for this kind of play in Singapore? Can the cage be easily assembled & dismantled?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1