The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2015, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by NguyenC View Post
**Ladyboy Alert

Ladyboy posing as "Korean" who can speak Chinese.
5555 hope it's not that Korean superstar dude!

Anyway it's a well known fact WeChat and LINE are infested with ladyboy FLs.
5555 her LINE ID xiaomeimei95 gives me the chill if heshe's xiaodidi is not cut yet!

You also another power earner for engaging THB5000 outcall.
Old 03-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Haku123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Will be heading to phuket next week for a bucks trip. Will be staying just off bangla road. Was wondering if you guys could suggest places to go to have a good time?

Was thinking of going massage in the afternoon. Read here that christine is no longer good. Katherine looks too far away. Any other suggestion?

For night, was thinking of looking for something like "the pimp" in bangkok. Not sure if theres such a place in patong/phuket?

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku123 View Post
Will be heading to phuket next week for a bucks trip.
Don't waste your time in Phuket if you want to organise a mind blowing bachelor's party for your mates.

Only thing worthwhile to do in Phuket is hunt for FLs in discos.
The rest is just a waste of time and money.

Stick to Bangkok and Pattaya for the full blown experience!
Old 04-12-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Don't waste your time in Phuket if you want to organise a mind blowing bachelor's party for your mates.

bro, im thinking of pattaya next. but i like syts haha. but heard that pattaya dont have much lookers and syts. or are there any syt agg (im a agg person)??
Old 05-12-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
bro, im thinking of pattaya next. but i like syts haha. but heard that pattaya dont have much lookers and syts. or are there any syt agg (im a agg person)??
Generally Pattaya will not be suitable for those with preference to fairer skin puyings.
Old 05-12-2015, 05:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Haku123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Alamak. Too late to change and too close to wedding to reschedule. Grooms wedding is at phuket. Only can salvage the situation now.

So now i require more help than ever from the sifus here.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku123 View Post
Alamak. Too late to change and too close to wedding to reschedule. Grooms wedding is at phuket. Only can salvage the situation now.

So now i require more help than ever from the sifus here.
555 Phuket less sifus cheong there.

Open your eyes big big and don't bonk a heshe can liao unless you're into the dark hole side.
Old 14-12-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brothers, I'm heading to Phuket in 2 days time, anyone here got good recommendations for outcall service?
And how much does it cost for a FL to stay overnight?
Old 23-12-2015, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:

Totally agree.

Just at the end of my 1 week holiday in Phuket. Sneaked out tonight and drove to Bangla Road, Soi Sea Dragon. The AGG scene here is totally different from the Bangkok AGG scene. What a waste of time and money.

I was quoted the following in the Suzy Wong group of pubs:

Bar fine for Model: THB2600
Short Time: THB 3500-4000
Long Time: THE 6000

I was told that even if you are willing to pay, the girl may not be agreeable to go out with you. If they do, usually it's for a meal.

When in Phuket, spend your money on the island tours, beach, theme parks etc. Forget about the AGG scene here.

1 LD is THB240 although the girls here are happy to take their bikini tops off for you, they are also willing to give you a lapdance. But at THB240 per shot of tequila, it's a real turn off.

Concluaion: Soi Seadragon is a carrot farm, don't kena chop and chok dee krup
Old 23-12-2015, 04:42 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

The hottest girls seem to be at Harem (under Suzy Wong group).

Katoey lovers, most of them seem to be streetwalkers. I'd stick to NEP.
Old 23-12-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
When in Phuket, spend your money on the island tours, beach, theme parks etc. Forget about the AGG scene here.
If some how I've to be in Phuket (not by choice) my fire power will be concentrated on hunting for FLs in discos.
Also can try Russian or PRC tourist hunting.

I'm more interested in the Phuket real estate than the cheong scene there.
Old 23-12-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

Re: Phuket

Quote:
If some how I've to be in Phuket (not by choice) my fire power will be concentrated on hunting for FLs in discos.
Also can try Russian or PRC tourist hunting.

I'm more interested in the Phuket real estate than the cheong scene there.
I stayed at a villa on Surin beach, it launched at THB 25 million, now valuation THE 18 million
Old 23-12-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

One incident in phuket by the IS sleeper cell and it will be even cheaper for the next few years!
Old 08-01-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
tcss7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seem like patong is not a very good place to chiong anymore....
Im going patong next week mainly for diving with girlfriend of mine in 2 different flight timing.
I tot going for a soapy massage with happy ending at christin, anyone went there recently? Cannot be no good yet still can survive for years?
Their street massage parlor's girl mostly not very good looking and i dont think wanna spend time on it.
Any other recommendation?
Katherine is abit too far for me fm patong.
If worst to the worst, ill rent a motorbike
to phuket town... hahaha
Old 09-01-2016, 02:39 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rurouni87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been there once going again in 2 weeks time. The first time didnt go chiong much. But enjoy much in the red hot bar. Relaxing and great live band

Any bros can tell me is tiger bar agg or a beer bar? Oh and also which disco more happening ah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1