The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 29-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Wah kao, these kinda experience will definitely put me off finding FL for 3 months
Lightning 🌩 won't strike twice same spot bro, haha 😂
Old 29-04-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Can cim mission?
See your pm bro.
Old 29-04-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 13
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Love Affair: Nami

The coroner has performed his autopsy and is ready to report!

Was out on my hunt for some nice boobies to fondle and some nipples to flick my tongue onto and suck... this was ooooh la la

Looks: 8/10 - She is alright. First time i see, i thought she was ok but then slowly look, gets better. grows on you. a good proper grade

Body: 9/10. She's a good height. around 162? She's quite slender.... tits are lovely to suckle on

Boobs: 8/10 - C C C C C for Coconuts and i love them. Good feel. Looks so good too

Pussy: 9/10. trimmed! i must say, her pussy does look good..... No Smell..as the coroner began his work in dissecting her pussy with my tongue. She automatically pulled her legs up with her hands to grant me FULL ACCESS to the garden. I licked it clean like how you lick every single bit of your favourite chocolate off the spoon.

Frenching: 8/10 - this is really all about chemistry and i must say the chemistry did not start out well but gradually got better and better. very satisfying.

BBBJ: 8/10 - yummy yummy. Can tell she is with some experience in this. Good speed and sound and a lot of slurping. Loved it when she fondled my balls which were full of babies waiting to come out and play.. there was a point when she sucked very hard and oooooh very very shiok

FJ: 9/10. SHIOK! After she was so wet from my licking her pussy and then that BBBJ she gave me... i was just simply too horny and my balls were aching so much that i took her straight away in doggy. I was a bit harsh with my approach and i quickly push it in deep and hard and she had a jerk and turned back to look at me but then.... i pulled out slowly and then back in slowly and she loved it to fucking bits... now jus thinking of that sight of her and that feeling of my cock in her pussy makes me hard....i didn't take me long before i came as she fondled my balls while i was pumping her hard.... i also like to always look from the side and see her big tits swaying and juggling. its very appealing to me. I unloaded a really big load into her and even as i was unloading, she held my balls in her hand and rolled it... it was soon shiok. never felt that feeling before.

GFE: 8/10. Simple english OK. Google translate is helpful of course. Put on some good tunes man. she'll like it.

RTF: Already informed OKT on my visit this weekend.
Old 29-04-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jornada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meiji SS

1st attempt at FR so pls bear w it.
Despite a 35mins reaction time, bro SS was able to accommodate for a slot. Upon reaching, she looked very tired n weary. I even offered to massage her which she glady obliged. Quite passive throughout the session. She said she's hungry, for dinner......lol. lesson learnt, avoid dinner time.

Looks: 7 - sharp features, slight tummy fat
Assets: natural B
Contrary to ad, No frenching n fingering
She shower u and she shower herself.......haha
Doesn't understand english.....rely on google
GFE: too passive

Gd luck bros
Old 29-04-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

29/4/19
Stable - Lover's Fortress
FL - Tyty
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=726083&highlight=

Location - somewhere in town

OKT - Very good and fast response
Looks - 8/10 (Very sweet and cute looking)
age - early 20
Boobs - 8/10 (Nice B)
Body - 8/10 (Nice smooth skin, skinny and light can carry her and fuck type)
Shower - 0/10 Self service in the whole session
Pussy - Very natural and bushy
Frenching - Can but only while
BBBJ - 4/10 she blow a bit then cap for round 1 and don't wan to blow round 2 at all
FJ - 4/10 not much interaction and intimacy (she more like no mood or sad or i'm just bad with arousing her)
GFE - 4/10 not sure is she too tired or bored or sad, or she is not into servicing. (Maybe i'm not good looking or sweet talk her)
Massage - didn't try
RTF - Not her for sure

Overall i was disappointed with her GFE and service. She can be a looker but not a performer and pleaser. Maybe just my face problem can't get her to arouse or high or happy. Only good thing is the OKT very good service and prompt.
Old 29-04-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Love Affair: Nami

The coroner has performed his autopsy and is ready to report!

Was out on my hunt for some nice boobies to fondle and some nipples to flick my tongue onto and suck... this was ooooh la la

Looks: 8/10 - She is alright. First time i see, i thought she was ok but then slowly look, gets better. grows on you. a good proper grade

Body: 9/10. She's a good height. around 162? She's quite slender.... tits are lovely to suckle on

Boobs: 8/10 - C C C C C for Coconuts and i love them. Good feel. Looks so good too

Pussy: 9/10. trimmed! i must say, her pussy does look good..... No Smell..as the coroner began his work in dissecting her pussy with my tongue. She automatically pulled her legs up with her hands to grant me FULL ACCESS to the garden. I licked it clean like how you lick every single bit of your favourite chocolate off the spoon.

Frenching: 8/10 - this is really all about chemistry and i must say the chemistry did not start out well but gradually got better and better. very satisfying.

BBBJ: 8/10 - yummy yummy. Can tell she is with some experience in this. Good speed and sound and a lot of slurping. Loved it when she fondled my balls which were full of babies waiting to come out and play.. there was a point when she sucked very hard and oooooh very very shiok

FJ: 9/10. SHIOK! After she was so wet from my licking her pussy and then that BBBJ she gave me... i was just simply too horny and my balls were aching so much that i took her straight away in doggy. I was a bit harsh with my approach and i quickly push it in deep and hard and she had a jerk and turned back to look at me but then.... i pulled out slowly and then back in slowly and she loved it to fucking bits... now jus thinking of that sight of her and that feeling of my cock in her pussy makes me hard....i didn't take me long before i came as she fondled my balls while i was pumping her hard.... i also like to always look from the side and see her big tits swaying and juggling. its very appealing to me. I unloaded a really big load into her and even as i was unloading, she held my balls in her hand and rolled it... it was soon shiok. never felt that feeling before.

GFE: 8/10. Simple english OK. Google translate is helpful of course. Put on some good tunes man. she'll like it.

RTF: Already informed OKT on my visit this weekend.
So nice to see ur autopsy report again...hope u were safe.
Old 29-04-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TRL WEENA 16/4/19

Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
FRENCH: She doesnt really french but managed to during 2nd shot
RTF: Yes
Old 29-04-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Lankywon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pinky of Milkyway
Looks: exactly like the pictures. She is a hot syt with excellent figure.
Boobs: Quite a handful to me.
Skin: Fair for a Thai, no blemishes or pimples at all.
English: Not bad, can communicate quite well. GFE 😁
Frenching: Yes, long tongue from her keep twisting and twirling in my mouth

Highlight: looks great, does CIM, first shot cim and second shot missionary, very tight. Likes to be eaten out.
Old 29-04-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Brazerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Neve for SA
Booked on Sat and OKT is fast respond and is First blood. Promised to write a fr , sorry for late FR...

Look: 9/10 is very sweet looking, sweet smile and is my cup of tea.
body: 9/10 smell nice, slim no fat, smooth and fair for thai, only a tattoo on left back.
boobs: 8/10 small A and not for boob lover but i like natural which I rate high for this.
French: 9/10 light kiss at first , once warm up will u know...
painting: 7/10 slight bushy but no smell
Bbbj : 8/10 good enough for me
fj: no complaint can do many style, riding, mission, side, doggy, slight moan which is real...
shower: 7/10 normal
massage: 8/10 good
gfe: 9/10 friendly, lot of kissing and frenching, willing to please u.
Rtf : will RTF if have time.
Old 29-04-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
bullyingsteve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=725495

For my 3/5

Many fr for Jessie and all are accurate.
Tall lady with nice boobs, lovely body, good skills and great attitude in spite of comms problems. Definite rtf material. I give her a 8.5 ratings. Accurate details can be found in other bros' FR. Need not comment too much.
Old 29-04-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post

26/04/2019 opal 1pm

Looks 20/10 age 33 looks 24 very pretty
Body 20/10 best body I fuck
Boobs 10/10 fake beautiful tits
Bbbj 20/10 top blowjob
AR 10/10 top rimjob
Cim 20/10 cim champion
Fj 30/10 best fuck I had in my life
Gfe 30/10 I miss her voice and how she looks at me

Opal is a beautiful and sexy gem.

Rtf yes without a doubt
Bro, does OPAL moan loudly
Old 29-04-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
Sodannett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May VIP888

OKT: 7/10
Looks: 9/10
Boob: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Pussy: 9/10
Kissing / Frenching: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM: no try
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
English: 5/10
A real beauty who is quite experienced no wonder at $160/2/90 worth it though.
Old 29-04-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

FR for Opal from Regentlust

Date: 28 April 4pm

Intially wanted to book Jessie from Silk Stockings so I sent message to SS via WhatsApp. Somehow I cannot pass their security checks so bopian tried another target which is Opal from Regentlust

Room: Spacious and the aircon works great! I was sweating due to
hot weather when I reached the location.

Opal physical attributes:
Face and body looks like the photos from Regentlust. As another bro mentioned she is 33 years old but she is well maintained and looks younger.
Body slim and fit. Her ass is small like a teenager! I couldn't wait to fuck that ass of hers.
Breasts are silicon-enhanced. Felt hard.

FJ:
She washed me in the small bathroom. Also gave me a small but clean towel.

Opal can speak good English because she used to work in a hotel so communication is no issue.

Started off with me lying down on my back and she do catbath on me until she reached my crotch and started blowing my rigid cock. Good suction and felt really good.

Next I ask for 69. Straight away my tongue fucked that tiny asshole of hers. I can tell she likes anal stimulation. I also made sure her clitoris does not get lonely by licking it. So it was back and forth cunnilingus and analingus.

Disappointed with two things: I didn't get AR and frenching from Opal.

I tried to insert a finger in her pussy but she seems to reject it. However when I tried to insert a finger in her ass there was no protest. Slowly my finger went deep inside her ass up to my knuckle using just my salliva. Later she pass the KY to me and I managed to insert two fingers inside. Her asshole feels tight.

Now cap on and she took up doggy position. Added some KY on the condom and some in her asshole and I slowly push the dick in her asshole.

He ass felt good. When finger fucked her earlier I can feel her rectum is narrow and tight. Some girls have wide rectum which does not stimulate your cock much when assfucking. Opal asshole had a great feeling.

After sodomizing her for a few minutes we switch to standing doggy with her facing the mirror. I continued fucking her ass and watched her expression in the mirror. This girl can take a good ass pounding.

Finally I cannot tahan anymore and shot my load in her ass but my cum was captured by the condom.

With that she cleaned me up and we showered again in the bathroom. I took the 1-shot option because I am a 1-shot guy.

Overall a good experience but could have been better if she had assrim me and some kissing or frenching but I guess I am not her type.
Old 29-04-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Brazerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

promised OKT fr for Neve at SA, sorry for the late Fr.

Booked her on Sat and have first blood
look: 9/10 sweet looking, sweet smile and is my cup of tea.
body: 9/10 smell nice, slim no fat, fair and smooth body with a tattoo on the left back.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural A, not for boobs lover but I like natural and that for the high rating.
Frenching: 9/10 light kiss at first, but warm up will french u.
Bbbj: 8/10 good enough for me, have 69
painting : 7/10 slight pushy, no smell.
shower : 7/10 normal
Fj: 9/10 can do many style, riding or grinding, mission, side, doggy.
Gfe: 9/10 sweet, lot of kissing and frenching, lot of foreplay with her which i like, as i say she is my cup of tea.
Rtf: sure if have time
Old 29-04-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all

this FR is for Judy from SS.

Had quite high expectation after reading all the positive FR.

First impression when she opened the door was that she was a tad older than I expected. She told me that she is 23 going on 24 this year. But honestly I think she looks more like 27 or 28.

But body is good and I would say still got the lao chio look.

After shower, started the deed. We frenched for a bit then I started going down to her tits. After just a few licks of her nipples, she said it felt ticklish. At this point, felt slightly sian but still ok la.

Proceed south and she told me that I was gripping her legs too tight. Ok never mind. Maybe in heat of moment alto I really don't think I use much strength. Finally started attacking her hole, which is unshaved. But no smell so that's cool.

Her reaction was quite strong. And it was getting really wet. I stuck my finger in and after a few insertions, she stopped me and said pain. So I stopped. At this point, she kept telling me pain. So by this time, I was like asking her so what's going on? You ok? You want to cancel?"

At this point she looked pretty apologetic and her attitude changed 360. She began attacking me full on mode with deep frenching and touching me all over.

Would say her BBBJ is alright. She was really hard working and kept going at it. I personally prefer the slower and sensuous type. Hers was slightly aggressive style.

First round of FJ I came in missionary.

In between watched some thai documentary together.

Second round asked her to be on top but she told me to go missionary instead. Ok la. nvm. So just whack her on top. Did her doggy as well which was probably the best position for her.

Asked for COF in the midst of bonking but she said nooooo. But too excited liao so pulled out and was about to come on her boobs but landed up on face.

Overall would say a decent bonk but probably won't RTF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1