The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-06-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
song sia orgy. wasted i didn’t join

Nice. Wish I was there too ☺️
Old 03-06-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Please don't pm me for her pics. I'm not okt. She is off tomorrow. Deal directly with her.
Lina is available this Sunday. Pm for her contacts n you liaise directly with her.
Old 03-06-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 17
kiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to all

Got a DH charge 200 for 2hours 250 for 3 hours. Is this how they normally charge?
Old 03-06-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Lmao. Should really inform her employer. Sooner or later trouble will come knocking on their door
Bro, if one day trouble come find her it should be std n hiv n those untreatable disease.
Old 03-06-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiekie2 View Post
Got a DH charge 200 for 2hours 250 for 3 hours. Is this how they normally charge?
They think it's a golden pussy
Old 03-06-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 19
sakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkie View Post
Read some comment here… some sicko here getting maid pregnant… yes this is a forum and you can say anything you want. But if you go around getting maids pregnant and just run away. Shame on you. They come here to work and to earn a living. They may have to feed their families back home. Because of what you did. They may even end their life. Really shame on you. Hope you rot in hell
strongly agreed. why do you make it a SIN?

never forget "karma is a bitch when it hits you"
Old 03-06-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ayebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
That's crazy, I'd suggest FL Dome 1 for that kind of spendz.

Does she really need half month wage in 1 afternoon?

Your call but no, that's not normal.
Old 03-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 934 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairnair2424 View Post
Hey bros, saw this maid on MiChat, anyone got any experiences with her before? Any reviews on her? I think I saw her pic in this chat before but I cannot find haha.
We chatted before but I forgot how much she's asking. IIRC it's $200 ???hr

I suggest all bros to offer $100 until it cements

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 03-06-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 934 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sadly that's how they normally charge. We should all offer $100

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 03-06-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey bros, saw this maid on MiChat, anyone got any experiences with her before? Any reviews on her? I think I saw her pic in this chat before but I cannot find haha.
Wow!! She's still ard!! Stays at Tg Rhu, sanctuary green or waterside...forgot liao. Can escape at night for a short while. I save u the trouble. The only thing u want is her 2 dua liap nehs. Other than that, nothing. She's abt 1.5m, very round, very dark complexion. Wanted someone to sugar daddy her. Not worth. Plus very temperamental and proud. Wants to dictate as well. Good luck if u on her for anything
Old 03-06-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
And here he is again, nothing decent to say on the forum but when there is a conflict he shows up hahaha.

Isn’t there a special chat opened just for you, that says enough right
U are just a lan jiao, suddenly pop up scolding people. U are such a useless guy/girl.

Like u say u own 4 land property and condo in sg right. Prove it then u talk here.

Just another poor fucker act rich. Like to talk cock so why people need to listen to ur fucking sing song
Old 03-06-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
And here he is again, nothing decent to say on the forum but when there is a conflict he shows up hahaha.

Isn’t there a special chat opened just for you, that says enough right
Hey loser I was going through ur post but can’t find u said u have 4 landed property in sg u delete it off. Haha u really a loser.

Act lau jiao u are just a lan jiao
Old 04-06-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Lmao. Should really inform her employer. Sooner or later trouble will come knocking on their door

But that guy jin lucky menz

If no orgy I worry since already paid for yacht
She already got sacked once. Last time she always tiktok her employer young daughter. Then because her video always those sexy poses, I think it infuriates her ex employer since bad influence to her daughter so got sacked.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Need to bring her to atas place to eat.

As usual got a price if want to sex her
Old 04-06-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Pomfret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post