The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-11-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
music2012 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Not to promote, just to help her and share to the guys out there of this gem..

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=mini

Field Date: 22/11/2014
Name:Mini/Xiao Min
Looks: Younger than she looks in the picture
Massage: Will accommodate and check with your preference strength
HJ: She will torture you slowly..bros who went should know.
RTM: Definitely
Old 23-11-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

★SHENHUA69★ SYT 小雪 is BACK! ★Prettier ★Sexier ★

First saw her pics at Shenhua69, looks kinda too mature for me, then come across bro generic’s MR on her and some better pics at bonkersroom did it for me.

Look: Not sure when is the last time I got a girl that actually looks better than photo lol maybe as long as Suki or SS time. Yes! Xiao Xue actually looks younger/better in real person, especially with her hair down. Very smooth skin on her face with sexy pouty lips.
I simply go nuts over her 樱桃小嘴.

Location: East, you need to climb the stairs. Share unit – only 1 bathroom share by 2-3WLs. Room is clean but the hall and kitchen area abit messy with leftover.

Body: Slim waist and busty
Boobs: Full B or small C
Massage: Decent, one of the better one from her age group. She was patient in her routine. She oso gave me a very good stress relief head massage.
Roaming: Pretty good, allow to suck nips. I try to check her ABL during the 69, but she is on code red. She didn’t stop me, just turn around and pleaded me to stop with her look, LOL so I respected that and didn’t go further.

HJ: The sensual part was very good, her touch is soft and teasingly slow. I requested for 69 and several other positions and she obliged. She didn’t use much variation in the HJ, but it didn’t take me too long to cum with her cuddling beside me.

Very friendly and Tenh Factor/ Teasing/ Playability are very high, she reminded me of the seductive and skilful TongTong + teasing Love.

RTM: I would have RTM on the same week if she stays alone. One of the better one from my last 2 months.

♥Cutie-可爱♥ Whopping 34C Masseuse has Arrived! Sensual Boobs massage! Angelic FACE

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 23-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
is she fully naked when massaging?...
No. She is not.
Old 23-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ok, my fr on LeLe
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=491676

After I reached area G, she directed me to her exact location. Suddenly pouring cats and dogs , I was all wet. She has a room with attached shower. Nice and neat. However a stench of cigg smell was quite a turn off initially. I took a quick shower while she hanged my wet clothing on hanger (Plus GFE point).

I opted for 1HJ, so I had a longer massage. The back stepping was good. Long time never enjoy such good back stepping (Plus Massage point). She can hold good conversation. Her voice is so gentle and sweet (Plus GFE point). It was then she told me biz not so good. Calls increased after switching to this website but most bros requested for FJ, which was not on her "menu". She was quite depressed. Phone keep beeping. She did asked me permission if she could respond them. I agreed. I think she is desperate for biz and competition is tough.

Came the sensual part. She was very hardworking and I was very hardworking too (Plus point). Cant go inside the south hall though, but can roam outside (panty on). The tits...HEAVENLY, can press and suck!

In summary:
1. Location - could be better. Hopefully her biz better then move to a better environment.
2. Massage - Pass! Above average. Not tiptop pro, but the backstepping make it up.
3. HJ and autoroaming - I will take longer time if cannot visit south . Her nice smooth body and tits make it up. Super shiok!
4. GFE very high. I tipped her before leaving.

RTM. Yes. She is chio, nice boobies and body. Why not?
Old 23-11-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 15
lovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandero View Post
this is worst massage. Blacklisted from forum
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=6202
Hi bro, mind to describe how bad is she?
Or any bro tried her before, pls share. Thx.
Old 23-11-2014, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
nightren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

long long time no write any fr time to let me intro this lady...
http://liltigersden.com/mini-%E6%95%8F%E5%80%AA/

prev she put on shenhua webby one and she change to lit tiger now

For pro part :her place is good.... discreet and quiet place no security guard...if drive i think can park inside...outside for night is better~ if take mrt i think 5 min walk ba....

ok her look is not those super chio type la but then it not ugly also more u look at her more you like her want... for me is 7-8/10

for her massage is good strength is ok for those who like not so hard but still have strength go for her and her massage most of time use hand one de not those hard hard massage use elbow most of the time

and she do massage ball n didi~ not bad also~ quite shiok

hj time is like give u gfe lo.....can see her nude ...play her boob~ woo can touch everywhere la

she also quite hard working lady i very hard to shoot one and she take time hj me lo somemore the best is she can hj me until shoot most of time i need do myself lo that why i said she hj time give u gfe~ and also she friendly nice to chatting with lo~

i think is worth the money lo...if haven try u can try once and u know lo...

con part is she dont do fj n bj so sad..... :C
Old 23-11-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 11
OmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to all

[QUOTE=mkrko;12174630]Saw earlier recommendation by another bro! Fast hand fast leg SMS for available slot. Pic match 90% of the photo, except eyes makeup a bit dark today. Agreed when she said the photo was taken recently.
QUOTE]

Looks: Just like pic, pretty and sweet, looks like a former TCS actress, but can't recall the name
Boobs: Really well shaped, ample and soft.
Massage: Good Strength. Always checking for your strength preference
HJ: accommodative to strength/speed ....and sensual BM
and best part is..... she'll clamp your leg with hers and rub her groin in rhythm with the HJ.

Hardworking and will ask for permission to check phone.

Can roam but strictly no fingering. No FJ/BJ/BBBJ.....best for those who wants nothing more than a good massage and a (very) happy ending....like me.

She's very new, so quite easy to book...........for now.
Old 23-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
gheun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR: Cass aka 素素

As I was still recovering from the heartbreak of arsenal's loss to man utd, I decided to go for a relief session today.

Managed to arrange a last minute session with Cass today. It was raining and her location requires some walking distance from the mrt. My entire session lasted 50mins due to my lateness and a bro waiting for his turn.

Looks: 8/10 similar to the photos, satisfied since she still looks like she is in her mid-twenties. Complexion isn't as fair as in the photos but she still looks pretty enough - my cai.

Boobs: firm C. A bit hard and initially suspected fake but it was susceptible to gravity hence I conclude that it's natural

Massage: superb effort to the extent that it was painful sometimes. She will ask if it hurts. She really knew the points: biceps; back; thigh; groin; calves. It was a funny experience looking at her smile shyly as she massaged my groin and thighs when she knows that I kept admiring her looks and jugs.

Catbath: just realized that she didn't do this for me

HJ: Managed to get me firing within 7 minutes.

Roaming: I think this is subject to mutual chemistry and attraction as I managed to paint and finger a ML when I rtm her although it was stated clearly as a no-no. With Cass/Susu, I was able to feel her boobs, butt and vagina. She remained topless - no nude.

GFE: the usual caveat applies since one's opinion of what qualifies as GFE is highly influenced by your past and present partner(s). While the attention given to me falls short of what my partners used to give, I can say I have no real complaints. After the HJ was done, she snuggled next to me and slept on my shoulder cos she said she was sleepy. Later on we changed position and I laid on her back with my dick outside her a-hole (panties on) and me caressing her boobs while licking her upper torso and shoulders. This was a good 10mins. She was courteous and polite throughout with good attitude so it is considered as a good session.

Rtm: definitely if I have vit m

*apparently she has many visitors but there is a vivid dearth of MRs for her. I shall do her a favour by posting this.
Old 23-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
MR for Maggie Q 美琪 ziyi 紫依

★ MAGGIE 美琪 ★ "MAGGIE Q" LOOKALIKE SICHUAN SIZZLING HOT BABE ★69 HJ★99 HDLY★BM★2xHJ★

Origin: 四川辣妹子 Age: 24 Height: 160cm Weight: 44kg Body: 34B/23/31

Location: Central-East. Share unit w/o attached bathroom with another 2 WLs – one is Flirty. The place is new and clean. Was given fresh new towel.

Direction to her place is a challenge to me. Maybe it is just stupid me. I do not have good eyesight in the dark so I miss the sign she was telling me to look out for.

Look: Resemblance to Maggie Q >50%, yes she does look like the celebrity. Infact I think she will look better than Maggie Q if she bother to put on proper makeup. She actually got very nice feature, but let down by the skin complexion on her face. Overall just passable. Those that can accept Miqi-chewy will be able to accept her, else skip, not SYT.

Body: Fair and smooth
Boobs: same as Maggie Q … lol
Massage: 8.0/10 I like her strength, there is no need for her to check. Just the correct amount to my liking.
HDLY: no need to go doggie, all done on prone.
69HJ: lotsa variation, I have to distract her in-order to last longer, this is the part I enjoyed the most.
Roaming: Weak signal at the amazon but eventually I got there.
Prostate: different from YF style, again the correct amount of strength and very experience.

The session did not start well, I was lost in her directions, then the sloppy makeup. But all started to change for the better once the massage started. Her strength are in the area of Massage - HDLY - HJ. She actually looks better and better in the dim light with my poor eyesight LOL.

She is also advertise as ziyi 紫依 in angelbaby88, which is always down, no wonder she does not have much customer before coming to LTD.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 23-11-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gheun View Post
As I was still recovering from the heartbreak of arsenal's loss to man utd....
Yeah bro... I stayed up to watch... sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
Xiao mo have a higher GFE (smaller in frame), Cass is taller but closer to pre mlif looks
Didn't visit cass b4 but xiao mo is also a bit pre milf imo... agree on the good GFE as well but the main sextraction to me is still that voice she has...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 23-11-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
ok, my fr on LeLe

After I reached area G, she directed me to her exact location. Suddenly pouring cats and dogs , I was all wet. She has a room with attached shower. Nice and neat. However a stench of cigg smell was quite a turn off initially. I took a quick shower while she hanged my wet clothing on hanger (Plus GFE point).

I opted for 1HJ, so I had a longer massage. The back stepping was good. Long time never enjoy such good back stepping (Plus Massage point). She can hold good conversation. Her voice is so gentle and sweet (Plus GFE point). It was then she told me biz not so good. Calls increased after switching to this website but most bros requested for FJ, which was not on her "menu". She was quite depressed. Phone keep beeping. She did asked me permission if she could respond them. I agreed. I think she is desperate for biz and competition is tough.

Came the sensual part. She was very hardworking and I was very hardworking too (Plus point). Cant go inside the south hall though, but can roam outside (panty on). The tits...HEAVENLY, can press and suck!

In summary:
1. Location - could be better. Hopefully her biz better then move to a better environment.
2. Massage - Pass! Above average. Not tiptop pro, but the backstepping make it up.
3. HJ and autoroaming - I will take longer time if cannot visit south . Her nice smooth body and tits make it up. Super shiok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniPo View Post

Looks: Just like pic, pretty and sweet, looks like a former TCS actress, but can't recall the name
Boobs: Really well shaped, ample and soft.
Massage: Good Strength. Always checking for your strength preference
HJ: accommodative to strength/speed ....and sensual BM
and best part is..... she'll clamp your leg with hers and rub her groin in rhythm with the HJ.

Hardworking and will ask for permission to check phone.

Can roam but strictly no fingering. No FJ/BJ/BBBJ.....best for those who wants nothing more than a good massage and a (very) happy ending....like me.

She's very new, so quite easy to book...........for now.

thanks for the MR bro! 3 good MR in less then a day, she is going to be potential ang pai soon. i think i better book fast
Old 23-11-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
michaelwija deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has any bros tried Lisha from chewyfruit before? is she good?
http://chewyfruit.org/lisha/
Old 23-11-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3258 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovepiece View Post
Hi bro, mind to describe how bad is she?
Or any bro tried her before, pls share. Thx.
i wrote a MR on her at the page go read. Its ok only nothing special.
Old 23-11-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very Good price for this quality Gem.

I will book her next week.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
ok, my fr on LeLe

In summary:

Old 23-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
mkrko is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
thanks for the MR bro! 3 good MR in less then a day, she is going to be potential ang pai soon. i think i better book fast
Good thing should be shared!!! Else it a lost if she decide to cut her stay here.
Agreed with bro herotan the cigg smell was an initial turn off. But the tits make up for it.
I like the other bro, only got topless. Maybe some bro with high KC can get her fully naked..

Looking forward to my next session...

PS. The "unknown" who zapped me for my FR. I seriously ain't bother by the point. I am more interest in the quality of the service I am getting. Cheers to all!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1