The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-05-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Finally after 2months metup again with my regular.

Kiss, lip lock and fight 20min
Oiled her until no more oil..moaning 20min
69 and digg, twirl, finger for 15min she cum
Ball sucking and rod painting for 10min i cum
Shower soap and rub each body 15min
Talk chat 30min
Muah....worth the wait...slurpuy friday

Now going to hougang to try a new DH. Meet and chat. If can eat her today...why not ya
Bro, weather very hot. The maid pussy will be itchy, moist and smell. Better eat in hotel, if not, u will nv forget the smell n your fingers will still have the smell after weeks of washing.
Old 20-05-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Deleted……….

Last edited by skl8188; 23-05-2022 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Wrong
Old 20-05-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Today Friday busy working and chatting but 10am someone pm WhatsApp so wow pinay know her long time few years I think chatting her on and off few years play hard get met her few times today she msg me want met me and she at embassy ask me fetch her so I say ok but reply where we go and I reply back for meal and rest . She reply ok bingo hit jackpot today fadt hands and legs fetch her buy McDonald’s and to room. Simple looker , boobs B small petite , after eat McDonald’s, I go shower we chat bit and keep play going I start kiss her mouth and neck and caress her take off top and bra play w it and suck nipples and she strip her Jean auto 😂🤣😂🤣and I help her too after kissing , sucking , finger she can’t control jus ride me like cowgirl until she collapse but I can’t cum so we rest a while caress nipples while resting and she can’t control again she cum again after tat I turn her round pump her until I release lay flat bed . Wow lucky day for me 3-4 years hard get but suddenly jackpot worth wait and keep her as FB , pls guy don’t pm any for contact fish urself many in sea
Old 20-05-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skl8188 View Post
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdCFosYa/. Came across this. Anyone encounter before?
She staying in one of the condos along New Upper Changi Road, Bro skl8188?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 20-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Has a nice and fit body. Looks not bad. Is she DH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skl8188 View Post
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdCFosYa/. Came across this. Anyone encounter before?
Old 21-05-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Must give $200 to each of them?
of cos not FREE
Old 21-05-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Finally after 2months metup again with my regular.

Kiss, lip lock and fight 20min
Oiled her until no more oil..moaning 20min
69 and digg, twirl, finger for 15min she cum
Ball sucking and rod painting for 10min i cum
Shower soap and rub each body 15min
Talk chat 30min
Muah....worth the wait...slurpuy friday

Now going to hougang to try a new DH. Meet and chat. If can eat her today...why not ya

Continuing part 2 of my second DH...

New prey...but no returning
Communication problem
In phone everything okay. But whem go hotel she was not uncomfortable.

I called it off. Wasted $31 on hotel and sent her back on taki.
The down side of hunting...
Old 21-05-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, weather very hot. The maid pussy will be itchy, moist and smell. Better eat in hotel, if not, u will nv forget the smell n your fingers will still have the smell after weeks of washing.
My regulars are all clean bro. Tested and tasted by me on regular basis.
Old 21-05-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
She staying in one of the condos along New Upper Changi Road, Bro skl8188?
I thought she lives in woodland. Looks like she doesn’t chat much.
Old 21-05-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Continuing part 2 of my second DH...

New prey...but no returning
Communication problem
In phone everything okay. But whem go hotel she was not uncomfortable.

I called it off. Wasted $31 on hotel and sent her back on taki.
The down side of hunting...
Wah bro, you wasted more money on taxi hahahaha

Quote:
My regulars are all clean bro. Tested and tasted by me on regular basis.
Tested and tasted by many bros

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 21-05-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Today supposed to meet my DH but I had last minute plans. After I finished my errands I decided to stop by my DH's place to buy her dinner at nearby coffeeshop. I also bought makan for her employers.

She came down to collect and we went somewhere with less human traffic to make out before I made my way home.

Old 22-05-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I recommend all maid employers to buy UV light
The face lolol
Old 22-05-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe tested by many doctors too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah bro, you wasted more money on taxi hahahaha

Tested and tasted by many bros

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 22-05-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingDD View Post
Anyone got up an indo maid with tiktok handle Nona🍬before? Got party coming soon
Very well known here

Old 22-05-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I recommend all maid employers to buy UV light
To scan my DH? Hahahahaha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1