The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 29-02-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Bro, if the massage is seriously good, my advise is to decline her GQ, just go for massage. Do the opposite. MLs need to make $$$ and i get it. But i also don't want to over pay. Once GQ is asked, i normally decline nicely and request for massage to times up and tell her i don't plan to shower. Yes I admit, cheapskate. But I'm also heading home or office where both locations i can take a shower.

if ML is good, i repeat visit. She also repeat GQ. I also repeat same tactic.

One day she asked me why. I told her i operate on a budget. In the end, i managed to work within my budget and it wasn't mechanical as the last couple of visits allowed me to build some rapport.

I admit, it takes time, but i genuinely need a massage so it works out well. If the urge surfaces, i just go elsewhere where services are focused on pure release.
I understand do that when i see the girl not so atrrative compare to the pic. Just do massage. But when it is pretty like pic plus the body from outside looks good. Curious to know how inside looks like so LL need to pay the premium price.. haba
Old 29-02-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Totally know what you mean.

I have also surrendered before. But key criteria for me is the massage. If good, I will surely go back but subsequently can resist to try this tactic and it works.

The only one that doesn't work is a contact that does damn solid massage , fully nude Nuru which is legit, followed by BBBJ, tittyfxxk and final release with optional CIM. She also allow DATY. It's only the super rare occasion that she allows FJ.

All-in without FJ is $210. But service is super solid, she can BBBJ almost the entire session, of course it's slow sensual etc.

So hence my tactic to slowly look for these gems to unlock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by power8003 View Post
I understand do that when i see the girl not so atrrative compare to the pic. Just do massage. But when it is pretty like pic plus the body from outside looks good. Curious to know how inside looks like so LL need to pay the premium price.. haba
Old 29-02-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2324 / Power: 17
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Ya her minimum is 80 with roaming. She absolutely refuses to lower to 50. But face pretty...tits perky..S curve body.

Her 100 service is not very happy service so..no point.

This kind try once for the experience can liao...not a long term solution...this kind of ml will have no regulars one unless they are roberts.
Totally agreed. I didn’t rtm after visiting her once. Experienced once can liao
Old 29-02-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ilovehoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by power8003 View Post
I went to Blk 1x5, Txnx. price entrance is $58. her face same as pic. Nice body and breast like model but top up abit expensive for hj $100.
Can pm me this contact?
Old 29-02-2024, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AngAngPao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to huat block Lorong 7, RS w…..
The recep ask me take the one hour $68 per hour with oil.
1 viet attended to me.
massage time only took abt 20min and she want to start happy ending.
Ask the price. OMG… She said $100 with touching outside without take out bra. I straight say NO.
After she said $80 then $50 without touching.
But I have no mood liao and said NO happy ending for me.

Age of the Viet: maybe below 32
No of staff: I hear she talk another viet + 1 recep. so total 3 ppl.
RTM: No way. (go bishan ctr better)

May try other shops at this block.
note:
I should just opt for the basic of $55.
Old 29-02-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 1
Promocode is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromocode is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Ya her minimum is 80 with roaming. She absolutely refuses to lower to 50. But face pretty...tits perky..S curve body.

Her 100 service is not very happy service so..no point.

This kind try once for the experience can liao...not a long term solution...this kind of ml will have no regulars one unless they are roberts.
I went that blk no less than 5 times . Got 3 shop along that stretch . All i see is MILF.

Look like i need to go back again .

And 99% i wont RTM if its more than 50 . Try once its ok. Even those that provide excellent massage , full autoroam , wipe my body and leg after deed i still tip 50 only. But of course the ML is not SYT but also not that old.
Old 29-02-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Promocode is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromocode is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Bro, if the massage is seriously good, my advise is to decline her GQ, just go for massage. Do the opposite. MLs need to make $$$ and i get it. But i also don't want to over pay. Once GQ is asked, i normally decline nicely and request for massage to times up and tell her i don't plan to shower. Yes I admit, cheapskate. But I'm also heading home or office where both locations i can take a shower.

if ML is good, i repeat visit. She also repeat GQ. I also repeat same tactic.

One day she asked me why. I told her i operate on a budget. In the end, i managed to work within my budget and it wasn't mechanical as the last couple of visits allowed me to build some rapport.

I admit, it takes time, but i genuinely need a massage so it works out well. If the urge surfaces, i just go elsewhere where services are focused on pure release.
The ML wont reject you ?

Sometimes i just was randomly assigned those baby elephant ML , i rejected their special they told me next time don't look for them again lol
Old 01-03-2024, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
PapaVa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro max_priest
Intro me to N*n*. Silly smooth skin white only can speak mandarin. Nice firm man-made breasts with a cute little ass. Went in pay the 58/hr and changed into some temp short thing. Started with the 1hr massage on the back with oil. Then performed some kind of HDLY after ripping the provided temp shorts. Flipped and continue some balls massage and finished off with a long nice hj. Teasing skills was up when I said tips is coming later lol. It was sensual and will rtm for sure. Vietnamese babe <3
Old 01-03-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 6
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyho55 View Post
Anyone try Yoyo from 51? How is her service?
She is very good. Massage Not bad. Not expensive. Boobs is very very beautiful and big. But I think she going back end of march. Not sure coming back again. She previously from upl to JB den back to tpy.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
punkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
She is very good. Massage Not bad. Not expensive. Boobs is very very beautiful and big. But I think she going back end of march. Not sure coming back again. She previously from upl to JB den back to tpy.
Do you have the contact bro?
Old 01-03-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngAngPao View Post
I went to huat block Lorong 7, RS w…..
The recep ask me take the one hour $68 per hour with oil.
1 viet attended to me.
massage time only took abt 20min and she want to start happy ending.
Ask the price. OMG… She said $100 with touching outside without take out bra. I straight say NO.
After she said $80 then $50 without touching.
But I have no mood liao and said NO happy ending for me.

Age of the Viet: maybe below 32
No of staff: I hear she talk another viet + 1 recep. so total 3 ppl.
RTM: No way. (go bishan ctr better)

May try other shops at this block.
note:
I should just opt for the basic of $55.
this T**a is it? after no to GQ, did she continue since yours was 20mins?
her knife can be quite sharp also. I went 'cos An**e said got good massage last time. T**a just arrived. also wanted 100. massage not very proper and only 30+ mins.
Old 01-03-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AngAngPao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
this T**a is it? after no to GQ, did she continue since yours was 20mins?
her knife can be quite sharp also. I went 'cos An**e said got good massage last time. T**a just arrived. also wanted 100. massage not very proper and only 30+ mins.
Never ask her name as no interested in high price place. I will get the name only if the girl is my taste. 😊
Old 01-03-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Coconutoil1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently don’t know what got into me…. usually max 2 times in a month but yesterday got tempted to go for a 4th time hahaha

went to a shop that’s relatively new and no FR… decide to be adventurous and try..…. saw 2 milf prc and a relatively young viet max late 20s…. not the prettiest but at least a solid 6/7… of course chose the viet… honestly massage wasn’t that great barely passable hahaha and was quite annoyed at one point because she kept listening to her voice messages lol….

anyways teasing was honestly not my cup of tea… if you’re into very tingling with fingertips and nails kind of teasing…. then maybe this is your heaven….. GQ popped for 1B and got to say it was quite a different kind of happy hahahaha not a normal grab and up and down….. she did this suction thingy with her fingers which to me felt quite good and different….. only downside is she sit down infront of you lol so no roaming and zhut zhut

rtm: maybe….. still on the look out for the best sensual teasing in tpy….
Old 01-03-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3389 / Power: 0
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Just sharing a short and sweet review of PRC CC @ North, from one of my trusted Bro in my private group chat (membership is closed) who tried her today :

Had a rb.gy/ cim, really powerful
After 0g6p3i cum, had a water in mouth blow

Life is great. Go get some Coconut In Malaysia , or a Super Happy experience with a pretty lady.
Old 01-03-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaVa View Post
Thanks to bro max_priest
Intro me to N*n*. Silly smooth skin white only can speak mandarin. Nice firm man-made breasts with a cute little ass. Went in pay the 58/hr and changed into some temp short thing. Started with the 1hr massage on the back with oil. Then performed some kind of HDLY after ripping the provided temp shorts. Flipped and continue some balls massage and finished off with a long nice hj. Teasing skills was up when I said tips is coming later lol. It was sensual and will rtm for sure. Vietnamese babe <3
N*n* should be natural .

Beautiful and perky big B

But her service tend to drop for return cx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1