The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-11-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkrubber98 View Post
Tried her last evening. Not exactly SYT type but good figure, good height (~1.65m), nice boobs can suck, can roam everywhere. Look wise quite pretty but not my type, maybe becos she too teh already. The way she speaks seems like trying too hard to be teh but not very natural. Massage is good enough, oil and got strength. Area G. Overall 7/10 but I will take Princess or Innocence over her any day.
bro she stay by herself?
Old 22-11-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

this looks new. I like the name mao mao

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=491772
Old 22-11-2014, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
inkrubber98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
bro she stay by herself?
No, with another gal. Didn't see who is she though. But place is nice, pretty new condo.
Old 22-11-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

I think she is one of tiger gal.
Forget name n lazy check. Lol
I may be wrong just a feel at first sight.
old man memory not good liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
this looks new. I like the name mao mao

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=491772

Old 22-11-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Ah, Peachy
anyone tried?
Old 22-11-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookseeloo View Post
First time posting FR, so pardon me if I do anything wrong...

Been a fan of small size girls with huge jugs. Really an eye opener today as normally we only get to see this on JAV. She may not give enough GFE but she does try her best to make you feel comfortable and loved. Location is discreet enough and car friendly. She has a large room and attached bathroom.

Although the session was quite interruptive with her using her mobile phone, I am guessing she had some sticky issues to deal with, and she did extend the time to make back time loss.

Her HJ is slow and smooth but is a little too weak for me. I have to ask her to grab harder to be able to reach the finishing line. Her followed up BF is better. Able to revive my 2IC a bit, but I was quite empty hence didn't do a reshoot.

And the last to praise is her massage. She is definitely not the piano type. For her petite size, she does use a lot of strength to massage. Almost a little painful for me, but overall quite relaxing.

She hopes to stay a little longer here and would need some support from bros here.

My DMG: $100 (include tips)
hmm...after reading your fr, hestitating to try liao.
Old 22-11-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
dominips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydominips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Bei Er http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4213 last week.

Well everyone went there for the boobs I guess. I am also a big sucker for boobs and really wanted to try her for a long time. This is a mixed review anyway...

Nice single room apartment and convenient. Discreet. Really discreet. Went up and took off clothes and for massage. She sort of was in a bad mood. Like a bit bo chup kind. Anyway I lied on my bed when she just wore her black lingerie to massage me.

The massage was totally disappointing. machiam piano type. just oil and press here and there. I was like sigh dun wanna spoil the mood for happy ending. I requested to shoot off cause was just wasting time massaging. Took off her bra and boing the breasts were really huge. Gosh the best thing about her is she lets you suck and lick and do anything with those big headlights.

She then gave me a boobs massage. Wow it was great I have to say. Those soft huge boobs hides my whole penis in her cleavage. I cum all inside her cleavage while enjoying the boobs massage.

She helped to clean up and asked if i wanted to massage. I rested and continue to play with her boobs. Wanted to go for a second shot but I was too tired so I requested for a massage on my thighs since they were tired.

about 45 mins into the session, she said got new customer and rush me to shower. Didnt really enjoy and felt that it was totally passive.

However, do not miss out if you really want to go for the boobs.

Really miss the juagen by mint.. any good recommendations there?

I hope i do not get flamed for my honest fr.
Old 22-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

anyone try this girl before?

http://$$$$$$.com/daisy_35.php
Old 22-11-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Just tried cass. Location very central but quite a walking distance from MRT.

Have to say only 60% similar to pic, slightly saggy boobs with a bit of tummy.

But her massage is gd. Very hard and strong especially her finger press. For bros looking for a gd strong massage can try. quite a friendly girl and make effort to engage me in talk.
Old 23-11-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

this one look goods also
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=491676

who volunteer to commando? if not need to wait for my vitamin m to replenish
Old 23-11-2014, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
mkrko is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
this one look goods also
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=491676

who volunteer to commando? if not need to wait for my vitamin m to replenish
Saw earlier recommendation by another bro! Fast hand fast leg SMS for available slot. Pic match 90% of the photo, except eyes makeup a bit dark today. Agreed when she said the photo was taken recently.

Personal FR
Look - match 90% against pic
Nei Nei - soft, big and natural. Tits lover mai tu liao
Petite size and height ( same as posted)
Massage - Gd strength ( constantly asking if strength is ok) bro who can withstand stepping can ask her for it.
HJ - Explode by seeing the tits!!!! Lol kidding... Work her hand thru my body and didi!! TITS MASSAGE is a die die must try.

Plus point - Ask permission to look at SMS. Keep smiling even thou it is in the middle of the night.

Those brudder who like good massage and natural D cup, Worth giving it a try.
Place is ok. Room with attached shower.

Note: she mentioned she does not do JG. Likely poster is common template. Hope this help manage all bros expectation.

Last edited by mkrko; 23-11-2014 at 03:21 AM. Reason: add content
Old 23-11-2014, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Definitely not new. Was at liltigers as mentioned and I think chewy fruit too.
Makeup change so look slight diff
Old 23-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Bros, who is a better try? Xiao mo or cass? Looking for syt big tits and nice service....

Thanks all
Xiao mo have a higher GFE (smaller in frame), Cass is taller but closer to pre mlif looks
Old 23-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkrko View Post
Saw earlier recommendation by another bro! Fast hand fast leg SMS for available slot. Pic match 90% of the photo, except eyes makeup a bit dark today. Agreed when she said the photo was taken recently.

Personal FR
Look - match 90% against pic
Nei Nei - soft, big and natural. Tits lover mai tu liao
Petite size and height ( same as posted)
Massage - Gd strength ( constantly asking if strength is ok) bro who can withstand stepping can ask her for it.
HJ - Explode by seeing the tits!!!! Lol kidding... Work her hand thru my body and didi!! TITS MASSAGE is a die die must try.

Plus point - Ask permission to look at SMS. Keep smiling even thou it is in the middle of the night.

Those brudder who like good massage and natural D cup, Worth giving it a try.
Place is ok. Room with attached shower.

Note: she mentioned she does not do JG. Likely poster is common template. Hope this help manage all bros expectation.
wow this is fast! thanks!!
Old 23-11-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried this gal.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=6465

From wechat conversation, she appears to be accommodating ML.
So give her a try.

Looks much better than picture.
Didnt answer any calls or sms during session.
Full 60 mins of good massage. Started off with back...then legs....then oil massage. She was a bit sweaty after that so can see she puts in good effort.
Allows autoroam of boobs. Quite nice to fondle...think about 34B. Very nice skin condition.
Very chatty n friendly....totally no back face.
Treat her well and she will be very nice to you. Manage to stole a few pecks which she initially dun allow...very nice teeth n no bad smell...think she is not a smoker.
I find her a very nice and simple gal....abit MILF...so those looking for SYTs can skip.

She didnt know HDLY nor Prostrate massage...
So abit surprised she wanted to jerk me off after the oil massage.
But the $80 quite worth it already.....
I visited some and it is just piano massage and TCSS....so this one consider good.

Do give her a try!

P.S. She's looking for someone who can take nice sexy pics of her so she can post on the website. So, Bros who are good in photography can volunteer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1